Aquarius Creative

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t believe how different Kirsty looks to her Instagram posts, well filtered!! I thought Abbie looked the same, she looks lovely and always comes across as a nice person
Abbie is just gorgeous, I don’t think shes quite as brainwashed by this influencer thing as Molly is, she seems so down to earth but with a lot of insecurities, its a shame really

Reactions: 7
I was quite disappointed with the show. Have followed Abbie & Molly for a while and expected it to show how they get the influencers brand deals and more of the stuff you don’t usually see but instead got 2 horrible girls making their staff compete for a job!

Reactions: 16
I was quite disappointed with the show. Have followed Abbie & Molly for a while and expected it to show how they get the influencers brand deals and more of the stuff you don’t usually see but instead got 2 horrible girls making their staff compete for a job!
This! There wasn’t actually a lot of info about the business and how day to day stuff runs. Rather than personal stories and promoting Kirsten’s bfs pub!

Reactions: 14
Just watched the episode about Abigail and Ibiza. Feel awful for her, Amy comes across a witch. Leave someone out or settle for a hotel? I know it’s just for drama but it’s horrible. No question of Lois white not going even though she has less followers than Abigail.

Reactions: 5
Watched the first episode. How AWFUL do Kirsten and Amy come across?! Omg, I’m mortified for them. Absolute witches. Completely unprofessional. Not sure I’m willing to depart with any more brains cells watching the rest.

Reactions: 12
Just watched that heap of pish. Could only manage 1 and a half episodes. Swear my IQ has gone down several levels

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m only on ep 2 but I’m sorry I can’t stop laughing at Abigail’s bf talking about moving to Glasgow from Falkirk as if it’s a 6 hour drive away. It’s a 40 min drive 😂
That's when I tuned out. I cannot watch another minute. My toes are curling with embarrassment for them. Her boyfriend looks as tho he's been shot with a stun gun or lobotomised. It's another comedy show without setting out to be one.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has Carla had a BBL?
Aw my fuckin god. She should be jailed. She looks absolute duck all I mean nothing😂 like her pics. Please go and check her tik tok video. That’s insane she’s so weird looking and I aggree very criminal to be editing like that. Poor guys 😭What’s wrong way these people?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
During uni, I used to work in a place Amy did. She was even a cow back then. She had absolutely no respect for any of the management and looked down on people. She was just so nasty about people and had a superiority complex. If she was chocolate, she’d eat herself. She was the best of friend’s with another girl who worked there and then they were abruptly no longer besties. It seems she can’t keep friends

Reactions: 9
Can anyone tell me Jess's insta @ please? The one who won the ridiculous 'promotion' 🤣

Aw my fuckin god. She should be jailed. She looks absolute duck all I mean nothing😂 like her pics. Please go and check her tik tok video. That’s insane she’s so weird looking and I aggree very criminal to be editing like that. Poor guys 😭What’s wrong way these people?
Carla has said on one of her latest tiktoks she’s going abroad for more surgery :oops:

They’re on Blethered podcast this week and I don’t think I can put myself through the combination of Amy and Sean again

Reactions: 2
Amy is on the Blethered podcast again with Kirsten this time. Sean McDonald must be getting desperate for guests
Jesus not even the first 2 minutes in and Kirsten is talking about how Amy was messaging her work questions whilst she was still in the hospital WTF!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.