Aquarius Creative

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's that kirsty Patterson elabore clothing.she looks so different on screen to her insta.ffs!!! 🙈
I’d never heard of Kirsty. She looks about 45 with that shocking Botox. It’s like they’ve put too much in and made her eyelids sag.

Reactions: 1
It was out of order announcing the winner at the races but all the crying was dramatic as.

Charlotte was caught up to no good with clients and that Gill from cosmedicare, the tea on her! Let’s say those two will be thick as thieves 🤣

Reactions: 2
Not being funny they girls are so different from their Instagram. Think Charlotte's post was cringe though, my best pals sister interned their and apparently Charlotte was difficult and got caught working with clients behind their backs.
The difference in that kirsty Patterson is terrifying her face looks so sore I did not recognise her abbie and molly looked pretty much the same

The difference in that kirsty Patterson is terrifying her face looks so sore I did not recognise her abbie and molly looked pretty much the same
I couldn’t believe how different Kirsty looks to her Instagram posts, well filtered!! I thought Abbie looked the same, she looks lovely and always comes across as a nice person

Reactions: 10
She got caught going with clients, aquarius won’t talk about it the now supposedly, as they want to keep the tea so they can get a second series and continue the drama.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've caved and started watching it!

There are so many things to say but the conversation/decision about moving from Falkirk to Glasgow is absolutely sending me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is Kirsty Patterson’s Instagram? Is it private?
Yeah, her business one is public though. Was surprised when I searched her as a fair few folk I went to school with were pally with her but none of them follow her now.

Reactions: 1
Ok need to catch up on the tattle patter but wanted to come on and say these lassies are ridiculous. Episode 5 in and Amy hits out with to Megan don’t compare yourself don’t think of this job as a competition but LITERALLY had a competition with her staff 😂😂😂 someone please stop these girls it’s unreal

Reactions: 9
It was out of order announcing the winner at the races but all the crying was dramatic as.

Charlotte was caught up to no good with clients and that Gill from cosmedicare, the tea on her! Let’s say those two will be thick as thieves 🤣
So funnily enough girls in my work today (one who used to be pally with Gill Baird) said that most of the Aquarius girls got their boobs done there and apparently Abbie and another girl got implants taken out right after they got them… weird. But god, that Gill…there’s some amount of tea on her 🐸

also Charlotte was apparently trying to poach clients and work with them behind Aquarius back. No surprise she’s ended up in cosmedicare - another dodgy place haha

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So funnily enough girls in my work today (one who used to be pally with Gill Baird) said that most of the Aquarius girls got their boobs done there and apparently Abbie and another girl got implants taken out right after they got them… weird. But god, that Gill…there’s some amount of tea on her 🐸

also Charlotte was apparently trying to poach clients and work with them behind Aquarius back. No surprise she’s ended up in cosmedicare - another dodgy place haha
Yeah Abbie said she went too big or summit

She got caught going with clients, aquarius won’t talk about it the now supposedly, as they want to keep the tea so they can get a second series and continue the drama.
Going with the BBC was stupid then; if they’d wanted it to be more dramatic and go into a second series they’d have been better on ITV or something. These BBC and especially BBC Scotland productions are so low budget and will probably never go anywhere, which is kind of a shame because this could have been really good and TOWIE level on a more capable platform

Reactions: 5
It saddens me that these very young girls are so enhanced with fillers and botox that they do not need. The competition with peers is bound to give them lifelong issues. Sad really but very apparent that all is not what u see on the gram! These girls seems lovely....I hope they are able to find true happiness within themselves.

Reactions: 7
Omg no way!! That’s definitely suspicious
Cosmedicare is the plastic surgery part of st Ellen’s hospital. I’ve had surgery there and know a few other girls who have too. There’s another one just opened in Glasgow and it’s both names above the doors. The posts about the show are more about Charlotte because nothings said about cosmedicare being in the show

Oh man, I’d love to know the tea on Gill. I feel like she’d throw her own granny under the bus!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.