Aquarius Creative

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No sorry this is genuinely so awkward to watch? They’re just short of holding the scripts up and reading from the pages

Reactions: 7
Kirsten said in the program there turnover was half a million in in episode 1 she says it
The turnover figure will be a lot higher than profit though because it doesn't take into account any costs, tax, salaries etc. Or she was lying about the half a mil which is also likely.

I can't figure out how they apparently employ around eight people given they're making very little. They'll be earning peanuts but even still??

Reactions: 5
Kirsten said in the program there turnover was half a million in in episode 1 she says it
I’m sure she means their second year. The only accounts available online just now are 2020-2021 and their turnover was just under £70k and profit was just over £4k

Reactions: 2
The turnover figure will be a lot higher than profit though because it doesn't take into account any costs, tax, salaries etc. Or she was lying about the half a mil which is also likely.

I can't figure out how they apparently employ around eight people given they're making very little. They'll be earning peanuts but even still??
Definitely something doesn't add up maybe
I’m sure she means their second year. The only accounts available online just now are 2020-2021 and their turnover was just under £70k and profit was just over £4k
I'm not sure tbh she just said there turnover was half a million it's quite early in episode 1 she mentions it.

Not far into it yet I question their earnings thry dnt really seem business savvy to be raking it in.

Definitely something doesn't add up maybe

I'm not sure tbh she just said there turnover was half a million it's quite early in episode 1 she mentions it.

Not far into it yet I question their earnings thry dnt really seem business savvy to be raking it in.
Something definitely doesn’t add up. Will be interesting to see when their next accounts are live. They definitely don’t seem business savvy to be raking that much in!

I don’t get how a couple of the girls boyfriends have managed to be a part of the show but actual girls who are signed by Aquarius weren’t shown once ??

Reactions: 10
I wonder if this will have a negative effect on them. They come across so badly. Not the girls, but Amy and Kirsten. I actually think the girls like Abbie, Molly, Megan, Abigail come across well (not the pregnancy chat girls) but surely clients of theirs will see and think wtf. They’re bullying their staff in my opinion

Reactions: 21
Oh how there needs to be more talk about how these girls have turned over ‘half a million’ from overconsumption, fast fashion and essentially exploiting their target market if young girls to buy into their lies e.g. buying this weeks fake tan as if they don’t hammer the sunbeds, advertising hair extension clip ins as if they don’t have tapes. Even more - the cultural appropriation that goes on between the lot if them. I’d love to write an article in response to this tv show which essentially praises these influencers to how harmful they are! Lol anyone know how I go about getting it published 👀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder if this will have a negative effect on them. They come across so badly. Not the girls, but Amy and Kirsten. I actually think the girls like Abbie, Molly, Megan, Abigail come across well (not the pregnancy chat girls) but surely clients of theirs will see and think wtf. They’re bullying their staff in my opinion
The way they were talking about the ‘staff girls’ was shocking I’d hate to be working in a place like that where your boss just slags off ur work let alone on a fb program

Reactions: 11
Too scared to post the screenshot incase some how it gets linked back, but I have Charlotte Reid on facebook. She posted about the TV show and said she was hesitant to post about it but she put a lot of work into it and it filmed what was a big chapter of her life. Absolute no mention of Aquarius though. I wonder what happened, any tea anyone?

Reactions: 4
Too scared to post the screenshot incase some how it gets linked back, but I have Charlotte Reid on facebook. She posted about the TV show and said she was hesitant to post about it but she put a lot of work into it and it filmed what was a big chapter of her life. Absolute no mention of Aquarius though. I wonder what happened, any tea anyone?
Nvm, watching it now, the way they speak to the girls is awful! Also how ridiculous do those cow boy boots look on molly and kirsten in real life, only alright on insta pics.

Reactions: 6
I was hooked and that annoyed me ! Amy is vapid and mean and apparently that’s her parents house !
I also noticed that none of the non Botox aka normal girls got to go on the trip

jilly must be raging in a way though as let’s face nobody really cares about her and a lot of her followers came because of Andy

Reactions: 5
I really enjoyed the show, thought Kirsten came across well, still had people skills aswell as authority. Amy on the other hand wasnt very nice at all, it’s a business but there’s a way of speaking to people, plus she looked miserable.

really liked Abbie and Megan, and Abigail I feel like she gets a lot of hate for no reason.

i know this isn’t the rave section (Not sure how to find that lol) but I actually think it’s really nice to see Scottish people do well! If they aren’t hurting anybody then good on them!

Reactions: 8
She posted this on her Instagram, not sure if it's the same as her Facebook post.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
fukin hell they should all be jailed
they filters they use are a proper crime 😂 they look nothing in the flesh to the tele and cameras.

Reactions: 9
I think Kirsten came across well. She seemed to actually care. Amy on the other hand came across like a wee money orientated cow. She’s got a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp man. I take it Charlotte has left them? Also unsure what that was all about I’d they both had diff qualities could they not have done the job together? Weird vibes

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.