Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossiplovexx

Chatty Member
They probably papped him off
Most of the girls have been quiet with work
I swear the only ones who get jobs is that Molly and Abbie
---
Moniques content is non existent since she moved back to Glasgow… like the content is shite 😂
She comes up on my TikTok. She’s so dull and not natural at speaking to the camera. How she describes clothes is so boring - say nice more 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2

eliza777

I’d be so curious to know how much paid work this agency are getting their roster. From bragging about how much turnover in the intro to this tv show, it sounds like they’re mostly getting gifted collaborations (ie hotel stays in exchange for content) or getting brands to basically sponsor the girls’ getting a free holiday. I don’t see any of the Aquarius girls getting deals with beauty or fashion brands the way I’d expect from their followings, and also I don’t think it comes across like the agency treat their roster individually and instead give them copy and paste collaborations (ie negotiating with brands for the agency as a whole instead of looking after individual talent) and having their roster as a rent a crowd for events etc.
THIS 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
Been saying this for the longest time- they are not bringing in anything like they claim- it’s all just BS and the things is when you go on a show like that the tax man will be watching them all closely ..
---
Molly still following megano,Amy and kirsten
If they've all fallen out?
Not sure but my friend who is friends with mollys sister said Molly fell out with Megan and Amy and Kirsten , over something to do with the charity thing, Molly is now representing herself
---
Definitely agree the best one who comes out of the 💩 show is Abbie B

I’m sorry but is she wearing a shoe lace as a belt? Is this fashun I’m confused! 😳😂 also they jeans do FUCK ALL for her 😳😳😂😂
Fuck me. Surely I’m not the only one getting heavy Aladdin vibes here? Pure balloon trousers.
---
That string is holding her jeans together like me getting through work today 🤣🤣🤣
I’m with you on this one 🤣 Monday is over

Attachments

• Haha

eliza777

Watched the programme but I honestly think the full business and all staff come across so immature and not in the slightest professional. If I was looking for PR and watched this programme it certainly wouldn’t encourage me to use them.
For the trip do the influencers not get paid? Just a free holiday? The boot camp was so obviously scripted, the girls were like robots speaking to the candidates.
Also hates how every single venue they went to ‘catch up’ was empty, again leading into the whole show being scripted. Nothing real or unfiltered about it
100%
It was like a pound shop version of towie… but shitter
Yeah the girls just get a free holiday for the trip and some free stuff like the bikinis etc
It’s beyond naff and FAKE

Megan, Abbie and Kirsten came across great I think. I met the three of them at GRO and they came across very genuine and just nice

schnooglymooffff

No hate but has anyone else noticed how Carla always shows her bottom teeth when she talks? 🤣 I can’t unsee it because I don’t notice anyone else who talks like this 🤣🤣🤣 it’s as if her bottom lip is extremely heavy!
What the fuck in the voice all about in her recent TikTok’s

MarjoryStewartBaxter

So sad hearing Maggie saying she’s had no work recently, no wonder considering Aquarius NEVER promote her or her work. She’s literally the token diversity card for them and they are the worst agents for her.

She should be signed to a legit modelling agency and see how her work load changes! She’s so gorgeous aswell
She is stunning but her engagement looks terrible. Of the posts you can see the likes on she's averaging only a couple of hundred
---
Yeah it’s bad
Probably went to that nutcase Justine- Mons friend
---
Yeah Molly and Megan have had a major fall out only in the last few weeks
My friend is mates with one of mollys sister
So Molly has zero to do with Aquarius now esp Megan
I'd love to know what they've fell out over! Cause seemed they were fine at the charity thing they do

missym

Does anyone know where else i can watch season 2, I'm outside if Scotland so BBC player doesn't seem to work for me ?!

Reactions: 1
He was year above me in school so must be 36/37

it is her parents house although they spend most the year in their house overseas. Also her parents who own the Aquarius office and the coffee shop next door 😅
If you mean the coffee shop called latteria they don't own that it's owned by an Italian Scottish family that own another place in Shawlands

Reactions: 1