Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bae56

Definitely the waiting room was full of young girls obviously following these 'influencers' but just wrecking their faces in the process.

I'm older enought to say no n I dnt want more or to deviate from my chosen service but I'm not sure everyone else is the same who enters her office

She's looked like a burst couch I just thought your supposed to be a Dr but she looked like her hair had been brushed with a firework n a tunic on that was alĺ crumpled. Definitely not professional.
That's actually quite sad. Preying on their insecurities. The girls on this programme all seem so insecure. That environment where they're pit against each other for trips etc can't be good mentally. One big popularity contest.
Revolting. She does have a grubby look on her insta. I bet she's never knocked a soul back for filler.
Seen her posts of Michelle Keegan & Megan Fox, thought who you kidding hen. Their faces resemble nothing to the services you provide.

Reactions: 1

eliza777

Has it been addressed as to why Molly has left the agency? Or why she no longer seems to speak to anyone, not only just Megano? It is a bit strange how all involved have not made any sort of reference about it and if they have fallen out and it’s regarding their charity event I am not surprised one bit. As it grew it became a disaster waiting to happen. Megan always seemed to be a bit wired. Especially in one of her vlogs about it one time on YouTube. Her and her friends all seemed a bit “out of it”. Not really an image charities would like to be associated with and a lot of people involved in the last one just seemed to be friends/Aquarius/influencer businesses.
I don’t know but is something to do with the charity and the management of amy and Kirsten, heard a few of the aqauris girls are leaving though or hoping to change agency so must be fairly common knowledge …

eliza777

So sad hearing Maggie saying she’s had no work recently, no wonder considering Aquarius NEVER promote her or her work. She’s literally the token diversity card for them and they are the worst agents for her.

She should be signed to a legit modelling agency and see how her work load changes! She’s so gorgeous aswell
She is by far the prettiest girl of Aquarius- I am going to get in contact with her as I think the agency I work for would get her so much work.
the only 2 girls that are genuine in that whole sham of an agency is maggie Abbie B and Molly who has left as she fell out with Megan and Amy and Kirsten.
The other Abbie and Mon are as fake and dull as dishwasher- I am truly shocked Monique even is in the documentary id rather watch paint dry than listen to her snore fest nonsense- honestkh really hope Abbie leaves that agency she could go so so far- the girls are so FAKE!!!
---
It’s an easy watch, I’d give it a go. Megan also comes across soo well.
Megan is fake though like she’s just an attention seeking set

So_Aye

I would be so intrigued to know who pays for all the expensive meals etc when they do these influencer trips every summer. Like surely they can’t be affording to take 10+ girls and go out to mega expensive restaurants every night etc and cover all the costs? There’s no way they make enough to be fitting that bill
I asked myself this all the time before I watched their bbc show, and they explained on it how they get sponsors from companies to fund each part of the trip, eg a clothing company sponsor (pay for) the dinner in exchange for all the girls wearing a dress from their brand to said dinner and tagging them on social media.
I guess it’s quite clever in a sense in order to break even on such a big trip but I’d panic incase someone pulled out and I was left to foot the bill 🥵

lala-xx

I just noticed Anya doesn’t work for them anymore and Amy & Kirsten don’t follow her on Insta now either. I always thought she was a solid part of the team.

eliza777

They’ve been renewed for season 3. One of the bbc workers commented on a post about it 😮😮
Really shocked about this .. I have an ex colleague who works at BBC but in England and she told me the viewing numbers were only 300k… very small- must be a free stunt then to have a season 3- as In bbc aren’t paying them just the exposure.
Did you hear about Monique’s bff being up the duff? I’d be getting a DNA test if I was Declan

eliza777

I’d say she’s a size 18..
She gets a lot of work now from Aquarius
Her Abbie Molly and Megan definitely are the main bread winners for that company

eliza777

Possibly true , I do think Molly will do well though- I actually didn’t really like her much but she’s grown on me as I think she is fairly genuine and not up her own arse, Molly and the girl who has the blazer company but I think they are all fairly influenced by forehead and Amy maybe to the exception of Lydia- I’m actually shocked she’s even with them as an agency as she never really goes to their events

bananarama01

Miss Molly not with Aquarius anymore? She isn’t on the new season of unfiltered and her contact email on her bio isn’t an Aquarius one anymore. But she was at their awards night? 🤔
It was mentioned on her thread that she said on YouTube the show gave her anxiety so she wasn’t on it this year but someone has said in her thread that she has left

Ggyttxx

Don’t usually comment, might be well off but anyone getting that they’re potentially hinting at bringing out a workwear brand from the recent pics?