Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lauzyess

did the boyfriend end up
Proposing, there was no follow up on that. I knew the random guy (Gavin) from school surprised to see him on this 🤣🤣
Someone said above they are married but I think the post on her page is a modelling photoshoot … the caption confused me lol

Reactions: 1
I don’t know but is something to do with the charity and the management of amy and Kirsten, heard a few of the aqauris girls are leaving though or hoping to change agency so must be fairly common knowledge …
Where have you heard this? Just out of curiosity

eliza777

Oh Jesus 🤦🏻‍♀️
Wonder what shit they will come out with
I think how forehead is listed on abbies business is just weird… proper weird that

geminigossiper99

Chatty Member
Molly and Abigail have unfollowed eachother…..
Tbh I think they’ve all been fairly shady towards Molly, everytime Abi or Megan posts a photo with the girls or with each other, it’s the same lick arse caption that Megan used to do with Molly 🤣 maybe abi is hoping they’ll end up as a duo now that Megan is doing so well???

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
Think most interns aren't paid roles or the bare minimum

What I dnt get I'd if they're so well off why is Amy still living with her parents?
Kirstens only landed on her feet cause her boyfriend has money

I bet he's the financial backing behind it it's all just a front.
I can't take them serious as business folk
They should definately be paying their interns!
I’ve done various internships and have always been paid.

Attachments

Seems like they gave her a decent send off but poor Anya didn’t get a mention? I liked Anya, think she came across really down to earth. I see they also have a male social media assistant too, wonder if they’ll expand into male influencers at some point as well. I know Amy mentioned it in a podcast last year.
did they put a post up or something about hannah?I’ve maybe missed it.
I’m quite shocked she’s away, thought she was in tight with them

Curly

VIP Member
Oohhh Charlotte has clapped back after they mentioned her leaving them for their main client…
---
Also agree with the positive comments about Kirsten, she’s came across so well this season
What’s Charlottes insta?
---
She is by far the prettiest girl of Aquarius- I am going to get in contact with her as I think the agency I work for would get her so much work.
the only 2 girls that are genuine in that whole sham of an agency is maggie Abbie B and Molly who has left as she fell out with Megan and Amy and Kirsten.
The other Abbie and Mon are as fake and dull as dishwasher- I am truly shocked Monique even is in the documentary id rather watch paint dry than listen to her snore fest nonsense- honestkh really hope Abbie leaves that agency she could go so so far- the girls are so FAKE!!!
---

Megan is fake though like she’s just an attention seeking set
Was there a definate fall out with Molly? I remember it was mention her and Megan had fell out then all of a sudden they were back pally

kaaa2

VIP Member
So glad it’s confirmed to me the baby is pronounced ace-ey from the happy birthday sing

• Haha