Aoife Walsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aoife says “a few of you were wondering what changing bag I went for...and it just came in so I’ll show you”

What Aoife actually meant to say was “I’ve been a Beggy Mitchell and FINALLY a small Irish company have sent me a bag for free so I can show you so you can buy with my discount code. Because I expect the little people to support small Irish businesses but I won’t be spending my money on it”

And also “can’t wait for the small Irish business in Tipperary to give me my free stroller”
Beggy Mitchell :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: PS you're 100% on the money with your observation. This wan has no shame, expects life handed to her on a plate.

Reactions: 3
The mobile phone covers 🤦🏻‍♀️
Normal people would be still working up to their Mat leave/being busy not sitting around like a princess.

Reactions: 7
She’s not working and the ex is not money rolling her, so she needs as many freebie as possible…

Reactions: 4
I used follow her and to be honest she never really worked much compared to other hard working bloggers like so sue me, Pippa o Connor, Carol Byrne ( who works in PR along with her blogging) etc she just seemed to swan around the place. I’d say the ex just got sick of the free loading. So many stunning girls out there who are intelligent with great careers and have their own money to buy nice things. They don’t have to go online and beg for freebie or freeload off men.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I used follow her and to be honest she never really worked much compared to other hard working bloggers like so sue me, Pippa o Connor, Carol Byrne ( who works in PR along with her blogging) etc she just seemed to swan around the place. I’d say the ex just got sick of the free loading. So many stunning girls out there who are intelligent with great careers and have their own money to buy nice things. They don’t have to go online and beg for freebie or freeload off men.
she actually a qualified primary teacher which I think is wild ! Hard to believe!

Reactions: 2
Surely need to work within the next year?

Are they actually over, got the sense the last few posts (bar the rag mag spread) she was content and with him in the car etc.

Reactions: 1
If he was In the picture why would she be doing up a nursery in her parents house?

Reactions: 1
Maybe leaning on them for support?
If she had the money she'd be living in D4 or D6 rubbing everyone's noses in it, not back at home flogging shite on Instagram. She obviously hasn't a pot to piss in now so she's back with Mammy & Daddy for the free rent, board & babysitting, no doubt. See previous comments above and on this thread. This wan goes on about how many degrees she has, she seems to have qualified as a teacher but never worked. Chickens have come home to roost now and so has she!!

Reactions: 7
If she had the money she'd be living in D4 or D6 rubbing everyone's noses in it, not back at home flogging shite on Instagram. She obviously hasn't a pot to piss in now so she's back with Mammy & Daddy for the free rent, board & babysitting, no doubt. See previous comments above and on this thread. This wan goes on about how many degrees she has, she seems to have qualified as a teacher but never worked. Chickens have come home to roost now and so has she!!
Im not talking about living in a house In D4 because let’s be honest very few people can afford to buy a house there. She’s obviously broke because she can’t rent a house in Clonmel and I’d imagine rent is cheap there. If she had money she wouldn’t be living at home. No one I know lives at home unless they are broke. The guy she got pregnant with was a bad choice, if he was loaded he’d get her a house in Clonmel. He’s obviously mediocre wealthy. I know a girl who got pregnant by a very wealthy man and he didn’t want anything to do with her however he did buy her a modest home.

Reactions: 5
Im not talking about living in a house In D4 because let’s be honest very few people can afford to buy a house there. She’s obviously broke because she can’t rent a house in Clonmel and I’d imagine rent is cheap there. If she had money she wouldn’t be living at home. No one I know lives at home unless they are broke. The guy she got pregnant with was a bad choice, if he was loaded he’d get her a house in Clonmel. He’s obviously mediocre wealthy. I know a girl who got pregnant by a very wealthy man and he didn’t want anything to do with her however he did buy her a modest home.
I don't think the issue is him being 'mediocre wealthy' tbh, he's obviously doing very well for himself I doubt money is the issue, he had her in the lap of luxury when they were together. I'd say the issue is more whatever way the relationship broke down. Whatever happened (which can only be speculated here), there's obviously no love lost on his side so I'm honestly not surprised he hasn't got her a place to stay, he probably doesn't feel he actually has to. Also yes he was an obviously bad choice, but an even worse one was deciding to not support yourself as a 30-something woman in ANY way at all. Shes in such a vulnerable position but that really would have been helped by having some sort of safety net or some sort of stable income....

Could she apply for social housing? What’s the criteria?
Even if she met the criteria I'd imagine she'd on a waiting list for years, there's so so many people worse off to be fair

Reactions: 10
This should be a lesson for every girl/ woman out there. Never be completely dependant on a man. Have your own career, make your own money, build confidence in yourself that you can manage on your own. Aoife got a good college degree (or 3 as she claims which makes this even worse) and enjoyed the attention and the easy money from the small bit of modelling that she did after the Miss Ireland win. She then quickly met a successful older man who paid for a lavish lifestyle. She documented everything and went running to the tabloids boasting of her couture clothing/wedding. Now she's 32 , pregnant and living back with her parents in Clonmel begging for free buggy's and changing bags. Don't be like Aoife!

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.