Aoife Walsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard recently she/her family are independently well off. Not sure whether that is true or not though.

Reactions: 1
I heard recently she/her family are independently well off. Not sure whether that is true or not though.
She's not anyway. She lives with her mammy and daddy and since the fiancee split has reverted to shopping in penneys and holidaying in Cavan (versus her old posts where she name dropped Vera Wang couture, bragged about Laboutins whilst "out East" :rolleyes: summering in the Hamptons)

I'm sure her parents are nice middle class people but there's no signs they are "independently wealthy" whatever that means.

Reactions: 7
I didn't use the word wealthy. I said well off. They're not the same thing. And it's pretty clear what independently well off means - not dependent on the ex. And as I also said, I don't know whether it's true or not. In any case,her lifestyle has obviously changed a lot since being with the ex. I'd say he was working 24/7 to fund that lifestyle.

Reactions: 3
I didn't use the word wealthy. I said well off. They're not the same thing. And it's pretty clear what independently well off means - not dependent on the ex. And as I also said, I don't know whether it's true or not. In any case,her lifestyle has obviously changed a lot since being with the ex. I'd say he was working 24/7 to fund that lifestyle.
What does "independently" well off mean? To me, it implies living on an inherited wealth, don't need to work.

Her parents house looks nice but average middle class and she trained as a teacher and now posts #ads for low value brands.

I don't see anything that implies they are "independently well off".

Normal middle class irish family and a grown up daughter with no real job.

Reactions: 5
Her parents aren't 'wealthy' by any means. No exceptional or even unexceptional wealth there. They've comfortably retired but to be fair they have a an average house by any standards in the country, so it would be surprising if they weren't semi comfortable.
The fact they're not overly well off makes it even more abhorrent Aoife can't find it in her power to get off her hole and earn a stable living for herself especially considered shes dossed back home with a newborn. If it wasnt for the change of circumstance she'd still be playing lady of the manor with someone else's money and lording it down over everyone so its zero sympathy here 😂 Its actually mortifying

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well if her persona is real then I get why she is in cuckoo land. Everything is hilarious and great.

She must be what 32? And hasn't worked a day in her life, real work I mean. She never will.

Who is the new man in Clonmel? Owner of Bulmers is it?

Who is even into that look she has going on? It's only a tiny % and I reckon anyone who might go for that look, it'd just be a phase or notion for a day or whatever. Christ it's a shame to have that body but running around in bows and granny cardigans. Odd!

I was always so curious what wedding dress she'd pick. I did a bit of stalking and saw she was up north in the place that stocked galia lahav and all the other 10k plus dresses. Mad stuff! They posted her visit and I definitely got the impression she had it ordered from there.

I saw loveshackfancy have wedding dresses, she might have went for that too eek.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
No. Her new partner is also from Clonmel and has plenty of 💰 💰💰
WHAT do men see in her she behaves like a teenager and don't even start me on the bleeping headbands

Well if her persona is real then I get why she is in cuckoo land. Everything is hilarious and great.

She must be what 32? And hasn't worked a day in her life, real work I mean. She never will.

Who is the new man in Clonmel? Owner of Bulmers is it?

Who is even into that look she has going on? It's only a tiny % and I reckon anyone who might go for that look, it'd just be a phase or notion for a day or whatever. Christ it's a shame to have that body but running around in bows and granny cardigans. Odd!

I was always so curious what wedding dress she'd pick. I did a bit of stalking and saw she was up north in the place that stocked galia lahav and all the other 10k plus dresses. Mad stuff! They posted her visit and I definitely got the impression she had it ordered from there.

I saw loveshackfancy have wedding dresses, she might have went for that too eek.
The sense of style/behaviour borders on some sort of kink lol, like its bizarre for a woman in her 30s to go around like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It actually does come off mental doesn't it. Could imagine a creepy character like her in a horror film.

Are Ceira Lamberts still doing her extensions for free? They must do?

It actually does come off mental doesn't it. Could imagine a creepy character like her in a horror film.

Are Ceira Lamberts still doing her extensions for free? They must do?
Stepford Wife/Sleep paralysis demon at the end of the bed vibe 😂

• Haha
Does she really have a new bloke or is that just hearsay? It doesn't say much for her and her feelings for Gary if its true. We are supposed to believe that she was dumped by the love of her life, has a baby and is in any state to meet someone new? When does she have time to date with a small child? ( yes yes I know she uses her unpaid babysitters ) but still most women in that situation would still be coming to terms with the breakdown of their relationship and adjusting to life with a baby rather than thinking about getting a new man.

Reactions: 4
Does she really have a new bloke or is that just hearsay? It doesn't say much for her and her feelings for Gary if its true. We are supposed to believe that she was dumped by the love of her life, has a baby and is in any state to meet someone new? When does she have time to date with a small child? ( yes yes I know she uses her unpaid babysitters ) but still most women in that situation would still be coming to terms with the breakdown of their relationship and adjusting to life with a baby rather than thinking about getting a new man.
Don't think we're meant to think anything because she is completely ignoring the elephant in the virtual room. Is she like that with her friends too in real life I wonder? It's actually really bizarre that someone who bares their life online would not even mention something so big. As I said before, she would have got a rake of followers if she opened up about this and was more real. I don't mean dramatic bawling meltdowns or anything, but even a mention like 'as a single mum' or 'some changes in my personal life' but it's going around laughing with her little girl bows and granny dresses - from the Hamptons to Clonmel, how can you not address that? And that all sounds harsh to a regular joe but Aoife doesn't want to be a regular Joe, she wants to be an instahun and with that comes a price for getting freebies and income!

From what I can see, especially the interior of the family home, it's very run of the mill, decent nice house for the country but I doubt they're so minted they can support this one and her child!

Whether it's the court orders (possibly??) or she's actually deranged, it's hard to tell why she doesn't mention the obvious.

• Heart
WHAT do men see in her she behaves like a teenager and don't even start me on the bleeping headbands

The sense of style/behaviour borders on some sort of kink lol, like its bizarre for a woman in her 30s to go around like that.
Agree. Can't quite put my finger on it. But a lot of her outfits lean towards "things a little girl would wear".

Frilly swimsuits, stupid bonets, cartoon jammies, childish colours.

Won't lie she's gorgeous, but the clothing choices ..I dunno, maybe that's what the douchy rich alpha males she chases want in a woman.

Stepford Wife/Sleep paralysis demon at the end of the bed vibe 😂
Next thread title suggestion inspired by you:

Instahun or deranged stepford wife? 3 degrees apparently but not worked a day in her life.

Although she's so fake and boring what would we even talk about? The only interesting goss was guessing on the Gary situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
ah come on Gaz or someone who knows Gaz share the story.

her stories are so goofy.

if you weren’t working, maybe a day trip to Dublin on the train with baby is a good way to kill time. She clearly has a lot of time!!

I'd love more goss from the people who seemed to cross paths with her over the years.

Wonder is she going to this wedding with the new man? We might get a sneak peak.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.