Aoife Walsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else notice that herself and Louise Cooney were not in any photos together ? They were both there and both had pics with Belle Azure. I know they used to be ‘friends’ but something must have happened !!!

Reactions: 1
Did anyone else notice that herself and Louise Cooney were not in any photos together ? They were both there and both had pics with Belle Azure. I know they used to be ‘friends’ but something must have happened !!!
Maybe they didn't get time to or were too self obsessed with all the other gals there...wouldn't read into that

Reactions: 5
Only a new follower to Aoife and not even really following seeing as she’s so boring, but does she ever mind her own child?

Reactions: 1
Only a new follower to Aoife and not even really following seeing as she’s so boring, but does she ever mind her own child?
She was the devoted mother during lockdown ….. now that she can be gone full time being a hun again ….. she is! The parents are worse, facilitating it. Clearly one of those that was spoilt all her life.

Reactions: 4
She was the devoted mother during lockdown ….. now that she can be gone full time being a hun again ….. she is! The parents are worse, facilitating it. Clearly one of those that was spoilt all her life.
You’d have to wonder what they think of it all. They must be at home wondering why they bothered putting her through college, seeing as though her “career” now is whipping out her boobs to sell tat from Penney’s

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can understand the parents doing it- who wouldn't for their own family. I'm baffled that she lets them!!!! They're not young!!!

Reactions: 9
Im absolutely baffled as to why she won't go back teaching...
Get on a steady career track for her and her daughter and do the #ad instahun life on the side. Plenty do it that way and she would have herself set up for a steady future and get out on her own two feet from the pensioner parents. It's a no brained really but she does seem work shy.

Get on a steady career track for her and her daughter and do the #ad bits on the side. Plenty do it that way and she would have herself set up for a steady future and get out on her own two feet from the pensioner parents. It's a no brainer really especially with the time teaching would afford her with hplidays to be with the little one but she does seem work shy to put it mildly.

Reactions: 8
Get on a steady career track for her and her daughter and do the #ad instahun life on the side. Plenty do it that way and she would have herself set up for a steady future and get out on her own two feet from the pensioner parents. It's a no brained really but she does seem work shy.
Because she and all influencers are absolutely raking it in 💰💰💰💰why would she want to go back to work. Easy life…why not.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Because she and all influencers are absolutely raking it in 💰💰💰💰why would she want to go back to work. Easy life…why not.
Because of this and the fact that she never did actually work, she trained as a teacher but never worked as one !! Hard to go back to something she never did in the first place, why actually work when you can swan around ‘Influencing’

Reactions: 10
Because teaching is hard graft. She's looking to pin down a man with deep pockets. She came very close before. The next one won't get away.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cringing so hard watching this one hysterically fake laugh for the camera while getting a glaucoma check in Specsavers...give me strength. She would really take anything to avoid work by the looks of things!

Reactions: 12
"Hi guys so I'm really disappointed that I don't have crappy eyesight. Was kinda hoping this would be a regular paid partnership for me. Oh well at least I got a few pairs of free sunnies. Maybe they might be interested in collabing on some hairband designs?"

• Haha
She’s actually so dim this one. The room tour is cringe.
“And like that’s gonna be like where I’m gonna sleep tonight”
No way… Jesus if she didn’t tell us we’d be thinking she was sleeping on the floor!
How many times does she say “like” in a sentence?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.