Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

manifestinginfluencers

Aoife says “a few of you were wondering what changing bag I went for...and it just came in so I’ll show you”

What Aoife actually meant to say was “I’ve been a Beggy Mitchell and FINALLY a small Irish company have sent me a bag for free so I can show you so you can buy with my discount code. Because I expect the little people to support small Irish businesses but I won’t be spending my money on it”

And also “can’t wait for the small Irish business in Tipperary to give me my free stroller”

Reactions: 15

not_influenced

VIP Member
For arguments sake lets say they are still together and she is pregnant and everything is Rosey in the garden.

Would your interview not be something along the lines of...."yes still going ahead and we're delighted our chosen venue is still available. We've decided to postpone till after babies first bday as we'd like her to be able to involved" the vagueness is what makes people talk!

Reactions: 14
Yeah he is much older than her, around 14 years older. I think he was married or at least engaged before her.

I'd say she thought she was made up for life when he proposed! She doesn't work and doesn't seem to do anything with her day. She constantly boasts in interviews about her education but she was happy out being a kept woman/trophy wife!

She was always hiding the ring, not sure why... It is a massive stone but it's very gaudy looking. However, between the lack of a ring, no mention of himself and back living with parents it would appear that the engagement is off for now. Even if he is back in NYC working, why would you choose not to share this journey with the father of your child...

User HAY 62, page 9 of this thread. They said they know Gary very well. 100% wrote that it was going to be a girl called Penny but that message is deleted now though!

Maybe HAY 62 was Gary 😳 I'd imagine only the mother and father or at most siblings know the baby name in advance of birth.

• Wow

manifestinginfluencers

Ah come on she is clearly not with him anymore! If anyone has followed her for a few years, she always mentioned Gary. He would be in the background of insta stories, away from view of camera but she would talk to the camera and mention something he just said. Also many spotted them around Dublin together. For all of that to go away, no mention of him, she’s in Dublin every single week it seems for appointments. If she was with him I’m sure she would be flaunting fancy lunches out with him and treats from him to get through the pregnancy.

Thinking some people are just saying they are still together to wind up this thread 😂😂😂😂

Peeper1

It was him, he bought a mansion in Dublin and there was a big fallout! Word is he is totally done and will support the baby but can't tolerate her anymore! Rough!

• Wow
  • Sad

bellbells16

VIP Member
1. I do think she's a little bit too cutesy Irish Americana for me to be into her stuff, and she grated me when I did follow her, as the clothes are so ridiculously Pollyanna, BUT having said that, most of us will have had relationship problems at some point, no matter the circumstances, it is very easy to fall into the realm of "my partner will mind me", particularly when this could have been agreed to, and then to find that you are pregnant and alone, except for living with your parents again! It is heartbreaking, I mean I am going to make an assumption that at least 90% of us are women, being pregnant and alone is never fun, particularly when going through such an upheaval as a break up and by the sounds of it quite close to when you discovered you were pregnant. I really empathise with her, a break up from a long term promising relationship is always world altering, but to be then pregnant and alone is just awful. I'm not loving her, but my god do I feel for her.

2. Is there a possibility that she is not broken up, is going to the Rotunda because your man will be back for giving birth and they will be based in Dublin? Limerick maternity is much closer to Clonmel.
I feel so bad for her. I don't understand her complete lack of ambition in life, but the power imbalance of having a partner be able to walk away with everything when he controls the purse strings would really freak me out. Gary was ok with footing the bill until he wasn't ok. Imagine being lulled into that false sense of security? I feel like Aoife was always expected to be the one who would stay at home with the kids. I could be wrong in that, but weird for him to suddenly have such a massive problem with it all, you know? There is definitely more to that. I also don't think Aoife would have been able to hold down a steady job when she was jetting off to be in NYC with him or on holiday. At the end of the day she's now the one who is going to be left to do the majority of the heavy lifting when it comes to raising that child. Isn't it well for him that he gets to walk away as such, pay a bit of maintenance and her life is left in tatters after spending years planning a life with him.

Sayit4real

VIP Member
Does anyone feel like she has been pregnant for 40000000 years 🙈🙈🙈 it feels never ending. TBH if you have followed her for years it’s obvious it’s off . She was always a gloaty , best foot forward person so she will NEVER admit that she is now doing it on her own and that it’s all off . NEVER!in a way like a lot of them her account is a pure business account .. the personal side / real truth only shared when there is money to be made . What money can she make with us all knowing she is a single parent ? She would rather keep it ambiguous . I actually feel sorry for her as it won’t be easy and she wouldn’t have had herself pegged as a lady to be wined and dined and not changing dirty nappies… Aoife is above all that .. but now she’ll have to be like us mere mortals

Reactions: 13

Imcurious

She does have her own career, she is educated and was a teacher?? That no a career no?
She gave up teaching to pursue modelling when the opportunity arose.
So she met a man and he had money, so what??
Do you know how hard it is as a single person in Ireland to own a home especially if your self employed?
What exactly should she not be admired for?
Being a single mother?
She maintained her dignity during the hardest time in her life, she went it alone and she had a successful pregnancy and has birthed a beautiful baby girl without a loving partner by her side, that's tough. Really tough. Come back to me when you've done all that while living back at home with your parents.
Shit happens. Relationships ends. Men and women fuck up. But to go through your whole pregnancy alone and bring this beautiful baby into the world alone is what you call a strong independent woman.
Would you have rather she be thrown into a magdeline laundry???????
If ye don't think she's showing extreme strength and being a good role model for her little girl then I dunno what ye think is!!

Also what happens then if you become pregnant and a relationship ends? So what would you have suggested she did? I'd love to know HOW NOT TO END UP
Disgusting
She qualified as a teacher but has never worked as a teacher, she went modelling and then met Gary who seemed to basically bankroll her travels for a few years until he got sick of her sponging off him..... she did not go it alone as you state, she was kicked to touch !! Maintained her dignity/ went it alone .....did she have a choice ? Only for her parents she would be in serious shit !!

not_influenced

VIP Member
This thread is about Aoife. A-O-I-F-E

I've no interest in hearing anyone's opinions on planned, unplanned, trapped men, contraception usage. Take it somewhere else, plenty of other threads it can be discussed on.

Back to Aoife, her hidious cárdigans... The baby high pitched voice.... living at home with her folks....planning the new nursery, the blood transfusion & begging for baby collabs every second!

Guys let’s not derail the thread by hating on each other. Let’s just park the above and get back on track 🧘‍♀️
Even though she never posted pictures of his face on IG she did very much share their NY/Docklands life, holidays, wedding plans etc. If she had never posted about their relationship or even had a private account then I would say fair game we should not be speculating on the status of their relationship now. It’s like me going to my employer saying I want to be paid but i’m going to pick and chose what parts of the job I do. If she really wanted privacy or to avoid speculation she could easily remove herself from social media until the baby is born. She could keep a low profile down in clonmel with her family. But no she is flogging waffle duvet sets and I guess somewhat antagonizing Gary with the gender reveal, scan pictures etc.

nocodu

If Covid had not of happened, they'd be married already. Mad how things turn out for people.

• Wow

Lollol89

God help them whoever they are total dose

Good for you all a show just because I don’t know her I know Gary very well
Highly unlikely you are close with Gary with your poor grammar and spelling, can’t imagine you’d share two similar brain cells never mind a friendship with your level of intelligence.

• Haha
  • Wow

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
This is so strange to me. I don’t understand people who reach out to influencers on serious issues instead of friends. Aoife is living a weird childlike life. She went from her parents to a man & now back to her parents with a baby in tow. She has never worked a real day in her
A couple of months ago my friend found out she was pregnant, unplanned and wasn't with the dad. She reached out to Aoife for advice and Aoife couldn't have been nicer to her, reassuring and sending her voicenotes. My friend said they really comforted her when she was going through a really difficult time. No one knows what goes on behind closed doors!

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Major stepford vibes off her. Is she a robot? She gives me the creeps

Why is she showing her private WhatsApps? Strange person

Bun in the oven thing is a complete copy of Amy Huberman

Last edited: