Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I was wondering how she could possibly be supporting herself and her baby on the occasional insta post??? Surely it can't be that much money?!

BadaboomBadabing

Chatty Member
Exactly that I don’t know nor did I imply that I did, it swings both ways. As for your comment regarding my circumstance I never implied it doesn’t happen nor do you know me or my own experience, Im entitled to comment as anyone else is, this is what this platform is for, opinions! I said before Some of the comments on this thread are all speculation and until she herself confirms then that’s all it is! There are threads on this that have conjured up so much when in actual fact it’s far from the truth. Picking apart a pregnant women and saying that she would refer to her baby as an accident isn’t something that I agree with! I cannot imagine that no matter the circumstance!

Last edited:

Fitzytour

Hardly my narrative! This is Aoife’s thread!
She was a bride in waiting June 2020, announced pregnancy March 2021, had baby Aug 2021.
No reduction in nice grid posts or fashion photos so not sure who’d contact her thinking she was relatable 🤷‍♀️
As I said, my friend thought she was relatable and contacted her.