Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moniker

VIP Member
Lovely pic on Insta. Hope she'll be ok. It's such an overwhelming time, even with a partner. Hope he steps up and does as much as possible to support her. Though reality is she (and her parents) will bear the brunt of the slog that is parenting a baby/toddler.

Reactions: 18

Fitzytour

A couple of months ago my friend found out she was pregnant, unplanned and wasn't with the dad. She reached out to Aoife for advice and Aoife couldn't have been nicer to her, reassuring and sending her voicenotes. My friend said they really comforted her when she was going through a really difficult time. No one knows what goes on behind closed doors!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Aoife's situation is very tragic and nobody deserves that. If you are getting happiness people from her no longer being able to afford her previous lifestyle, that's very troubling for your own mental wellbeing. One minute people are killing her for her cardigans, if she was in a bikini showing off her bump there would be major ma shaming 🤮🤮🤮

Honestly think she’s gorgeous and her confidence in her posts makes me think she’s the one who called it off. Clearly comfortable on her own and an inspiration for single mothers. I won’t speculate but I can only imagine what happened with him being stuck in nyc dying lockdown, men can be pigs and some don’t think with their brains! On the other hand, how do we know they’ve def broken up? She still has her engagement photo up, she never posted his face before maybe he is legitimately stuck over there?
And agree think she is so likable because she’s not flogging sh*te in our faces and swipe ups in every post. Am sure with her following she gets offers and likely turns them down. Fair play to her
Ok there Aoife 😂

Confidence?? Her posts have been nothing short of deranged/sad....mixed with cringey inspirational quotes. There’s no way in hell she’s dumped her meal ticket!

I think it’s safe to assume it’s all called off and she’s now in fact flogging shite...Look back through this thread for the reasons why....no point repeating them.

I will agree that Gary doesn’t come off well though either.

• Haha

CliTicaOToole

I can guarantee you don't know plenty of single self employed people who are getting approved mortgages 🤔😂
What a load of rubbish
I'm the first person to admit when these influencers are in the wrong
But my god looking down on a woman for being a single mother living at home with her parents is the lowest of the low and really scraping the barrel, you were clearly brought up with different values than me. Standing on her own two feet???? 😂 Cause she entered a relationship with a man who has money that clearly was a good relationship for a time otherwise I hardly think she held a gun to his head to propose..... This big business man I'm sure can make his own decisions. So cause she entered that relationship it means she didn't stand on her own two feet!!!!!
Do you propose every woman in order to be 'standing on their own two feet' keep everything separate from a man even if they are due to marry them, never trust anyone, not ever get pregnant unplanned, and if they do, make sure not to be single or END UP LIKE AOIFE, what an awful backwards judgemental old Catholic begrudging Ireland we still live in ay.....
Wow thought we'd moved on from that.
Clearly not.
I think Goodluck to Aoife I know I'd rather be living at home with my parents and have my beautiful daughter than be a miserable, judgemental woman who can't trust anyone in a relationship and never gets pregnant without a house and a husband 😂😂😂 you be waiting with an attitude like that hun

I hope she marches him up the steps asap for €150 minimum maintenance per week 😉 and I'd imagine she'll get alot more with his big bucks
Teach a lesson to these men that they can't creat a baby and walk away scot free

I'd love to know what YOU think is sooooop shockingly despicably bad about her situation??
She's making money
She's healthy
Her beautiful baby is healthy
Her parents are clearly amazing and providing her with a safe home and support
Wow people get a grip
Aoife is lucky
All I see is women in their late 30's early 40's who are only DYING for a baby and can't because of fertility issues
Women who'd sell their husband for the chance at a pregnancy and a healthy baby....
Cannot believe how little people think of this miracle to say its exactly how 'not to end up'....
WOW - this nonsense is Comedy Gold - where have you been the entire thread? LOL!

• Haha
First time poster but long time lurker of his thread as know Aoife from school. Not close so I don’t know if the rumours regarding her and Gary are true but from what I hear from friends in Clonmel they are.I feel sorry for anyone going through a breakup never mind trying to deal with it on top of being pregnant. All that aside, I can concur (from personal experience) that Aoife is not a nice person whatsoever. She is the absolute definition of too sweet to be wholesome and there is a very spiteful side to her. I wish people only knew the real side to her!!

• Wow
Reactions: 16

BadaboomBadabing

Chatty Member
Gary was married for 2 days before and then got it annulled. Take from that what you will.

I think they’re as bad as each other. She shouldn’t have trapped him with a baby (we would all
be fools to think that wasn’t what she did) and he shouldn’t have dumped her while she is pregnant even just for the health of his unborn daughter. The stress Aoife is under is very bad for the baby. However, that was her own choice to make.

Unless she takes him to the High Court, she’s looking at surprisingly little maintenance money. I doubt she knew this before she got devised her plan. It’s shocking the way people think the laws in Ireland are like they are in America. While Gary is a prick and seemingly no one seems to be good enough for him, I hope he doesn’t fall into the baby trap.

Hopefully this sorry scenario will deter other women from doing the same.
This statement is a a harsh one to make! How do you know that she trapped him with a baby? They were due to be married last year and no doubt had plans for a future together! As far as deterring other women from doing the same I recall it takes two to lie down together! There are so many situations were people spilt up while pregnant/newborn it doesn’t mean that WOMEN TRAP men and they should be deterred! 🤨

quinnus

Aoife loves shoving her perfect life in everyone's face ...........when it suits her.
I couldn’t agree more. If you want to flash every aspect of your ‘perfect’ life on Instagram, then you have to be prepared for people to ask questions when rumours start. Can’t have it both ways hun.

quinnus

She maintained her dignity during the hardest time in her life, she went it alone and she had a successful pregnancy and has birthed a beautiful baby girl without a loving partner by her side, that's tough. Really tough. Come back to me when you've done all that while living back at home with your parents.
Jeez calm down. She's not the virgin Mary. She's also not the first woman to have a child on her own - in fact she didn't go through it alone, she has her parents (& friends) supporting her. Many single mothers don't. It takes two to tango, and she knew what she was doing. Can't see why she's put on a pedestal just because she posts soft focus pics of her and the babby on instagram.....

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
I mean, the poster who said he kicked her out literally gave no actual proof of that, they could have just made it up off the top of their head. I don't know why everyone is taking it as gospel.

Rosielite

Chatty Member
Maybe she is trying to get to the bottom of who is sharing information about her private life on this platform!
...Rebecca Vardy's account!

All jokes aside, it's an awful thing to have your private life talked about, Ireland is too small for secrets. I wouldn't even think it's someone very close to her.... Could be that her best friend told her Mam, who told her sister, who told her daughter who's posting here etc.

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Couldn't disagree with you more, she obviously had no choice but to move in with her parents and they more than likely encouraged it to help and support her during probably the hardest time of her life, good on her, I hope she gets every Collab going as a single mother to support her and baby and will hopefully own her own home for them in years to come.
Its not easy starting out again all on your own carrying a baby who is relying on you for every single need they have. During pregnancy and afterwards.
I admire her, she stepped away from a clearly unhealthy unhappy relationship and made the decision to go it alone.
He asked her to marry him so he obviously wanted to have her as his wife so I'm sure she could have shut up and put up and stayed with him for the sake of a charmed life and money and stability - like alot of less brave women do.
But she didn't. She went it alone. With the help of her family.
Freebies or not, she is to be admired. Anyone in her situation that claims they wouldn't take the free stuff are outright liars.
She is dead right. She deserves it more then the women who have a supportive (both financially and emotionally) partner.
I would encourage young girls to look up to Aoife. She has shown dignity and true strength and is a great role model. And this baby will be a blessing to her and I'm sure she will meet the right man eventually.
Any man who can abandon his pregnant partner like that during the most vulnerable time in her life is scum in my eyes.
Whether she brought problems or not, he DID ask her to marry him. He knew who she was then, he was with her a few years.
She is lucky with the disgusting ignorant attitudes still in Ireland in this day that her parents are so wonderful to help and support her in her hour of need.
Her daughter is beautiful.
Encourage young girls to look up to her? Are you on meth? No girl should aspire to be a kept woman. Aoife has had to learn this the hard way

• Heart
Reactions: 15

ny_style

VIP Member
Gotta love parenting advice about leaving the housework and accepting help from someone living with her parents 🙄

• Haha

secretssafewithme

My dear - work experience!.......this wan doesn't have any brain cells - look at all the posts in Granny's old clothes that she intended for the charity shop!

She'll need a few weeks in the Hamptons to get a bit of colour into her pale cheeks....oh, wait!!!!!!!!!

Check out the Bargain Town sofa in the background #Classy #Hamptonsstyle

It certainly ain't the Hamptons!

Here's hoping, she won't get many Eggs Benedict and Chai Lattees out of the 140 a month children's allowance
Don’t think there’s any need to be so vicious

Peekaboo1234

VIP Member
Deffo must of been cautioned about the baby face pics.
Prob not a bad thing, the kid hasn’t signed up for that.

Wouldn't it be great if she was honest and was like right, I'm single and I'm going to try get back teaching/start a career in something/ write a kids book? like the support she would have would be immense. Single women especially single mammys would only love to see the reality of how hard it is and what it takes to rebuild and move on. Aoife if you're reading this, stop posting links and start being real otherwise just pack it in 😴