Aoife Bermingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One was still born, from previous posts here, she likes to bring it up & talk about it, like she is the “ONLY ONE “, that has lost a little baby.

She has another boy now, who is about 5, who never gets a look in, called Senan
Aw thanks for that🙌

Reactions: 1
She has serious notions she built her gaff squeezed into the side of her parents garden and husband is a builder so obviously didn't cost too much compared to a regular person buying without all that privilege but she'd never say she got lucky
But but but….. she didn’t get lucky, it was so hard for her and Bobby! They had to build form their savings because they couldn’t get a mortgage at the start. Blah blah blah and now they have a tiny mortgage etc ………

I’m sure she has a highlight on it, she had it on her stories last year

Reactions: 2
Omg she’s such a dose, up Aoibhe Devlin’s hole again this morning like a cling on, saying she’ll warn them in Barbados that the fake ride Aoibhe is on her way, you’d swear Aoife was the only one to ever have a holiday in Barbados. Give it up Aoife, I’ve actually secondhand embarrassment for her. Whatever happened to her friends from her early blogging days like Tracey Tuppence & Frilly Flossy? Not good enough for her that she’s hanging off Denise Phillips, Erin McGregor & Roisin Connolly.
how can they afford so many holidays, with 3 small kids , definitely agree a dose, but following not going up , shes no talent, only moaning and licking huns arses

Reactions: 5
One was still born, from previous posts here, she likes to bring it up & talk about it, like she is the “ONLY ONE “, that has lost a little baby.

She has another boy now, who is about 5, who never gets a look in, called Senan
His heart had stopped around 20 weeks she found out at the anamoly scan

Yes 22 weeks - officially a miscarriage rather than a stillbirth, not that it matters, still the loss of a beautiful baby boy.

how can they afford so many holidays, with 3 small kids , definitely agree a dose, but following not going up , shes no talent, only moaning and licking huns arses
Sure she takes in Spanish students doesn’t she & I’m sure Bobzers manipulates his Business expenses being self employed. She’s a desperate dose & always was trying to fit in anywhere she can. Boring, moaning Mary that acts like she’s 21 & not in the slightest bit relatable with her Portmarnock beach. Trying to keep up with the Jonas.

Reactions: 4
Just curious, has anyone ever seen her actually swim in the sea? She seems to go in barely to waist height! That's not sea swimming. That's paddling! I know people have said she runs in for the photo then immediately runs back out again leaving the 2 year old on the sand.

• Haha
  • Wow
I’m surprised this one, wasn’t at the gossies awards last night 🤣
clown on a live complaining about his free braces, great advertisement, all the women telling him how great he is , hes people watching his lives , has gone down , has a grown man nothing better to do of a Saturday

So she had kids out school for couple wks in sept for her cheap holiday and now again. And she the one that never stopped when schools closed, give me a bream

So she had kids out school for couple wks in sept for her cheap holiday and now again. And she the one that never stopped when schools closed, give me a bream
All that was wrong was she had to look after the kids 24/7, when the schools closed in lockdown.

The new hair looks no different, not sure what all the rave is about Pelo, if Denise wasn’t so visible on insta none of these huns would bother with pelo, anything for a reshare

The new hair looks no different, not sure what all the rave is about Pelo, if Denise wasn’t so visible on insta none of these huns would bother with pelo, anything for a reshare
Yes, so true….
The colour is awful on Denise’s own hair, it’s like something you done out of the box, you buy in the chemist/supermarket.
The style & shape of it is even worse. For someone who owns a hairdresser, I am left looking…

Yes, so true….
The colour is awful on Denise’s own hair, it’s like something you done out of the box, you buy in the chemist/supermarket.
The style & shape of it is even worse. For someone who owns a hairdresser, I am left looking…
Don’t go near Pelo. Terrible place and quite expensive

Her hair has a green tinge going through it I thought
Her hair just isn’t nice

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Don’t forget sea queen Paula Mc Sweeney painful shite every day 🙄🙄🙄
clown on a live complaining about his free braces, great advertisement, all the women telling him how great he is , hes people watching his lives , has gone down , has a grown man nothing better to do of a Saturday
[/QUOT
The stories about her feed had me in stitches, “I’m not here to waste my time. My feed is curated to people who make my life better” ...... Tracey and Rosie 🤨
those reels are terrible shes no style , making a tit out of herself, loves herself with her baby botox😂

Her reels are so cringe. Horrible clothes that don't fit her. She loves herself that one, she just is such a try hard trying to get famous and no1 really cares. Id imagine all the people who ass she is trying to slidder up is laughing at her and her poxy reels

Why can she never breathe thru her nose?? She always sounds so breathless gasping for air!
Maybe she a mermaid 🤔😂

• Haha
Why can she never breathe thru her nose?? She always sounds so breathless gasping for air!
Maybe she a mermaid 🤔😂
jaysus cant even enough Easter Sunday without complaining about eating, off on holidays again, great life , is she not afraid of being robbed always announcing her departure, probably has the help in really trying to copy Aoibhe Devlin, the two doses must have been separated At birth ,

Just curious, has anyone ever seen her actually swim in the sea? She seems to go in barely to waist height! That's not sea swimming. That's paddling! I know people have said she runs in for the photo then immediately runs back out again leaving the 2 year old on the sand.
someone else who swims says she doesn’t she goes in as far as her waist for the insta picture 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.