Aoife Bermingham #2 queen of the sea, 6 school runs, feel sorry for me

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she actually think she’s Bajan? She should ring Rihanna & ASAP & invite them to her beach in Portmarnock.
Such a cling on & desperate to fit in to the influencer circle, so up Nikki Whelan & Rosie Connolly's hole, desperate isn’t the word. I wonder whatever happened her friend Tuppence Grace over in Finglas? Sure how many students/Ukrainians has she living in her house now?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s the biggest bag of cringe ever. She’s pushing herself to be a “travel blogger” so she can get free holidays cos going by what people say here that know her she hasn’t a pot to piss in

Reactions: 7
Is Bermo trying to branch out now as a foodie since the mother of the year and travel blogging shite has really taken off for her?

Reactions: 3
The food diary is beyond boring and any dope can check snacks less then 100 calories. The travel diaries didn't take off, the make-up tutorials were a total flop, the fashion tips were questionable but the food guru. duck a load of shite into a slow cooker. Really scraping the barrel Bermo.

Reactions: 6
The food diary is beyond boring and any dope can check snacks less then 100 calories. The travel diaries didn't take off, the make-up tutorials were a total flop, the fashion tips were questionable but the food guru. duck a load of shite into a slow cooker. Really scraping the barrel Bermo.
I was thinking exactly the same!!!!
She is really DESPERATE, trying to make it on Instagram.

Wait and see, she will have a “blue” tick next to her name/account on IG

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She might want to send those jeans back too, they are so tight on her crotch, she’ll do herself an injury, also she’s too old for the ripped jeans look and for the love of god stop with the peace sign your not 12.

Reactions: 4
I hate seeing these bloggers buying loads on ASOS/ Boohoo etc and returning it. The clothes go straight to landfill, it is such a waste

Reactions: 4
Omg does she think she's Kim K with the double denim and sleeked hair. She looks like a farmer and the pink boots. Your going to hotel not a rodeo. Her style is seriously up her hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg does she think she's Kim K with the double denim and sleeked hair. She looks like a farmer and the pink boots. Your going to hotel not a rodeo. Her style is seriously up her hole.
The double denim… my friends in the US call that a Canadian Tuxedo!!!! Hahaha! She’s a clown.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Was this one really a mermaid in her past life? I have never seen anyone so obsessed with the sea /ocean/water !!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Was this one really a mermaid in her past life? I have never seen anyone so obsessed with the sea /ocean/water !!
Because that’s all she has in her life, she is well known as “Billy no mates” in her Area and a spoofer in Portmarnock

Reactions: 1