Aoife Bermingham #2 queen of the sea, 6 school runs, feel sorry for me

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must have some money!! I work so does my husband and we b lucky if we have one night away this year !!
She actually hasn’t a pot to piss in. She had to turn the playroom into a bedroom to rent out to a lodger. Bobby is only a Handyman, but she as usual makes out he is a “property developer” & builds one off houses for clients etc!

She is well known as a “spoofer” in Portmarnock, my cousin lives near her & knows a lot of the swimming crowd

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I only realised yesterday they built the house in her parents garden, saving money on a site,whether it was discounted or gifted. All those trips she has up will be budget trips, cheap flights, free accommodation etc. Marbella is her parents place? Barbados wasn't Sandy Lane she kipped on the sisters couch no doubt, someone else or something else will fund Bermos trips. I too believe she hasn't a pot to piss in, she might be living in a desirable area thanks to her folks but remember she rents out her kids playroom to enable her to "travel". All fur coat and no knickers and going by her mother's social media she didn't lick it off the ground!!

Reactions: 7
So what does she do when she pretends to be doing her husbands supposed business accounts when she says she is paying wages etc 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tagging I glow! She’s really trying again this weekend 😝😝 lashes look no different!! She has lost some weight. But she’s gone very old looking

Reactions: 3
Wonder will her friend “the little island girl riri” call the new baby Aoife after her childhood friend 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
at it again, any sad thing in the news and she can relate. Missing woman in England perfect excuse for Aoife content!

Reactions: 2