Aoife Bermingham #2 queen of the sea, 6 school runs, feel sorry for me

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't even swim. She runs in for literally 2 seconds takes a load of photo for thr gram and runs out. It's all about image. She's a total laughing stock in her area and is every much known as a Billy no mates and hanger on.
Because that’s all she has in her life, she is well known as “Billy no mates” in her Area and a spoofer in Portmarnock

Reactions: 1
So she tags her stay at the end as a #pr
Easily known she would spend a penny in staying anywhere... no wonder she sounded like a tour guide the last few days

Reactions: 2
So she only took Senan with her? Wouldn’t pay for another pod so they could all go? I wonder who took the videos and photos for her 🤔

The power washing around her ‘property’! The deck is so big it’s expensive to upgrade. Why does everything have to sound like she lives in a mansion in Beverley Hills!!! As she says her it’s Porto! Cringe for her I really do. She’s absolutely full of tit! I actually did my own power washing this week too!!!

Reactions: 5
The power washing around her ‘property’! The deck is so big it’s expensive to upgrade. Why does everything have to sound like she lives in a mansion in Beverley Hills!!! As she says her it’s Porto! Cringe for her I really do. She’s absolutely full of tit! I actually did my own power washing this week too!!!
In shorts ffs
I also do my own power washing! And my “property” is a lot bigger but I don’t need to tell everyone! What do they say, money talks wealth whispers. absolutely no class. She’s lives in her parents garden!

Reactions: 5
In shorts ffs
I also do my own power washing! And my “property” is a lot bigger but I don’t need to tell everyone! What do they say, money talks wealth whispers. absolutely no class. She’s lives in her parents garden!
I absolutely lol’d at the “property” comment too - talk about notions. She has a lovely house, built on her parents property - lucky her but it’s no mansion

Reactions: 6
The shorts I know. I went through 3 changes of clothes the day doing mine but I wasn’t in shorts. She’s a total American wannabe. She should have stayed in NYC.

Reactions: 3
The shorts I know. I went through 3 changes of clothes the day doing mine but I wasn’t in shorts. She’s a total American wannabe. She should have stayed in NYC.
Yeah but to live in NYC you have to work really hard………..

Reactions: 2
I absolutely lol’d at the “property” comment too - talk about notions. She has a lovely house, built on her parents property - lucky her but it’s no mansion
The property comment had me cracking up!!

next thing we will be hearing about the security/ privacy fence she has to install 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Those bleeping peace signs with her fingers! I’d love to shove those 2 fingers right up her ****!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Was it not bank hol Monday she said that cook book arrived in the post? Does she get post on a bank hol? 🤔😅

She’s ridiculous doing that sign. State of her. And we all know your getting your bathroom Reno you’ve told us once or 5 times!