Aoibhe Devlin #8 Aoibhe and her incurable case of Juanderlust !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makeupbyjenny certainly knows her angles , she is a good 3 stone heavier in the pics her ‘galpals’ posted!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They went out in jeans and vans last night go onto make up by Jenny’s story 🤣🤣🤣 Aoibhe trying to let in she was out living the highlife in Budapest with her 2011 sequinned dress 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They went out in jeans and vans last night go onto make up by Jenny’s story 🤣🤣🤣 Aoibhe trying to let in she was out living the highlife in Budapest with her 2011 sequinned dress 🤣
Seems they went out for dinner all glammed up then changed for when they went dancing

Reactions: 3
Jesus her dress sense is actually woeful..she has no sense of style. Its all highly flammable, diamanté shite that is more suited to the early seasons of Real Housewives or blazers/boyfriend and baseball caps swinging around a designer bag 🙄
Her dress sense is also "fur coat no knickers". It's like a boohoo.com knock off of the 90s Gianni versaci stuff. Very Real Hoisewives....but cheaper, waaaaaay cheaper. And then her same one or two designer bags in shot to distract from the cheapness.

Reactions: 8
Lads I'm actually feeling a bit for her. I Think it's the covid it's making me soft. I think Eefa is so emotionally immature that she actually thought the surgery, the look at me posts, living my best life, have I, haven't I a boyfriend was all going to make Juan, Juander his way back. Obviously the family holiday didn't do the trick and he made it clear and I'd say she's falling apart. She's clearly back in the dads house. I'd say she knows hes juandered off and she's on her own.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Her dress sense is also "fur coat no knickers". It's like a boohoo.com knock off of the 90s Gianni versaci stuff. Very Real Hoisewives....but cheaper, waaaaaay cheaper. And then her same one or two designer bags in shot to distract from the cheapness.
there’s always a “it bag” thrown into the mix even when said it bag was it about 10 years ago!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Lads I'm actually feeling a bit for her. I Think it's the covid it's making me soft. I think Eefa is so emotionally immature that she actually thought the surgery, the look at me posts, living my best life, have I, haven't I a boyfriend was all going to make Juan, Juander his way back. Obviously the family holiday didn't do the trick and he made it clear and I'd say she's falling apart. She's clearly back in the dads house. I'd say she knows hes juandered off and she's on her own.
I feel a little bit sorry for her, she has changed everything about her appearance, I actually think the nicest part of her was her teeth her original ones suited her much better, and she too young to have that Botox look!! When you start looking like a melted flip flop it's time to stop ✋

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She looks like some sort of mid 50s divorcee living her best life in that pool

A bit kris jenner in a blond wig

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder what kind of influencer she believes she is? She doesn’t post in her blog anymore we know she only set up the blog in an attempt to become So Su 2, she doesn’t travel anywhere out of the ordinary that keen traveler's would follow her for, her style is very dated she’s about as edgy as a ballon, even her air hostess content is tired because she seems to have worked a few weeks the last 4 years and her personality leaves a lot to be desired. I really think the only reason ppl follow her is for the Juantent

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder what kind of influencer she believes she is? She doesn’t post in her blog anymore we know she only set up the blog in an attempt to become So Su 2, she doesn’t travel anywhere out of the ordinary that keen traveler's would follow her for, her style is very dated she’s about as edgy as a ballon, even her air hostess content is tired because she seems to have worked a few weeks the last 4 years and her personality leaves a lot to be desired. I really think the only reason ppl follow her is for the Juantent
Edgy as a balloon has sent me this morning 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her next procedure will be an eyebrow lift! I can feel it in my bones!
It has been mentioned for yrs how heavy her brow is, I'm surprised she didn't do it before now with the tummy, she will 100% get it

Reactions: 4
Just sharing this as I’m sick to the teeth of these ones thinking they can call anyone who questions them or doesn’t agree with them a Troll!! Also stop the comparison beteeen the lowlife beggars on social media to Caroline Flack and the “Be a kind.” It’s worn out at this stage & doesn’t even remotely compare.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
It has been mentioned for yrs how heavy her brow is, I'm surprised she didn't do it before now with the tummy, she will 100% get it
That’s from Botox though isn’t it?? Iv noticed they are completely covering her eyes these days

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.