Aoibhe Devlin #8 Aoibhe and her incurable case of Juanderlust !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she posting pics of her ex again I think that is so wired or is it for people to start talking about her again 🤔
And pictures from bloody nearly 2 years ago, she advertises that photo store all the time so it's not like she had pictures from that long ago to print. Lily has had another birthday since ! Pathetic.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Imagine spending that much money on your hair, colour, cut, bouncy blow dries, extensions and then having to wear a teenage boys baseball cap all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bloody Charleville cheese giving her air time and a wage for that 'freshers week in college' dinner. Christ I despair of all the bullshit that is going on with these blaggers

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Must be her "dads" kitchen too.

She turned down 12k jobs guys because they weren't the right fit guys.
But jellies and cheese are perfect apparently

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can’t understand why she doesnt wear more flattering bikinis in her numerous pics of her in swimwear that she posts

She looks great, and did before her ops , but the bikinis she chooses literally sag her down?! I don’t get it

Reactions: 8
Are you even an influencer if you don't make a gassss joke about bringing too much luggage

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I seen
I been
I done

They're all at it, they can't string a sentence together without at least one error

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Jaysus do they not have a WhatsApp group for their mad bastard trip and all the ‘I’m on my way’ rubbish 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This birthday nonsense for weeks before and after the birthday is such an attention seeking ‘send me freebies’ shout

Reactions: 16
Well well…. What has happened here…. The dress seems to have leaked waaaaay off course….. 🤔🤨
Jesus her dress sense is actually woeful..she has no sense of style. Its all highly flammable, diamanté shite that is more suited to the early seasons of Real Housewives or blazers/boyfriend and baseball caps swinging around a designer bag 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.