Aoibhe Devlin #8 Aoibhe and her incurable case of Juanderlust !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is she heading to that she needs the tests?

heard she's heading to Orlando qith himself Juan as he's working the flight. I'd say she'll go back to where she announced the first pregnancy and announce the rekindling of the relationship 😂

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Why was lily getting a test aswell? Thought kids didn't need pcr..maybe I'm wrong

Reactions: 2
heard she's heading to Orlando qith himself Juan as he's working the flight. I'd say she'll go back to where she announced the first pregnancy and announce the rekindling of the relationship 😂
Think your right. He’s flying to Orlando today ! EI 121 @ 1335

• Wow
Reactions: 7
They do for the USA which would tie in perfectly with what people are saying about Orlando. Prepare for some vomit inducing Juantent 🤢
If they are going to Orlando that's fly in today and then leave again Tuesday. That is a bit of a crazy turn around and unfair on the children.

Reactions: 4
If she is on his flight she’s very quiet, it’s due to take off in 15 mins !
Come on aoibhe we’re all waiting 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's a very strong woman if she can forgive all that he has done to her and at a time when she was vulnerable (🤰). Although I'd say she was no dream to live with either...so who knows!! Oh the suspense is killing me 🤣

Reactions: 6
She's a very strong woman if she can forgive all that he has done to her and at a time when she was vulnerable (🤰). Although I'd say she was no dream to live with either...so who knows!! Oh the suspense is killing me 🤣
I don't think she's strong at all. Her self-esteem must be in the gutter to take him back if what's been alleged is true.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.