Aoibhe Devlin #8 Aoibhe and her incurable case of Juanderlust !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aoibhe will have to announce she’s reunited with the Juan Corr to keep the shine on her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aoibhe will have to announce she’s reunited with the Juan Corr to keep the shine on her
She might do a montage of him arriving back to their home with “hero” playing again. Rather than bringing the PPE home, she’ll praise him for choosing his family over yer Juan

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well I was wrong

It was a 3 day announcement for a pair of personalised jammies.

Lord save us.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
She might do a montage of him arriving back to their home with “hero” playing again. Rather than bringing the PPE home, she’ll praise him for choosing his family over yer Juan
I was thinking “all I want for Christmas is you”
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

In all seriousness if she’s taken him back this quick she needs Dr Fupa to check her head!
In the space of a year hes allegedly cheated then dumped her right after she’d had Hugo left her with two babies hooked up with Yer Juan from EI then asked her to leave the family home she gets a tummy tuck and now he’s back and all is forgiven? I’d say all her new besties and zoom gals are dreading being ghosted by her now Juan is back

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

In all seriousness if she’s taken him back this quick she needs Dr Fupa to check her head!
In the space of a year hes allegedly cheated then dumped her right after she’d had Hugo left her with two babies hooked up with Yer Juan from EI then asked her to leave the family home she gets a tummy tuck and now he’s back and all is forgiven? I’d say all her new besties and zoom gals are dreading being ghosted by her now Juan is back
Haha a tad too soon but you’re on to a great thread title “all I want for Christmas..is…yer juan”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

My thread title suggestion is " if she’s taken Juan back this quick she needs Dr Fupa to check her head! "
🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
How could anyone have such little self respect to accept that back into your life.
I’d say all her new besties and zoom gals know they are about to be ghosted with Juan back on the scene. If you know you know

Reactions: 11
How could anyone have such little self respect to accept that back into your life.
I’d say all her new besties and zoom gals know they are about to be ghosted with Juan back on the scene. If you know you know
Long term followers will know pilot Sean comes before any friends. It doesn’t matter if she knows them a week or 14 years. The pilot comes first.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.