Aoibhe Devlin #7 Carrying the aviation industry on her back, followers know I’m no craic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What ever way feels right for you,for your ego.

This girl can't win...whatever she decides to post or not to,she is teared apart. And it's not just calling out shady things or moves. It's literally every single thing! She has more than one stream of income,why can she not buy herself things what she wants, if that makes her happy! Why can.she not accept help from her family if it's there! Why do you people feel the need to follow someone you clearly don't like?! Why are yous spending so much time on her! Choose your priorities, choose what makes you happy and concentrate on that!
This all is just a new form or bullying! (The one thing you all love to talk about!)
And before you say I'm her! I'm not!
Calm down Jen it’s your birthday weekend don’t be getting stressed about what strangers on the internet say about efaaaa... remember people can only talk about what efffaaa shows on her page and we all have a right to an opinion without being called bullies

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
And also it was stated here that the company that wanted to do the antigen tests at the airport ask for her to advertise for them and she wanted to charge them 3k for talking about them on her stories . So she is a hypocrite

Reactions: 17
Stop 🤦🏻‍♀️ the rant about Ireland being so behind the rest of the world and tagging all the politicians give me strength 🙄I get that the aviation industry is struggling as are many other industries but Eeffaa hasn't struggled . She was on maternity leave for the majority of lockdown so whether airlines were flying as normal or not it had no impact on her🤷🏻‍♀️

Did it ever occur to her that maybe the government are being cautious and opening the country slowly so we don't go tits up again and go back into lockdown until Christmas 🤦🏻‍♀️

She really has annointed herself as the patron Saint of Aviation . I wonder how people who work in the aviation industry who have genuinely struggled throughout the pandemic feel watching her with her sponsored tummy tuck, Range Rover and now what looks like free house from her DA 🤔
Love this 👆- she Is such a dose

Reactions: 3
Did she announce the loop giveaway winner? The MUA one for the bag isn’t doing great, she had Mark and Jenny begging for people to follow the Danielle one now 😂😂 three competitions running now on her page. I doubt she intended that. I’d say she thought the MUA would get 20k like *that*🤌🏼

Did she announce the loop giveaway winner? The MUA one for the bag isn’t doing great, she had Mark and Jenny begging for people to follow the Danielle one now 😂😂 three competitions running now on her page. I doubt she intended that. I’d say she thought the MUA would get 20k like *that*🤌🏼
sorry, actually four running 😂😂

Last edited:
God you’d know Efa doesn’t post about her friends much that birthday tribute about Jenny from the block is so cringe. She got a balloon collab so she could post a photo of herself beside it and how many times can you say girl in one post.
Someone needs to tell aoibhe there’s only so many tacky balloon displays and fake screaming laughing face photos that people can cope with

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If I was Jenny from the block I wouldn’t be very happy with the less than flattering photo she posted 😂😂 also how many times did she say girl in that tribute

Reactions: 21
God you’d know Efa doesn’t post about her friends much that birthday tribute about Jenny from the block is so cringe. She got a balloon collab so she could post a photo of herself beside it and how many times can you say girl in one post.
Someone needs to tell aoibhe there’s only so many tacky balloon displays and fake screaming laughing face photos that people can cope with
I came here to say the exact thing.....baby, girl, baby, girl, girl, girl and so on!! FFS and she tries to pass herself off as a writer 🤣

Reactions: 8
Have a family friend who went and did it full time and it took him 1.5 years of constant studying and flying after paying the guts of €100k. He literally said some days he barely had time to get a cup of tea into him. Listen best of luck to her but I have a 2 year old and barley have time to wipe my own bum let alone study for a pilots licence. Can’t imagine what it’s like to do that with 2 essentially under 2.
I suppose if Juan has the kids every weekend or whatever, it frees up some of her time and with €3k a post according to a previous poster here, she can well afford it. Personally, I’d rather exercise, chill, do housework or meet friends if the kids weren’t with me but it’s always been her dream etc etc

How many are allowed in a garden now? I genuinely don’t know but there seems to be quite a few round Jenny’s gaff.

Aoibhe not very socially distanced for the photo. I’m aware a lot of people are more lax now but it does seem hypocritical to cry about no flights and then attend a party with a rake of people present. Surely you’d try to do everything right in order to get Ireland flying again which appears to be the aim.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I wonder how friendly they’ll be when Efa’s off in her dads and she’s living her dream learning how to fly. They barely know eachother a wet week and I’m not sure I’d like to be friends with Efa flaunting her free new body and all her stuff in my face during what was a very challenging financial year.

Reactions: 4
Have a family friend who went and did it full time and it took him 1.5 years of constant studying and flying after paying the guts of €100k. He literally said some days he barely had time to get a cup of tea into him. Listen best of luck to her but I have a 2 year old and barley have time to wipe my own bum let alone study for a pilots licence. Can’t imagine what it’s like to do that with 2 essentially under 2.
Sure she has a live in nanny ger (her mam) off swaning all the time

Reactions: 2
Makeupbyjenny always filters her pictures to make herself appear smaller than she is, loves an old eyefuck to herself when she has make up on - refreshing to see her sharing such an unflattering picture which shows her true size

Reactions: 9
Water baby or not, hope she has a life jacket on that child when she's not being dangled in to it by somebody 🙄

Reactions: 4
Lads none of those photos are doing jenny any favours. Jenny’s photos of herself have to be heavily filtered. And either that dress does not suit her or she has a filter that can cut a few pounds!

Lads none of those photos are doing jenny any favours. Jenny’s photos of herself have to be heavily filtered. And either that dress does not suit her or she has a filter that can cut a few pounds!
The dress makes her look like she's after stepping out of an Austin Powers movie.
Doesn't suit her at all

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.