Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Is she out if Juan corrs house already or staying somewhere else whilst he has kids?
no she is still in the house. He goes to his parents and she goes to her dads some days I heard.

Another competition with no winner announced I've pretty much stopped following her because it's much the same, collab, dodgy competition and swipe up. Feel for her being a single parent and obviously she deserves to earn a living but she is so passive aggressive when anyone comments against her and makes her so unlikable.
She announced the winner but a day later

Reactions: 1

Linda212

her need to constantly show off her engagement ring is so embarrassing. Nearly every photo you see the ring you’d swear she was the only person to ever get a ring it’s so desperate
And theres noone like her marky 🙄🙄🙄 I know a couple of girls he has been linked to in roscrea whilst playing happy families. Also a girl from his work place. My partner works with him.

Here for news

Chatty Member
So Juan is off with a new bird and isn’t earning, Efa isn’t earning and she’s off to Sagres? I will be horrified if she ends up in Martinhal. It’s eye wateringly expensive. There’s absolutely no way she/Juan could afford it.
When is she going there?

starry2020

Ooohhh eeee-fa stop with the Q & A, I’ve never seen such a “blogger” who is so full of themselves. If she never needed any money off Daddy then why is she moving into his house 🤣🤣 shes so smug and up her own arse!! Bloody pilot lesson 🙄🙄🙄 she really thinks she is better then everyone else!!!
'Helped me getting the house' what kind of help was this or is it Sean's house? Pretty obvious it wasn't her own hard earned money anyway that she was slaving away for since she was 12

Attachments

Clam your tits, I didn’t say you said it, Susan said it. I originally responded to Susan’s post and then you quoted mine.
The 2010 civil partnership and rights and obligations of cohabitation act covers property adjustments does it not?
Nope it does not, it just introduced a redress scheme for couples living together but again everything needs to be proven etc. It’s more for people who are financially dependent on a partner and a relationship breaks down.

Anyway I can’t imagine Aoibhe sticking her tail between her legs and going begging at Juans feet. I’m sure she will capitalise on this and drive off in her Range Rover to a new home at some stage.

xxWillowTreexx

I don’t get the “collab” with the loop.. surely the staff know and see the offers that’s on everyday as well as getting emails etc.. why are they paying eeefffaaaa to talk about it on her stories, especially considering it only appeals to Dublin airport staff... am I missing something 🤔
An awful lot of Airport staff are either working part time/working from home or not working at all so the footfall of staff in the shops has dropped dramatically. They do home delivery for staff so I imagine that's what they are trying to encourage.

creeper101_93

Genuine question, and not trying to be nasty - I thought when you get a boob reduction, your boobs would be reasonably perky? They look like they're hovering around her belly button in the after pic? Is that to do with breastfeeding the second child or something?
I think its how she was standing. Her shoulders looked really rounded