Aoibhe Devlin #17 I'll tell you what I Juant, what I really, really want, I wanna fluant the z list drama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m in tears on number 7 with the Juan puns, the locket for “lily”, the breadcrumbing a new fella but hanging couples pics in the dads house or wherever she was living post break up but mostly at him wearing a Penneys jacket with the stripes or wings taken from his official uniform jacket so he could look like maveric 😂😂😂
You must be having a ball reading through everything 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You must be having a ball reading through everything 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
100% 😂 feeling like I’m in a book club playing catch up to get the inside jokes (if you know you know) 😂 the breadcrumbing she got back with him and then it all going to tit again was a bit of a head spinner though 😂 what’s blatantly noticeable is the sanctimonious tones throughout the threads calling out comments about her looks (work done) and seems little are defending her in newer threads, like people have had enough of her tit. Her recent podcast I was expecting mad tit “troll” wise but tbh I’ve seen worse on 2 other threads in particular, defo seems now in hindsight the “breakdown” was juan dumping her related and tattle got the blame because of her pride…….loss them how you get them efffaaaaakins 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I couldn’t bear to actually listen to her annoying voice on her latest stories but is she throwing Natasha-with-the-dodgy-brows under the bus as a podcast co-host? Question box asking who she should pod with?

100% 😂 feeling like I’m in a book club playing catch up to get the inside jokes (if you know you know) 😂 the breadcrumbing she got back with him and then it all going to tit again was a bit of a head spinner though 😂 what’s blatantly noticeable is the sanctimonious tones throughout the threads calling out comments about her looks (work done) and seems little are defending her in newer threads, like people have had enough of her tit. Her recent podcast I was expecting mad tit “troll” wise but tbh I’ve seen worse on 2 other threads in particular, defo seems now in hindsight the “breakdown” was juan dumping her related and tattle got the blame because of her pride…….loss them how you get them efffaaaaakins 🤷🏼‍♀️
Every post you are liking is taking me down a chaotic memory lane & I am loving it 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
---
That was hilarious. She was suddenly all over Jenny and on her hen and all about the wedding and then the weekend of said wedding she's nowhere to be seen. Wished them the best but didn't look like she was working she was just at home and no mention of why she didn't make it
She must have got wind that Juan wasn’t going so she didn’t bother. She’s no friend she’s just a user. The majority of these Huns are the same

• Haha
I thought I’d get away with being up to date going back on two threads, I’ll be flat out now the weekend reading back 😂 I need to hear about the climbing out the window 😂
Apologies that was me, what I should have mentioned is the first 2 threads are just the ‘pilot’ to her antics

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I couldn’t bear to actually listen to her annoying voice on her latest stories but is she throwing Natasha-with-the-dodgy-brows under the bus as a podcast co-host? Question box asking who she should pod with?
3 bleeping stories to repeat the same thing over and over.
She has more time now so she might revisit a pod again. That's all she needs to say ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Every post you are liking is taking me down a chaotic memory lane & I am loving it 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
---

She must have got wind that Juan wasn’t going so she didn’t bother. She’s no friend she’s just a user. The majority of these Huns are the same
I’m sorry I must be doing people’s nuts in with old post reactions but there’s comical tit there 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
---

Ah do good friends not announce that their pregnancy was planned and yours wasn’t ?? How Jenny from the block didnt kick her to the curb after that is questionable!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry I must be doing people’s nuts in with old post reactions but there’s comical tit there 😂😂😂
Keep it going. I’m loving the memories 😂😂😂😂 Aoibhe is probably ripping her hair out 😂😂😂
---
Ah do good friends not announce that their pregnancy was planned and yours wasn’t ?? How Jenny from the block didnt kick her to the curb after that is questionable!
I still gasp when I remember she said that 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
---

Did she ever say why she didn’t go? Such a big deal made about booking the flight was it all a mind game with Juan? Are any of them still friends?

Reactions: 2