Aoibhe Devlin #14 Livin in dads runin out of ads gets a strangers foot in a pic so yiz think it’s a lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s alluded to going on her own so often before. Why admit now?

Reactions: 9
She said before she has always had her mam with her
She makes it look like they’re alone - just her and kids- someone asked her and she said she always has the mam

Reactions: 8
so Portugal is a freebie. this is her 3rd hotel freebie in the last 7 days. absolutely sickening. wait for all the shite she will spout now about making memories with her kids makes her so happy as if she had to save up and spend her own money.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
so Portugal is a freebie. this is her 3rd hotel freebie in the last 7 days. absolutely sickening. wait for all the shite she will spout now about making memories with her kids makes her so happy as if she had to save up and spend her own money.
This makes me sick....... like has she paid for anything this summer

Reactions: 15
Course it is. They should all hashtag their content #makingfreememories. Shower of absolute scabs

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I see on Grace's thread that this weeks ep of that 'Trolled' podcast with Aoife Grace Moore has our very own Aoibhe and Grace on there.... not that I expect anyone has actually paid to listen to such utter tripe... but on the off chance you have, let us know what is said!

Reactions: 10
I just find having to pay for a podcast under the guise of "supporting Irish businesses" to be so ridiculous. You cannot in this market, expect the majority to pay for content when there is so much competiton out there.

Reactions: 21
Course it is. They should all hashtag their content #makingfreememories. Shower of absolute scabs
and the invisible prstay in the very corner against white background. "I've had worse Mondays"... eh saying that back in 2010 wasn't even that amusing effa. it's certainly not now. personality of a wet sock

• Haha
  • Sick
Do companies not realise that the pure unreality that Aoife goes on with actually turns people off visiting or buying anything she promotes her content is such drivel , anyone who gives her freebies are desperate

Late here but jennys hen pics have just popped up on my feed, she filters the f*ck out of herself! I don’t like making digs on appearances but how can the likes of her and grace play that card when they’re by definition, catfishing their following. so airbrushed it’s like a painting

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.