Aoibhe Devlin #14 Livin in dads runin out of ads gets a strangers foot in a pic so yiz think it’s a lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has her own thread:

This is giving "emailing the Trinity quarter to demand they are deleted" photo vibes. Some difference.

Screenshot_2023-08-13-15-59-56-84_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Screenshot_2023-08-13-16-01-15-96_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can someone please post a link to Jenny's thread I can't find it?
Edited to add I see it above.
Thanks x

Reactions: 3
She has her own thread:

It’s a few posts up.

Reactions: 2
I think I’d I woke up and my teeth looked like that I’d call an emergency dentist

It’s not human to look like that?

It’s like the little samples you’d get for tiles for a bathroom renovation

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t make out the friendship between herself and treat boutique, no photos together but where they not friends first thats how treat met Jenny?

Reactions: 5
Talk about dragging the arse outta this… like married a year ffs and having a hen and a party abroad like make it make sense?! Absolute Gobshite

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.