Aoibhe Devlin #14 Livin in dads runin out of ads gets a strangers foot in a pic so yiz think it’s a lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Juan went to China to bring back a plane full of PPE during covid and Aoibhe was out the window filming him when he came back with his pilots hat on and his bomber jacket with Mariah Careys song Hero layered over it. It was diabolical but she made it out like Juan had saved the whole of Ireland when he didnt even fly the plane more than likely and was there to assist as they sent a few crews I think to work shifts for the journey. I mean fair play but Aoibhe made it so cringe that everyone just turned and got the ick

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why would the captain care about that mortifying video she posted, surely she didn’t name him or any of the crew?
If she just told the truth and stopped exaggerating everything to make herself look better her life would be so much easier her narc behaviour causes her nothing but trouble

Reactions: 12
Why would the captain care about that mortifying video she posted, surely she didn’t name him or any of the crew?
If she just told the truth and stopped exaggerating everything to make herself look better her life would be so much easier her narc behaviour causes her nothing but trouble
Yeah it was a video of her own boyfriend coming in her front door. If there was plane footage ,(can't remember if there was) then it would've been taken from from that public road where cars park - which is a public place.
No one else in AL was filmed or featured. I'd be absolutely delighted if it was true but I can't think of a single part of it that would cause legal or even just HR trouble ?

She's called her colleagues witches and threatened to ruin their careers with Garda involvement with zero consequences at other times.

Not sure how Juans stupid leather jacket is a legal issue ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah it was a video of her own boyfriend coming in her front door. If there was plane footage ,(can't remember if there was) then it would've been taken from from that public road where cars park - which is a public place.
No one else in AL was filmed or featured. I'd be absolutely delighted if it was true but I can't think of a single part of it that would cause legal or even just HR trouble ?

She's called her colleagues witches and threatened to ruin their careers with Garda involvement with zero consequences at other times.

Yeh it’s an odd one, I can understand if it was mentioned to HR as they aren’t supposed to post anything in uniform but legally I can’t see how anyone else was involved. I’m sure some good EI employee on here will provide the tea!
I don’t know how she shows her face in work with all the goings on, I’d be morto…

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Only for crimes against fashion.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That video was the cringiest thing I ever saw, awful pity we don't have a copy of it here!

• Haha
His jacket isn’t even uniform standard so he bought himself that jacket to wear! 🙈
Worse is, she had picked him up from the airport that day. So she got home, then made him wait outside while she ran in and filmed him "arriving home" in his knock off pilot stripes.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Worse is, she had picked him up from the airport that day. So she got home, then made him wait outside while she ran in and filmed him "arriving home" in his knock off pilot stripes.
And he hardly sat in the passenger seat all the way home in the hat.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I went looking back at her old reels. Shame she didn't delete the lot when she deleted the hero one. This is March 2020 when ya know, toilet rolls blah blah

Screenshot_2023-08-08-16-27-10-20_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.