Aoibhe Devlin #14 Livin in dads runin out of ads gets a strangers foot in a pic so yiz think it’s a lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Worse is, she had picked him up from the airport that day. So she got home, then made him wait outside while she ran in and filmed him "arriving home" in his knock off pilot stripes.
She’s probably taking a court case against herself for being such a cringey bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I went looking back at her old reels. Shame she didn't delete the lot when she deleted the hero one. This is March 2020 when ya know, toilet rolls blah blah

View attachment 2366209
On a scale of one to never happened, that defo never happened. She is so bleeping desperate to be a full time mad bastard, IYKYK. She really needs to take herself off Insta and stick with her close friends, unless she accidentally on purpose posts something ‘by accident’ trying to breadcrumb

Reactions: 12
JE-SUS CHRIST! i dont know whats worse, the fuckin toilet rolls in her hair or the fact she keeps saying shitter brush..an actual dose of skitter this one
It’s so hard to watch but even harder to read because it’s so try hard.
Who says shitter brush? The irony is she has it placed perfectly right under her mouth where most of her tit falls from

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Also "thinking aloud with Aoibhe" (on the reel she pretended she thought was on a close friends story but blatantly knew was public)...is she going to subject us to another ggggaaasssss podcast ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also "thinking aloud with Aoibhe" (on the reel she pretended she thought was on a close friends story but blatantly knew was public)...is she going to subject us to another ggggaaasssss podcast ?
I've been asked to join a couple of people's broadcast channels so it must be that??!

What even is a broadcast channel ?

Reactions: 2
Broadcast channel she was on it at 2am in the morning driveling on

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Another thing to add to the list of things we should not like/do/experience according to Aoife. Imagine going out for a walk and having that manic face going "up the dubs". Dose.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I did that walk as few years ago, hard but enjoyable. Maybe if she dressed for the occasion instead of for insta, ie a pair or proper walking runners or boots, not NB, those ones aren't comfortable for walking, she would have enjoyed it more.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why does she have to make a big theatrical song and dance out of everything she does ??!
It was the same when she walked Bray Head. She can't do anything without making a production out of it.

Reactions: 11
Why does she have to make a big theatrical song and dance out of everything she does ??!
It was the same when she walked Bray Head. She can't do anything without making a production out of it.
And she has to be controversial… just to go against the norms. Barbie repeat…. I tell it like it is! I did it 5months pregnant and was grand nice day and views were nice.

Reactions: 7
I normally only lurk here to have a laugh at Aoibhe's latest antics, but her stories today have given me the rage. We stayed in the Killyhevlin at the weekend for 2 nights and it cost us nearly €500. With the cost of living being so high we debated whether it was too much to pay for a little treat for ourselves but then thought that we worked hard for it and deserved the break. Then to see this one rock up and get it for free is absolutely galling. To think that our hard earned money goes towards this dose getting to just turn up without a care in the world and have her free stay is actually really hard to take. We also did the Stairway to Heaven Aoibhe, it's a walk up a mountain and I genuinely don't know what else she expected from it! It was great fun and the midges were only on a 5 minute section of the walk. And that hot tub that she's posting on her stories trying to make out as if it's her own private hot tub, it ain't. It's attached to the swimming pool and she would have had to sit around the pool with her phone in her hand waiting for it to become free like the rest of us plebs did.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Another thing to add to the list of things we should not like/do/experience according to Aoife. Imagine going out for a walk and having that manic face going "up the dubs". Dose.
That was the most bizarre post, who goes into that level of detail around a hike, to a place that most of us have done. She’s not playing with the full deck and eh who is the random’friend’ she brought with her?? Queue Efa telling us how many yearsssss they are friends 🙄
---
I normally only lurk here to have a laugh at Aoibhe's latest antics, but her stories today have given me the rage. We stayed in the Killyhevlin at the weekend for 2 nights and it cost us nearly €500. With the cost of living being so high we debated whether it was too much to pay for a little treat for ourselves but then thought that we worked hard for it and deserved the break. Then to see this one rock up and get it for free is absolutely galling. To think that our hard earned money goes towards this dose getting to just turn up without a care in the world and have her free stay is actually really hard to take. We also did the Stairway to Heaven Aoibhe, it's a walk up a mountain and I genuinely don't know what else she expected from it! It was great fun and the midges were only on a 5 minute section of the walk. And that hot tub that she's posting on her stories trying to make out as if it's her own private hot tub, it ain't. It's attached to the swimming pool and she would have had to sit around the pool with her phone in her hand waiting for it to become free like the rest of us plebs did.
You should ring them and say it to them, that’s shocking

Reactions: 9
They have where are we going tomorrow travel there on a press trip at the moment as well
Their content is decent in fairness, WAWGT are actual travel bloggers whose followers look to them for ideas.
Aoibhe is just a massive dose whose "travel tips" generally consist of the first hit you get when you google wherever she is.

Reactions: 9
Their content is decent in fairness, WAWGT are actual travel bloggers whose followers look to them for ideas.
Aoibhe is just a massive dose whose "travel tips" generally consist of the first hit you get when you google wherever she is.
They are good, give good information and seem very appreciative of what they get

Reactions: 2
Isn’t that her second trip also? Her second free (pr) stay! How much shagging pr do they need? I was looking at going there during The summer, they can piss off! She’s influenced me to spend my money else where

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.