Aoibhe Devlin #14 Livin in dads runin out of ads gets a strangers foot in a pic so yiz think it’s a lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get what she meant about saying up the dubs to people on the walk "especially as I was with my Limerick pal" ? Limerick won the hurling championship for the 4th year in a row this year. Dublin won the football ? What was her 😆 for?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I genuinely had to think about what Juan’s name actually was for a minute there…. He’ll always be Juan Corr to us eh?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And another free stay in Waterford. Unreal! Does this one pay for nothing!

Reactions: 7
And another free stay in Waterford. Unreal! Does this one pay for nothing!
She’s so grateful to be able to bring her kids away and tick off the counties one by one…of course she is, if she was paying for any of it you can be sure she wouldn’t be touring Ireland!

Reactions: 17
She’s so grateful to be able to bring her kids away and tick off the counties one by one…of course she is, if she was paying for any of it you can be sure she wouldn’t be touring Ireland!
Its just us plebs paying through the nose for these huns to be able to stay. disgraceful of.hotels to be offering free stays

Reactions: 6
Its just us plebs paying through the nose for these huns to be able to stay. disgraceful of.hotels to be offering free stays
I can understand hotels using influencers from a marketing point of view in the off season, especially in the Spring to encourage Summer bookings and during the winter months to encourage some off-season stays. But a hotel "giving away" rooms during the summer for "advertising" says to me that the hotel is struggling for bookings - we are currently at peak holiday season in Ireland.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
and then they cry poor when the rest of us holiday abroad when it's cheaper than staying in Ireland

• Heart
and then they cry poor when the rest of us holiday abroad when it's cheaper than staying in Ireland
This all day long.

When the recession is in full swing all these hotels that have gouged holiday makers since the pandemic will be the first unnecessary spending to be dropped.

Reactions: 5
Hotel is local enough to me I’d say it is a visit Waterford PR stay that’s what she has tagged not the hotel throwing a stay at her they wouldn’t need to, it’s busy. I have stayed but of course didn’t get Elemis or dyson 😩 actually thought it wasn’t worth the cost, however any events I have been to there have been lovely, and they always seem to sponsor local fundraising etc.... There’s a lovely new cocktail bar too😘 I’ll be tuning in to see what she says about Waterford but of course first stop was Tramore 😬 as if that’s all Waterford has to offer.

Reactions: 4
I was wondering alright what she raced straight back from Enniskillen to collect the kids to go to Waterford in the same day was all about!!!! a freebie where she has the audacity to spout about ticking off county by county and making memories with the kids as if she's like the rest of us paying handsomely for these stays. surely to god faithlegg does not need this one of all to promote their hotel in August.
She makes me cringe to levels I've never known, no I look like a toe, no seriously I do, told you I look like a toe, gassssssss. and trying her best to be interesting and sound, you will thank me later, barbie was shite and look at the 10 people that loved me saying it how it is🙄. she honestly needs to give Instagram a miss for awhile she's scrambling for absolute tit to talk about.

Im disgusted i love Faithlegg and have stayed a few times. Didnt think they'd need to give out free stays for the publicity

I was wondering alright what she raced straight back from Enniskillen to collect the kids to go to Waterford in the same day was all about!!!! a freebie where she has the audacity to spout about ticking off county by county and making memories with the kids as if she's like the rest of us paying handsomely for these stays. surely to god faithlegg does not need this one of all to promote their hotel in August.
She makes me cringe to levels I've never known, no I look like a toe, no seriously I do, told you I look like a toe, gassssssss. and trying her best to be interesting and sound, you will thank me later, barbie was shite and look at the 10 people that loved me saying it how it is🙄. she honestly needs to give Instagram a miss for awhile she's scrambling for absolute tit to talk about.
She’s a lunatic. A new friend every 5 minutes for these trips. I couldn’t be arsed living like that to impress strangers.

Reactions: 11
I wonder if Aoife will block people who don't sign up to her broadcast channel - we know she blocks people who view her stories and don't follow her so this could be a new project for her 🤣

• Haha
Her latest selfie. Her face. What is she doing to herself. She is botched to the nines or is it just x50 filters?

her broadcast voice notes are pathetic, she really is such a dull girl, zero personality, she repeats everything twice, hope your all well, hope your all well, it's boiling, it's boiling, I've a blazer on. I'm so excited for jennys hen, so excited. it's like when you were 13 writing an essay repeating yourself just to fill the 500 words. a croaky voice note from bed wishing she had a fairy god mother to get her ready... such nonsense.

• Haha
  • Wow
Will it be three years since she broke up with Juan now?
I’m surprised she’s still single especially seen as she felt the need last year to dedicate a podcast episode asking men to stop sending all the flame emojis to her as she was getting such a high volume of them 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Will it be three years since she broke up with Juan now?
I’m surprised she’s still single especially seen as she felt the need last year to dedicate a podcast episode asking men to stop sending all the flame emojis to her as she was getting such a high volume of them 🤷🏽‍♀️
Are you serious 🤣🤣 I can’t imagine many straight men follow her ?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.