Aoibhe Devlin #12 She thinks her travels make us green but she's no jetsetter, just a layover queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even though they happen to look fresh out of the box and unworn, they are so comfy……af link
Unreal
I’m so glad she clarified they were comfortable. Otherwise I never would have guessed that the New Balance runners every insta hun has been wearing for about two years now would be comfortable.

Aoibhe will come on in January 2024 to tell everyone to style them with slouchy socks and leggings for the win👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

Reactions: 7
Did anyone notice that Nikki Whelan sent Jenny a few beanies for her little fella but eeefa didn’t receive any for Hugo ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Deets. What 34 yr old says deets 🤣🤣🤣
That is all
She's just complete and utter cringe. and tries so hard. sure she was banging on again about those bleeping penny's sucky in knickers that she discovered .... iykyk. she's so embarrassing. Deets🙄 efffa even fools like the makeup fairy stopped saying that back in 2016.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone notice that Nikki Whelan sent Jenny a few beanies for her little fella but eeefa didn’t receive any for Hugo ☺
I wonder what went on between them, they were big besties hosting a zoom meeting for the lucky chosen few although no peasants could talk just them 2 and straight after that there was radio silence

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She's just complete and utter cringe. and tries so hard. sure she was banging on again about those bleeping penny's sucky in knickers that she discovered .... iykyk. she's so embarrassing. Deets efffa even fools like the makeup fairy stopped saying that back in 2016.

If I'd been given a free tummy tuck and still needed to talk about sucky in pants I'd be concerned....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No birthday message shared from jenny
I know, I think Jenny is having the last laugh though. She is still with the father of her ‘unplanned’ child, actually married to him, still in her home in swords and getting on with her life happily from what we can see. Whereas the other numpty is a single mother to her ‘planned’ children and living in her dads and trying very hard to make out her life is just wonderful!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I know, I think Jenny is having the last laugh though. She is still with the father of her ‘unplanned’ child, actually married to him, still in her home in swords and getting on with her life happily from what we can see. Whereas the other numpty is a single mother to her ‘planned’ children and living in her dads and trying very hard to make out her life is just wonderful!

I'll never get over that comment on her blog about how they'd planned Hugo but jenny didn't plan theirs. It was a crappy thing to put out there even if it was a private joke, it looked so shady. A planned baby isn't any more wanted or loved than an unplanned one and like you said, jenny had the last laugh as did the girls aoibhe directed her bitchy "look at me now, state of you!" Tik toks at

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Looks like the podcast is definitely gone. Christine who was on their podcast has just announced her and natasha are now doing a podcast

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Looks like the podcast is definitely gone. Christine who was on their podcast has just announced her and natasha are now doing a podcast
Natasha of the socially distant eyebrows?! Give up the podcast ghost love - it ain’t for you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Did someone mention Juan had to hide out in jenny jaws gaff as she went mental one night and guards were called
No she had to stay with Gary and Jenny the night the guards were called, they all had to climb out the window as he locked them in, Gary told us he can't hold his piss 😳 it has to be why the friendship stopped as Gary and Jenny told all the details of her private life to half the airport

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So excited for use

Use

USE?!

For someone who says they love writing her command of the English language is appalling.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.