Aoibhe Devlin #12 She thinks her travels make us green but she's no jetsetter, just a layover queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Them balloons were probably robbed from a crappy valentines display somewhere cos they are not birthday balloons 🤣 scarlet for her trying to make her birthday such a big thing when nobody gives it a tit quite obviously.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
34 ,Wow!!!😳😳😳😳😳
And the lumps in her forehead … yikes. Can’t believe she is that age with all of the high level managerial roles she was headhunted for she must have left school at 12. she honestly would pass for mid 40s

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really don’t know anyone else who poses for a birthday photo of themselves for Instagram?
I know people do it for their kids but I really don’t know of a single person who posts for their own birthday
“Nobody tells you how fast these years go” I’m pretty sure that’s said to everyone from the day your born.

On another note does she not have a partnership with my protein anymore? Announced it last year and never mentioned again?
All her relationships both personal and professional is always so short lived

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Come my birthday in July I will have to buy balloons have the children say happy birthday to my constantly so I can record it and share it OMG get a life Aoife SAD

Reactions: 5
I really don’t know anyone else who poses for a birthday photo of themselves for Instagram?
I know people do it for their kids but I really don’t know of a single person who posts for their own birthday
“Nobody tells you how fast these years go” I’m pretty sure that’s said to everyone from the day your born.

On another note does she not have a partnership with my protein anymore? Announced it last year and never mentioned again?
All her relationships both personal and professional is always so short lived
I thought that was a really strange thing to put in her Instagram caption "nobody tells you how fast these years go"... I've only heard people say that about their first baby in the early years. she's such a strange girl, she gets so awkward because she's not as sound or gas as she thinks she is and ends up making a tit out of herself. in past years she's made a huge thing of her birthday month and people have gone along with her, but this year it seems she's the only one bothered with it and forcing the big celebrations when in reality nothing was happening. she took her kids over to her pals to play with her kid. she's such a try hard... the valentines balloons and the cupcakes and big cake....all for the gram,and probably wants people to think she didn't go buy them herself.. it was all a surprise for her 🙄.

Reactions: 7
Come my birthday in July I will have to buy balloons have the children say happy birthday to my constantly so I can record it and share it OMG get a life Aoife SAD
You know the balloons don’t bother me hugely. There’s a lot of bad news these days with natural disasters, war in Ukraine, pandemic hangover and crime. If a grown adult loves balloons, go for it. It’s not doing anyone any harm.

It’s the birthday month that ALL the insta huns have that really is too much. I used to be laughing to myself at the constant references to bdays weeks in advance and the countless celebrations. Then someone on here explained they’re begging for PR gifts. Again in a world full of bad news, get a life and stop begging for free stuff. They have so much money for doing feck all. Can’t they buy their own make up and nights away. It’s a funny world we’re living in 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I thought that was a really strange thing to put in her Instagram caption "nobody tells you how fast these years go"... I've only heard people say that about their first baby in the early years. she's such a strange girl, she gets so awkward because she's not as sound or gas as she thinks she is and ends up making a tit out of herself. in past years she's made a huge thing of her birthday month and people have gone along with her, but this year it seems she's the only one bothered with it and forcing the big celebrations when in reality nothing was happening. she took her kids over to her pals to play with her kid. she's such a try hard... the valentines balloons and the cupcakes and big cake....all for the gram,and probably wants people to think she didn't go buy them herself.. it was all a surprise for her 🙄.
I'd say the past couple of years people felt sorry for her because she was on her own but it's wearing thin now.

Reactions: 2
Oh the sheer mortification of it all…. You have to send your pics to that crew connect page. She doesn’t even feature on their grid! She literally had to send them her picture and say oh it’s my birthday today 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The 2nd hand cringe is very very real on this one 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh the sheer mortification of it all…. You have to send your pics to that crew connect page. She doesn’t even feature on their grid! She literally had to send them her picture and say oh it’s my birthday today 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The 2nd hand cringe is very very real on this one 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
The desperation from her is next level.

Reactions: 4
She’s never going to bag a decent man with such a dangerous level of dehydration radiating from her and she’s as obvious as day is to night.
I can assume she’d put herself on such a page hoping a pilot would slide into her dms

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s never going to bag a decent man with such a dangerous level of dehydration radiating from her and she’s as obvious as day is to night.
I can assume she’d put herself on such a page hoping a pilot would slide into her dms
at a quick glance at that page it's an Instagram account for a load of posers in their airline uniform who are thirsty for likes and to have their ego inflated. is there such a page for accountants, chefs, nurses, dentists, I doubt it!! it's wildly embarrassing that page. I'd say Eeffffas birthday month is now complete having being called Queen of the skies🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think we all know where to buy NB runners thanks, we don't need a link.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.