Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Lovin Dublin and visit Dublin are good Instagram pages to check out.

It's expensive but I love Cafe en Seine, it's very fancy

Reactions: 4

uncleted

VIP Member
My personal favourite was when she made an actual saved ‘highlight’ on her insta of her rant at Tattle/haterzzzz and her breakdown
Heyday of entertainment!
…..the floor rant 😬🤭

We’d a sing song on the thread too about juan with fairytale in NY… “she could have been with Juan…” 😂 ah she may be boring now but we’ll never forget 😪

• Haha

isshe4reel

Earlier this morning she posted a pic of her fairly empty looking wallet/bag cursing the ones who broke in to her car, took all her cards, and I think she said destroyed her and her Dad's cars. And something about them getting coffee using one of her cards.
But maybe, just maybe, she has now seen sense that they don't actually need to post every little thing on social media and she was probably advised to remove it. 🙌🙌🙌
She left the bag in the car?

mrsbsbsbs

If I was out with a friend constantly taking photos to validate themselves to strangers on Instagram I’d ditch them. I can’t imagine going out with someone like that. The constant posing and pouting would drive me mental
Exactly this… wouldn’t it just drive you insane?? Perhaps we’ve cracked the reason Efa has a new bestie every 5 minutes 🤷‍♀️🤣🤣

• Haha

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Thanks Trolls - I’ll have a think … defo the Guinness Storehouse & all the tourist things! I’ll ask again in the new year seeing as I actually have 472339016 things to do before Christmas 😂😂

• Haha

yabbbadabbadoo

Where is Jenny Jaws these days… do they no longer talk
No Jenny and Gary can't hold their shite!! Gary told everyone who would listen the drama of the break up and Juan corr locking them in the house during the breakdown and having to free them through the window! Auld Gary doesn't realise the airport is a small place that thrives on a bit of gossip 😳😳

---

Can everyone in Aer Lingus just make a pact with each other never to swap with her that would be sound thanks
Unfortunately everyone on shift swap to what work best for them so if you need the swap for your own family life your gonna take it if it suits, me I'd be a stubborn bastard I'd go 60 days in a Tibetan monastery with no WI-FI to stop her posting about being a fruit and nut 🤭🤭

---

Did someone mention Juan had to hide out in jenny jaws gaff as she went mental one night and guards were called
He locked Aoife and kids in his house, they had to be pulled the window, him and Gary fell out over it

Last edited:

floggersunited

Chatty Member
Not that she HAS to tell, but she did initially put it up, like what happened with the breast check results? Maybe I missed it

uncleted

VIP Member
Her advice is so shit. Literally no one recommends buying tickets direct from Disney and they did away with "fast passes" 3 years ago.
She’s so confident and sure of herself, acts like a subject matter expert for Disney. Her info is completely wrong, fast passes are gone but I think you can pay for them now somehow. Park hopper tickets don’t come in 1,7, and 14 day 😂 you can buy 5 and 10 day tickets and I find they’re better for long haul travelers because you can also go to universal. SIL is going next month and would have cost me a grand alone for tickets and accommodation. I don’t know how people afford it 😂 Stay on site if you can- the free transportation, extended park hours and discounted tickets are worth it, they’ll also make any reservations for character breakfasts and restaurants for you, but they’re often booked out 3 months in advance, Disney hotel guests get priority/extra booking slots. Rainforest cafe is a better play for children than raglan road in disney springs 😂

---

Didn't she drag Suzanne at one stage saying Suzanne didn't pay her etc and that's why she made mistakes on purpose.
Her true colours have really been spelled out on this thread the last few days. She has such low emotional intelligence carrying on that way in work. The way she size shamed and treated everyone in retail, purposely sabotaging someone’s growing business, harassing AL colleagues about Juan - anyone else would be completely unemployable. I gave her too much credit she’s very dim

Last edited:

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
where is she from? but I never realised until today, she has a manky accent. I'm always so shocked looking at her teeth, I can't stop looking at them and not in a complimentary way
She's from Balrothery as far as I know ? Which is beside Balbriggan in North County Dublin.

That chat just didn't feel natural at all. A lot of forced laughing and tasha didn't seem interested at all 😅