Aoibhe Devlin #11 You’re fooling NoJuan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Gary is lily’s godfather and the brothers gf is lily’s godmother
Even that was a weird choice, didn’t appear to know them a wet week. I know ppl like aoife, a new bff every 6 months until an inevitable falling out, where the other people are supposedly at fault, I think they just end up seeing their true colours.

Reactions: 3
This has probs been asked before but why does Makeupbyjennyx have not taking bookings on her insta? Bit odd for a MUA, no?

Reactions: 2
I think Jenny looks nice she’s dressing for her size, that dress is like something a 50+ lady would wear getting remarried though

Reactions: 5
Regardless of what she wore she's happy and that's all that matters. The photo of the 3 of them and Axel looking at flowers is lovely.
As for your Juan I'm glad she didn't post a shout out to Jenny on her day cause let's be honest she'd have made it about her

Reactions: 9
Lads that cringe video of her in San Fran! Sticking her head out the car door, like a dog with her tiny little eyes like two raisins and she's blinking like an absolute moron.
Such an odd odd choice to put that in.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lads that cringe video of her in San Fran! Sticking her head out the car door, like a dog with her tiny little eyes like two raisins and she's blinking like an absolute moron.
Such an odd odd choice to put that in.
How is she not exhausted?? The layovers are to rest, not run around the place getting content for the gram !

Reactions: 4
Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t it Sean who adored Halloween & went all out for it with decorations etc. Aoibhe seems to have adopted it for her personality now

Reactions: 7
Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t it Sean who adored Halloween & went all out for it with decorations etc. Aoibhe seems to have adopted it for her personality now
Yep. And my guess the reason being is it’s such an American thing so Sean being the staunch faux republican that he is makes a big deal out of it. I’d say he’d celebrate thanksgiving before Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yep. And my guess the reason being is it’s such an American thing so Sean being the staunch faux republican that he is makes a big deal out of it. I’d say he’d celebrate thanksgiving before Christmas.
I knew I wasn’t imagining it. I thought she didn’t really care for Halloween but here we are now. Him celebrating thanksgiving wouldn’t shock me at all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You are correct. I thought the same when she said she looovvvveed Halloween.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.