Aoibhe Devlin #11 You’re fooling NoJuan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the kids were OBSESSED with a big Ship in Skerries OMG 😱 Aoife they are under 4 they probably can’t pronounce the word
Perhaps it’s Mammy that’s Obsessed 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
So the kids were OBSESSED with a big Ship in Skerries OMG 😱 Aoife they are under 4 they probably can’t pronounce the word
Perhaps it’s Mammy that’s Obsessed 🤣🤣
Looking to bag herself a sailor next time perhaps!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So makeup by Jenny her bestie legally got married and absolute nothing from Aoife, how bizarre. She will publicly shout out Natasha for bestie hugs, or Reece for buddying up for work and zero for Jenny. Not even a cryptic post of good luck this morning. Sounds like all the rumours about Aoife are true she is a user and not a good friend.

Reactions: 14
So makeup by Jenny her bestie legally got married and absolute nothing from Aoife, how bizarre. She will publicly shout out Natasha for bestie hugs, or Reece for buddying up for work and zero for Jenny. Not even a cryptic post of good luck this morning. Sounds like all the rumours about Aoife are true she is a user and not a good friend.
Defo a falling out there

Reactions: 7
Didn’t she post loads about Denise bring her inspo, supporter and advisor for that mystery thing she was gonna launch 2 years ago?

I don't get this. Legal ceremony now, blessing in Portugal NEXT YEAR! what's the point ?
Could be for any number of reasons to have legal bit done now & have bigger celebration next yr, could be for family that may not make it etc or could just be to drag the arse of it

Could be for any number of reasons to have legal bit done now & have bigger celebration next yr, could be for family that may not make it etc or could just be to drag the arse of it
I couldn't be arsed personally 🤣

If I was doing that I would have them both fairly soon after each other, just wouldn't be arsed waiting a whole year for the next bit !

Reactions: 6
I’m not a fan of the dress it ages her, it looks like a Jesus Halloween costume
Id say she didn’t want to do a proper wedding dress for the legally married part and she will probably do a big typical wedding dress for the ceremony part but then why is Gary in a tux? A tux that doesn’t fit I may add

Aoibhe is looking way older than her years lately. I’m trying to pinpoint in what way exactly but I can’t. As for not being able to live without the knock off AirPods cop the f*ck on, she got them last week

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand if she’s trying to portray this frequent flyer travel hun….been to loads of destinations- loads of times etc

why does she do the MOST basic witch touristy shite in every location ?

Alcatraz/tram in San Fran …groundbreaking
Top of the Rock -nyc …bored sigh

Reactions: 7
Defo a falling out with Jenny but Aoibhe the gas stun hun that she is has no real/ proper friends, literally no one from school or college, Natasha the blast from the past obviously replaced Jenny and Laura and Jenna have obviously kept aoibhe at arms length. It’s clear to see that Rhys is only using her to get insta famous. Just my two cents but no one lasts more than a wet week with aoibhe.

Reactions: 10
Defo a falling out with Jenny but Aoibhe the gas stun hun that she is has no real/ proper friends, literally no one from school or college, Natasha the blast from the past obviously replaced Jenny and Laura and Jenna have obviously kept aoibhe at arms length. It’s clear to see that Rhys is only using her to get insta famous. Just my two cents but no one lasts more than a wet week with aoibhe.
Was wondering was there falling about she put nothing up about the wedding wishing them congratulations or anything

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.