Aoibhe Devlin #11 You’re fooling NoJuan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's with the breadcrumbing from eeeffaaa, the card from her "friends" telling her she's brave and brilliant and she's got this🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 6
her latest insta story about loving Americans because they are so complimentary says it all really, she thrives on strangers complimenting her appearance.

• Haha
Back to bulmers I go 🤣🤣 classy cans on the train. Would you ever gooooo away. Orchard thieves are worse playing up to her
Cans on a train sure where would you see it only from the mad bastard herself. She’s such gasss crack!!

• Haha
Back to bulmers I go 🤣🤣 classy cans on the train. Would you ever gooooo away. Orchard thieves are worse playing up to her
It just shows you how the tagging of brands in their posts does pay off for them - If you consider a few free cans of cider a pay off!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok so her text from the hosp has aoife devlin! Pretty sure this is the second thing she’s posted with her name spelt aoife instead of aoibhe… surely the hosp would have it right?? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
She only tagged 1 of those stories or the ones from the other day when she was in the store, as gifted.

Absolute spoofer.

Also, it's great to remind people to get checked etc but it's also normal to be referred for a mammogram once any sort of lump or abnormality is found, past a certain age.
Obviously hope all is OK but I've had 2 mammograms in recent years, its standard. I didn't feel the need to post to my socials about it in a cryptic fashion especially after stories showing my designer sunnies.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is she bread crumbing her breast check? 😡
clearly looking for sympathy with the you've no idea what's going on in someone's life just from a snippet shared on here. she's so pathetic. Well we do with you Aoife because you shared the card your friends sent you obviously in regards to your upcoming mammogram and you've just shared the text from Beaumont. She has to be one of the thirstiest people on Instagram. obviously hope she's OK but throws that in amongst the excitement of her new Balmain sunglasses.

Reactions: 18
Didn't she post a card or something the other day with you've got this on it?
Really hope everything is ok but it's awful to breadcrumb about something like your health.

Reactions: 8
The huns who breadcrumb about their breasts / smears etc turn my stomach. If it was that serious or the worry was very bad the last thing anyone would do is share those kind of posts. She is hoping a media outlet will run with it like when Rosie had a lump a while back. It genuinely makes me sick. By all means come on after & say oh I went through this or that & share a few sites etc & a reminder to have a check.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
clearly looking for sympathy with the you've no idea what's going on in someone's life just from a snippet shared on here. she's so pathetic. Well we do with you Aoife because you shared the card your friends sent you obviously in regards to your upcoming mammogram and you've just shared the text from Beaumont. She has to be one of the thirstiest people on Instagram. obviously hope she's OK but throws that in amongst the excitement of her new Balmain sunglasses.
And see this is what pisses me off.

They choose what snippets to share. We only see what YOU share.

So if you choose to share snippets of your private life on a public platform then yes you will be judged on what YOU share !!!!

I got a bit pissed off the other day when she shared the package from funtasia and there was a 100 euro voucher in it! Imagine! 100 euro voucher from funtasia would be amazing for my son. I bring him somewhere fun every day, now don't get me wrong I love spending time with him but the summer financially ruins me 😅
But then I had a word with myself, I have a lovely PRIVATE life, my son has a lovely PRIVATE life. No one knows who he is or what he bedroom looks like or what he eats for breakfast. Protecting his privacy is worth more than a million vouchers 🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
They use it as a manipulation tactic so you can’t give them constructive criticism and/or to get sympathy DMs. “You ok hun..positive vibes ✌, lighting a candle”

It’s actually quite sick, anyone with average emotional intelligence and the ability to see past their own ego wouldn’t do this. Why intentionally worry loved ones (cough, more like loved Juans, pretty obvious) if you’re not even sure you have anything to worry about? Ask yourself that Aoibhe. By all means raise awareness after the fact but this type of health scare is cruel to breadcrumb on until you know what you’re really dealing with. Hope she is ok though. And yeah, the name thing is a bit weird if it’s been shared before.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.