Aoibhe Devlin #11 You’re fooling NoJuan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of..where the hell is Tasha? I know some on this thread called she’d be gone in a few months.
And the podcast? Fizzled out from chart topping to nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry but does that bomber jacket she is showing off on her stories say "Bender" across the front?! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's an absolute shitebag this one.

"If your a longterm follower you'll know I'm into reflexology since 2014"

Does anyone, now I mean ANYONE, keep tabs on how long someone is going to reflexology??!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What happened to the pod?
To Tash?
Has she addressed either?

She really can't seem to keep a friend this one

Reactions: 8
She's an absolute shitebag this one.

"If your a longterm follower you'll know I'm into reflexology since 2014"

Does anyone, now I mean ANYONE, keep tabs on how long someone is going to reflexology??!!!!!
I Can’t keep track of what my children are into let alone Efa

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She tries so hard but she’s still so ugly bless her. Spends a fortune on herself and still looks tragic

Reactions: 4
Good god, I could stick a birthday candle on her face her makeup is so caked on. Her face is about 10 shades darker than her hair. It’s such a shame I do think she is a great looking girl, underneath the fake hair, bleached colour, fake teeth, and whatever else. She looked very well before her split with Juan. It’s obvious her confidence has been affected but it’s such a shame to see her destroying her looks.
She deserves to meet someone else but in my experience this isn’t the look that most respectful men go for.

Reactions: 13
Thought she just got bonding? She’s the colour of a minion 🤣
Yeah it was bonding she got done, she has it saved as a highlight.
Bonding, veneers whatever, she messed with her perfectly healthy straight teeth for a collab ! Madness.

I thought she always said they where her natural teeth just had barces and whiting maybe I'm wrong xx
She has a highlight on it there have a look x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.