Anyone on the skinny jab/ pen?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you feel sick start on 0.3mg instead 0.6mg (so 5 clicks instead of 10). Im on day 3 and haven’t felt anything and I normally get nausea really easily.
Thank you! That's good to know, I get bad travel sickness (lol) so I'm wondering if I'm predestined to feel sick 😂 I'll have to let you all know how I get on.

Reactions: 1
I stayed on 1.2 then I started feeling hungry so I'm up at 1.8 now, the nausea is horrible, I was injecting at night now I've switched to morning incase that was why I was feeling hungry 🤣

Thank you! That's good to know, I get bad travel sickness (lol) so I'm wondering if I'm predestined to feel sick 😂 I'll have to let you all know how I get on.
Oh gosh me too, mine is linked to migraines. I have some stugeron, cyclizine and a reliefband ready just incase 🤞🏻

• Heart
I started mine today and I’m literally just sitting there waiting to see whether I feel anything 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I started mine today and I’m literally just sitting there waiting to see whether I feel anything 😂
Good luck!

For those who have been on it a few months have you noticed if it’s affected your period?

• Heart
It's arrived! However it looks like I was supposed to get a journal and literature and didn't really get anything. I'm guessing Asda is just using their online platform for all of that.

Good luck!

For those who have been on it a few months have you noticed if it’s affected your period?
It deffo should not affect your period unless you are being sick / having diarrhoea which causes you to lose the pill / birth control

It deffo should not affect your period unless you are being sick / having diarrhoea which causes you to lose the pill / birth control
Ok interesting thank you, I’ve come off the pill in the last few months so not sure what’s normal yet really! Been taking it for 10 years

I don’t know if you are on the uk Facebook group but there are quite a few posts in there from people about their periods, I don’t know if it’s the weight loss that affects them as that can do or the saxenda but might be worth joining the group if you’re not and you can read the posts

Ok interesting thank you, I’ve come off the pill in the last few months so not sure what’s normal yet really! Been taking it for 10 years
I came off the pill around the same time as starting Saxenda, after about 10 years on it. It's been 9 weeks and I still haven't had a period but I'm not too worried, I'm sure it will take my body time to adjust. Have you had a period at all yet while on sax?

I came off the pill around the same time as starting Saxenda, after about 10 years on it. It's been 9 weeks and I still haven't had a period but I'm not too worried, I'm sure it will take my body time to adjust. Have you had a period at all yet while on sax?
Very similar to me then! Just the one and this cycle is currently 5 days late so not terrible but just causes stress 🙃 easier being on the pill lol

I took the first jag, my husband is such a wuss he had to leave the room 😂 Here's hoping I don't throw up!

Taken the plunge and ordered today! How did everyone get on with their very first pen?
I started on Thursday, no sickness or nausea or really anything as of yet. I did feel fuller a bit faster with my dinner but I'm not sure if it's just the placebo effect, but hey I'll take it.

Reactions: 2
I started on Thursday, no sickness or nausea or really anything as of yet. I did feel fuller a bit faster with my dinner but I'm not sure if it's just the placebo effect, but hey I'll take it.
Im hoping it curbs my appetite I’m so bad for snacking!

I'm still at 1.8 with minimal side effects 🤞weight has stayed the same this week but apparently that's normal so I'm not too worried

I stay on 0.6 for the whole pen as that’s all I can handle
Tend to loose any extra water weight and lean up with it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.