Antonella the uncensored

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. I loved antonella in the beginning but now shes a bleep
Agreed. A shame as she used to come across nice and down to earth.
Also disappointed with her advertising the Unthinkable , I looked to see how much it was out of curiosity and it’s so, so expensive! Not sure if many of her followers could afford it? She’s only using it as she gets it for free.

Reactions: 5
Antonella is asking if we’ve all forgotten to be kind - apparently she has put on weight and has grey roots (haven’t we all?) and so is getting criticized. Now, I absolutely do not agree with those who make personal comments about someone’s appearance, but I do object to being preached at about kindness by someone who is not very kind at all.

Reactions: 6
So she has put weight on but is still advertising the "do the unthinkable diet"
So she is getting money for something she isn't even using herself anymore?!
Along with her fitness plan!
The woman is a walking, talking contradiction, she tells "trolls" to go at her, but then moans about "trolls" going at her ( not that I condone anyone sending vile messages to someones inbox) but I really don't get her at all!!
She is vile, and I dont mean her looks or weight, I mean her aggressive attitude, the way everything she reviews now is incredible and amazing & all come with an affiliate link, she is milking all her followers and they can't even see it.
She is a common as muck no one who thinks she's a someone.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She seems to have changed so much from when I first followed her. I know it’s difficult in lockdown to stick to a healthy diet and exercise but after putting on heaps of weight I’m managing it. All without some overpriced food. It would certainly be ‘unthinkable’ to buy it, it’s so expensive!

Reactions: 2
Used to be so funny, I really enjoyed watching her videos but now I can’t cope with her. Totally sold out

Reactions: 3
she is a drama queen, two faced and fake now

She was always a pleasure to watch and now she thinks she is some sort of z list celeb because she has her famous friends. Wonder if she ever keeps in touch with the people who knew her before she became well known. Or is she too good for them now.

Its laughable that she is still promoting the unthinkable diet, considering her weight gain. I've nothing against weight gain, but I think to advertise something you have to be a good role model for it. As someone here has also said, she's advertising and promoting something that she clearly isn't following, so it cannot be that easy can it

Another review that's fantastic.
Funny when she didn't have aff links on all her reviews she was honest, now she just tells everyone that everything is brilliant because she is getting a % from everyone that swipes up.
Typical, greedy influencer.

Another review that's fantastic.
Funny when she didn't have aff links on all her reviews she was honest, now she just tells everyone that everything is brilliant because she is getting a % from everyone that swipes up.
Typical, greedy influencer.
Yup

She is all about the money

Its embarrassing how many influencers beg for things now

Reactions: 1
Watched her trying on a pair of leggings yikes she’s heaped the weight on again I haven’t watched her for a while.

Watched her trying on a pair of leggings yikes she’s heaped the weight on again I haven’t watched her for a while.
Definitely gained weight, all while being an advertiser for the unthinkable diet....

Oh the irony

Most of us have gained on Lock down but the size of her belly she looks 7 month’s pregnant flowerpot

She never seems to pop up on my FB as much is she still on daily maybe I unfollowed her she defo is not the same as she was

Definitely gained weight, all while being an advertiser for the unthinkable diet....

Oh the irony
Just been reading this - she’s put 2 stone on during lockdown. Almost 3lbs a week has she been eating pure lard or what. Unbelievable. And the leggings video actually made me feel sick tbh

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see her live with "grandad" last night,
what an absolute waste of time, spent half the time trying to connect to him and then had to do it with him on the screen. He is basically a z list comedian and thats about it.

She has definitely changed and not for the better

she is a drama queen, two faced and fake now

She was always a pleasure to watch and now she thinks she is some sort of z list celeb because she has her famous friends. Wonder if she ever keeps in touch with the people who knew her before she became well known. Or is she too good for them now.

Its laughable that she is still promoting the unthinkable diet, considering her weight gain. I've nothing against weight gain, but I think to advertise something you have to be a good role model for it. As someone here has also said, she's advertising and promoting something that she clearly isn't following, so it cannot be that easy can it
Let's face it, without social media people like this would just be another broke nobody, they get hyped up over nothing, no talent, nothing special, just someone who put in the hours online.