Anti Conspiracy Theories - a place to discuss the stuff you’re seeing online that’s winding you up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
exactly! for a large part the democrats are basically on a par with the middle ground tories, I mean even the right of the party would never (publicly) criticise free health care. It is funny how the US differs so much from a lot of Europe in this respect
Isn't funny, it's always the people that exploit the country's resources, avoid tax, privatise public assets, say, that something that doesn't agree with that is communism. Almost if they're scared about their financial status, I wonder. Communism has been a bad word since the 60s in America, capitalism has kills more people than communism, but nobody mentions it. Communism hasn't ever been truly tried, because not one nation has ever abolished the private sector and had a cashless society.

Rich business people convince the poor that they will look after them, while they avoid taxes, give them a poor wage and tell them to br grateful. They threaten to leave the country, yet didn't leave when Blair had it at 30% for businesses, yet Corbyn was going to raise it 26%, and still would be one of the lowest taxes in the big, performing advanced economies in Europe.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Isn't funny, it's always the people that exploit the country's resources, avoid tax, privatise public assets, say, that something that doesn't agree with that is communism. Almost if they're scared about their financial status, I wonder. Communism has been a bad word since the 60s in America, capitalism has kills more people than communism, but nobody mentions it. Communism hasn't ever been truly tried, because not one nation has ever abolished the private sector and had a cashless society.

Rich business people convince the poor that they will look after them, while they avoid taxes, give them a poor wage and tell them to br grateful. They threaten to leave the country, yet didn't leave when Blair had it at 30% for businesses, yet Corbyn was going to raise it 26%, and still would be one of the lowest taxes in the big, performing advanced economies in Europe.
exactly, totally random but what I would love to see is some kind of reality (modelled on the wife shop idea I guesss) of these US citizens complaining about communism swapping to live in one of the scandinavian countries for a week or two

Reactions: 3
Typical conservation with a conspirscy theorists

You should be able to question everything.

What about conspiracy theories?

Oh my god, they've got to you too.!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hate how people are saying there are side effects to Covid19 vaccine, yet are the same people that smoke, take paracetamol when they've had a bit too much to drink and wake up with a hangover.

I hate how people are saying there are side effects to Covid19 vaccine, yet are the same people that smoke, take paracetamol when they've had a bit too much to drink and wake up with a hangover.
Erm excuse me 😂 it’s literally take me approx 60 hours to get over my covid job and I don’t smoke and I rarely drink

Reactions: 2
Like a really extended hangover then? Did you try a chinese takeaway and a lucozade sport?
I would say about 6 hours after the jab I ordered a pizza and hubby knew I was getting bad as I was too tired to even eat it , woke up the next day and it was a struggle to walk to the loo it completely wiped me out , had the headache , massive joint pain , hot to touch bit shivering inside , work up today and it felt like a hangover , spaced out couldn’t focus and still had the shakes . I would say now I’m hopefully back to normal

• Sad
  • Wow
I would say about 6 hours after the jab I ordered a pizza and hubby knew I was getting bad as I was too tired to even eat it , woke up the next day and it was a struggle to walk to the loo it completely wiped me out , had the headache , massive joint pain , hot to touch bit shivering inside , work up today and it felt like a hangover , spaced out couldn’t focus and still had the shakes . I would say now I’m hopefully back to normal
Glad you're getting back to normal? Which vaccine was it?

Interesting. That seems to be the one that is producing the most after-effects from what I've been hearing around the hospitals where I work.
Same anecdotally with my friends who have had the Oxford one, my husband had the Pfizer one and was fine.

Like a really extended hangover then? Did you try a chinese takeaway and a lucozade sport?
sorry... everyone knows the only hangover cure is nandos and coke.... talk about a conspiracy theory.....

• Haha
Interesting. That seems to be the one that is producing the most after-effects from what I've been hearing around the hospitals where I work.
My Dad had the Oxford one yesterday morning (so it's been 24 hours now) and he feels absolutely fine so far, not even an achy arm so hopefully it's a small minority who feel poorly from it. 🤞

The reason your body reacts to vaccines is because your body is fighting the proteins in preparation for meeting them again later on down the line. It's not because you've been injected by the virus, as so many CTs seem to think!

Reactions: 9
The reason your body reacts to vaccines is because your body is fighting the proteins in preparation for meeting them again later on down the line. It's not because you've been injected by the virus, as so many CTs seem to think!
Agreed. I might be wrong but if your body is having a terrible reaction to the vaccine (i.e. fighting hard) can you imagine what the actual virus would have done to you.

I've also heard it's showing to be the best against the new strains too 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.