Anti-Conspiracy Theories #7 Google told me, so it must be true. Sheeep!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF? If anything, I notice more cars on the road and more people about.

Also, a friend gave birth last month. So yes, I've seen a heavily pregnant woman since 2021. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can confirm there are plenty of cars in my area, people shopping at malls and waiting for coffee. Doing people things. Lots of dogs too. 🐕
Some funny comments.

1709170327111.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is cracking me up.

I can’t with this 😭. Half my twitter feed seem to think she’s currently recovering from BBL surgery and the other half think she’s been working at the Willy Wonka immersive experience in Glasgow 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Article in Rolling Stone about a Republican candidate with some outrageous views. She's offensive as all get out and believes that the Covid vaccine was invented by the Jewish people and gave her brain cancer.
Apologies if anyone is offended by this article, she goes in hard on Jews and gays. Which is funny because she's Jewish but converted to Christianity.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Article in Rolling Stone about a Republican candidate with some outrageous views. She's offensive as all get out and believes that the Covid vaccine was invented by the Jewish people and gave her brain cancer.
Apologies if anyone is offended by this article, she goes in hard on Jews and gays. Which is funny because she's Jewish but converted to Christianity.
Ugh, what an absolutely vile piece of work she is. I am so confused - has America always been so unconcerned about racists like this? How could someone like this ever get votes?

I remember watching Louis Theroux’s programme about white supremacists and the way that was presented was that these people are rare in America.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ugh, what an absolutely vile piece of work she is. I am so confused - has America always been so unconcerned about racists like this? How could someone like this ever get votes?

I remember watching Louis Theroux’s programme about white supremacists and the way that was presented was that these people are rare in America.
The racists have always been there, they just kept their disgusting views to themselves. Unfortunately they all crawled out from under their rocks when Trump became president. They recognized one of their own. 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 4
These people sicken me, bleeping hell.
I got my pre-winter booster yesterday as I didn't get one last winter and caught Covid, for the first and only time.

Who would've imagined that?
1711161565094.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
These people sicken me, bleeping hell.
I got my pre-winter booster yesterday as I didn't get one last winter and caught Covid, for the first and only time.

Who would've imagined that?
View attachment 2831634
The covid jab conspiracy guys are the worst. Because covid is still a very serious illness for many and it's been proven than even in mild cases it can have lasting long term impacts on our hearts, shortness of breath, the chronic fatigue etc. Everytime there's a heart attack they're like "bet they got the jab" and I'm like "bet they've also have covid, which we know affects the heart", and for it to be the only thing they say on social media posts announcing anyone under 50's death is heartless.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Everytime there's a heart attack they're like "bet they got the jab" and I'm like "bet they've also have covid, which we know affects the heart"
Just wait until they find out that every single one of those had consumed tomatoes or tomato products within the previous six months, and at least 82% of them had received fake-sender SMS messages :eek:

People don't need to make things up, the facts clearly speak for themselves. I know I had previously used ice cream as a base line for death rates but new information came to light so of course it I followed the scientific method and have updated the hypothesis as above to now use a fruit-based algorithm.

In principle the ice cream hypothesis was fine but became overly complicated due to incorrect assumptions on content and an unexpectedly high incidence of sliced banana.

• Heart
Just wait until they find out that every single one of those had consumed tomatoes or tomato products within the previous six months, and at least 82% of them had received fake-sender SMS messages :eek:

People don't need to make things up, the facts clearly speak for themselves. I know I had previously used ice cream as a base line for death rates but new information came to light so of course it I followed the scientific method and have updated the hypothesis as above to now use a fruit-based algorithm.

In principle the ice cream hypothesis was fine but became overly complicated due to incorrect assumptions on content and an unexpectedly high incidence of sliced banana.
I blame the di-hydrogen monoxide myself! 🤓

• Haha
Imagine being so stupidly CT that you have a tantrum on a plane because you're seated next to a person wearing a mask? Then you get thrown off the plane in Texas, tinfoil cowboy hat intact?
What a bleeping tool.
Bizarre behaviour. Though the article says he'd been drinking so I wonder if he was kicked off more for that reason than moaning about a person wearing a mask.

But yeah, most CTists will say they're pro freedom of choice, but presumably not pro people choosing if they want to wear a facemask on a plane!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine being so stupidly CT that you have a tantrum on a plane because you're seated next to a person wearing a mask? Then you get thrown off the plane in Texas, tinfoil cowboy hat intact?
What a bleeping tool.
New here (or am I…) but long time lurker - since the early Covid days.

Friend of mine is a massive CT and I really thought it was mostly Covid stuff, but at the weekend she was calling the rest of us sheep for complying with airport security! Eg taking off shoes…

I hadn’t realised her husband and daughter have travelled by plane recently but she refuses to go due to people telling her what to do!

My response was if I’m in an airport it means I’m going somewhere hot/fun so I will do what I’m asked if it means getting there!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Friend of mine is a massive CT and I really thought it was mostly Covid stuff, but at the weekend she was calling the rest of us sheep for complying with airport security! Eg taking off shoes…

I hadn’t realised her husband and daughter have travelled by plane recently but she refuses to go due to people telling her what to do!

My response was if I’m in an airport it means I’m going somewhere hot/fun so I will do what I’m asked if it means getting there!
It's a bit of a reach, isn't it? Airport security is important for the good of everyone, plus those sniffy beagles are really cute.
And you're right, it's something most of us don't get to do often so we're happy to comply.

I think pushing back against any authority is a common theme among conspiracy theorists.

I’m not suggesting all authority should be blindly obeyed but clearly airport security is there for the good of everyone - so when they even kick back against that you know they’ve got problems.

CTists always assume they know best. They call themselves “truth seekers” while not realising their truth is way off.

It's a bit of a reach, isn't it? Airport security is important for the good of everyone, plus those sniffy beagles are really cute.
And you're right, it's something most of us don't get to do often so we're happy to comply.
I think I would add a 'within reason' to that! Just to be on the safe side and to be absolutely clear that there are lines to be drawn because there will always be someone to say 'oh right so you would be fine for passenger preflight inspections with the James Herriot gloves then'... to which the reply 'no I would rather walk'.
Possibly in a very literal sense...

• Haha
Reactions: 3