Anti-Conspiracy Theories #7 Google told me, so it must be true. Sheeep!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most of what I discuss comes from articles or just what I read on the wider internet anyway. I think others here are similar.

It’s an anti conspiracy theory thread, not an anti the conspiracy theory thread thread. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Most of what I discuss comes from articles or just what I read on the wider internet anyway. I think others here are similar.

It’s an anti conspiracy theory thread, not an anti the conspiracy theory thread thread. 😁
This is such a good point, Ensay. I have two CT-fixated family and a couple of friends from whom most of my concerns about CTs stem. On a positive note, there's a thawing ongoing with one of my close family, with both them and me trying our best to move past the estrangenent and stick to neutral topics. We've realised it's realistically not a good idea to broach certain topics. So lots of chat about the weather and sport! with covid, vaccine culling, government ploys, WEF, 5-g, etc off topic. Fingers crossed we can keep going. x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This is such a good point, Ensay. I have two CT-fixated family and a couple of friends from whom most of my concerns about CTs stem. On a positive note, there's a thawing ongoing with one of my close family, with both them and me trying our best to move past the estrangenent and stick to neutral topics. We've realised it's realistically not a good idea to broach certain topics. So lots of chat about the weather and sport! with covid, vaccine culling, government ploys, WEF, 5-g, etc off topic. Fingers crossed we can keep going. x
Sounds sensible! It's like an extension of the usual no religion/no politics rule. Best done for harmony. :D

• Heart
Reactions: 2

I know perfectly well what this thread is, thanks. I’ve been on it since 2021 - I was just asking about the other thread as I took it off my watch list months ago. I don’t know how you’ve come to the conclusion you have.

Reactions: 1
I know perfectly well what this thread is, thanks. I’ve been on it since 2021 - I was just asking about the other thread as I took it off my watch list months ago. I don’t know how you’ve come to the conclusion you have.
Oh sorry my comment wasn’t aimed at you, it was aimed at those on the other thread who always used to say we only exist to take the mick out of them specifically, whereas I was just pointing out that 99% of what we talk about isn’t even sourced from their thread.

Reactions: 4
Lol it’s because most of what CTists say is just screen shotted or parroted from another CTist, like this for example:
78159D0E-189A-4485-B379-806E775D57D1.png

The same discussion that happens there (eg the stuff about huw edwards) is simultaneously going on all over social media, with all of the CTists saying the same dumb tit.

Reactions: 5
Lol it’s because most of what CTists say is just screen shotted or parroted from another CTist, like this for example:
View attachment 2307375
The same discussion that happens there (eg the stuff about huw edwards) is simultaneously going on all over social media, with all of the CTists saying the same dumb tit.
That screenshot sums up their victim mentality. The vast majority weren't vilified or fired from their jobs, let's be honest.

They think "I disagree" means their view is being mocked. Nope, just saying why I think you're wrong, which they do enough of themselves.

Instead it should be rewritten as: "We think it's fine to mock anyone who takes vaccines, act like they're thick and brainless sheep. That's perfectly fine behaviour, but if any of those people express their disagreement with us, it's mocking, vilification and just not right!"

They can say and do whatever they like, but they don't like robust response. :D

Reactions: 8
View attachment 2307375
The question this brings up is that it's an interesting claim but who is 'we' exactly (possibly having to hold their noses in a sparsely crowded room?) and 'right' in what sense, just some of it, a small but of it, or all of it?
Because the 'all of it' covers quite a large field that includes 5g-enabled alien interference gaslighted by having the Red Arrows do a display at the reptilian coronation to throw people off the track of chemtrails.

If it's in the sense of being right about just some of it then if some the anti-science was wrong then perhaps some of the science was actually right :eek: :eek: :eek:

Also I would suggest that being right but for the wrong reason isn't something to crow about, especially if the basis of one's argument is that vaccinations are a crime against god.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 2307375
may I ask when, where and how they were proven right?

Reactions: 1
may I ask when, where and how they were proven right?
You may not!
You’re not allowed to question the CTists. However,
you can profusely apologize to them (don’t ask what for though) and tell them how clever they are if you want 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I can't understand what goes through climate change-deniers' heads, when the evidence of extreme heating is all around us. Do they never read deeply into what's happening to global temperatures, or recognise the effects of it themselves?
So worrying:

• Sad
  • Wow
I can't understand what goes through climate change-deniers' heads, when the evidence of extreme heating is all around us. Do they never read deeply into what's happening to global temperatures, or recognise the effects of it themselves?
So worrying:

I think it's mostly about denial. It's not nice to think that climate change is real and the impact it's going to have on the planet if measures aren't taken to curtail it. So they find it easier to dismiss it as scaremongering.

Plus I suppose they can't believe it in a way, because it's supported by science and their whole shtick is to mock science as biased, fake, etc.

I found their attitude to Greta Thunberg really spoke volumes, too. I saw some awful things being said about her long before she was 18. Grown adults writing vile things about a teenager. It really brought home to me what some of them are like.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I've lived through some unbelievably hot days, one 46c and one 48c. For where I live, that is brutal. The 46 degree day also triggered bushfires which killed 173 people, countless native and domestic animals and destroyed over 2,000 homes.
We've been lucky the last couple of summers, due to a La Niña effect it hasn't been as hot but I'm dreading the next summer season.

Anyone asking"What about the Ice Age, what was that?" can't deny that pumping filth into the air and water isn't going to have a catastrophic effect, despite how the weather has been changeable since the beginning of time?
Unless you're one of those Jesus-on-a-dinosaur dudes who thinks the earth is only 6,000 years old, of course.

Excuse my rambling, I'm running on tea and vape juice due to my husband snoring up a storm and 13 kg cats thinking my head is a good source of heat.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I've lived through some unbelievably hot days, one 46c and one 48c. For where I live, that is brutal. The 46 degree day also triggered bushfires which killed 173 people, countless native and domestic animals and destroyed over 2,000 homes.
We've been lucky the last couple of summers, due to a La Niña effect it hasn't been as hot but I'm dreading the next summer season.

Anyone asking"What about the Ice Age, what was that?" can't deny that pumping filth into the air and water isn't going to have a catastrophic effect, despite how the weather has been changeable since the beginning of time?
Unless you're one of those Jesus-on-a-dinosaur dudes who thinks the earth is only 6,000 years old, of course.

Excuse my rambling, I'm running on tea and vape juice due to my husband snoring up a storm and 13 kg cats thinking my head is a good source of heat.
Wow, I couldn't cope with heat like that. Awful to hear about the bushfires; those are definitely on the increase around the world.

Like you say, how can pumping carbon dioxide and other pollutants into the air not have an impact on the health of the planet? If people don't believe that, it definitely points towards burying heads in the sand and denial.

Hope you get a better night's sleep tonight!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Apologies for the double post, but I spotted this on the GB News thread and I had to share it here.

Which one of you pesky anti conspiracy theorists is the guy in glasses? 😂

• Haha
Apologies for the double post, but I spotted this on the GB News thread and I had to share it here.

Good roasting that, thanks for sharing. It can feel like these idiots never get challenged on air because they're in their own niche nonsense bubble. Oliver's metamorphosis into one of the most delusional & deluded CT propagandists is one of the more disappointing 'celebrity' conversions to the anti-vax hill. Right Said Fred I couldn't care less about but I used to enjoy Coast back the day.
---

----------
Also... there's a GB news thread?! 😲😲👀👀

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Good roasting that, thanks for sharing. It can feel like these idiots never get challenged on air because they're in their own niche nonsense bubble. Oliver's metamorphosis into one of the most delusional & deluded CT propagandists is one of the more disappointing 'celebrity' conversions to the anti-vax hill. Right Said Fred I couldn't care less about but I used to enjoy Coast back the day.
Agreed! And his "that's beneath you" response was laughable when his GB News grifting nonsense is far below his true talent of archaeology. Like you, I really enjoyed Coast and his cheery enthusiasm when presenting that while talking about the coast and its geology.

Now he seems a shell of his former self; he always looks so unhappy and tired. I genuinely do hope he's okay.

• Sad

Hahahaha amazing, it’s good to finally start seeing some pushback against these parasitic CT narratives which have proliferated so much over the past few years. I also think there needs to be a serious crackdown on HCP who are promoting antivax views because it’s becoming ridiculous now and some of them are blatantly abusing their positions of power.
I think if you are actually a HCP (although tbf, the majority of CTists who I see claiming to be doctors or nurses online are just blatantly lying about it) who gets reported to the GMC/NMC/GPhC or whichever the relevant regulatory body for your profession is for spouting dangerous anti medicine or anti science views to patients, you should be forced to undergo some sort of additional training before being allowed to practice or at least to work for the NHS again. The taxpayer shouldn’t be forking out on wages for someone so blatantly incompetent.

Imo most of the prominent antivax doctors like Dr Aseem Malhotra and Dr David Cartland don’t even believe the nonsense stuff they spout online, I think it’s all just part of a massive grift for them! Cartland in particular advertises private GP appointments and ‘medical advice from someone who has never administered a single covid vaccine’ at the top of his account… it’s clear he sees his large antivax following as nothing more than a huge money maker. I dread to think how many CTists have opened their pockets up to him just because of the stuff he says online 🤦‍♀️.

Reactions: 3
Hahahaha amazing, it’s good to finally start seeing some pushback against these parasitic CT narratives which have proliferated so much over the past few years. I also think there needs to be a serious crackdown on HCP who are promoting antivax views because it’s becoming ridiculous now and some of them are blatantly abusing their positions of power.
I think if you are actually a HCP (although tbf, the majority of CTists who I see claiming to be doctors or nurses online are just blatantly lying about it) who gets reported to the GMC/NMC/GPhC or whichever the relevant regulatory body for your profession is for spouting dangerous anti medicine or anti science views to patients, you should be forced to undergo some sort of additional training before being allowed to practice or at least to work for the NHS again. The taxpayer shouldn’t be forking out on wages for someone so blatantly incompetent.

Imo most of the prominent antivax doctors like Dr Aseem Malhotra and Dr David Cartland don’t even believe the nonsense stuff they spout online, I think it’s all just part of a massive grift for them! Cartland in particular advertises private GP appointments and ‘medical advice from someone who has never administered a single covid vaccine’ at the top of his account… it’s clear he sees his large antivax following as nothing more than a huge money maker. I dread to think how many CTists have opened their pockets up to him just because of the stuff he says online 🤦‍♀️.
Yeah I bet this guy won't be asked back to GB News! It was funny to see Oliver flailing. He's so used to his echo chamber on Twitter and the GB News couch that when his nonsense was pointed out directly to him he couldn't cope. It was like he started to malfunction. :D

I completely agree with a crackdown on HCPs who use their titles to attempt to add legitimacy to their posts. It could make vulnerable people more likely to believe anything they type - which is quite sinister. You can guarantee Elon won't do anything though, as he'd say it was limiting their "free speech".

I agree many of them are probably lying about their credentials (given the amount of tweets some of them churn out daily) or are being disingenuous - eg using "Dr" in their title/username when they've got a PhD, and aren't a medical doctor. While it's factually correct, using one's title in that way while churning out medical tweets *IS* misleading. Academic titles aren't relevant on Twitter. I've got a degree, imagine what a tool I'd look like if I added the letters of my degree to my Twitter username. 😂

And yes, a lot of them are grifters. I saw ex footballer Matt Le Tissier (who's gone very CT) is posting about vitamins with discount codes, and he gets plenty of replies from arse kissers along the lines of: "just ordered 5 bottles hun, can't wait to try them, keep doing what ur doing xxx" 🥴

• Sad