Anti-Conspiracy Theories #5 We the Sheeple…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course the easy solution, one which a lot of channels do, is to disable comments on their videos

Reactions: 2
Alex Jones to pay $965 million to the Sandy Hook victims. No amount of money will take away the hurt and what he has put them through.

D963E6ED-C140-4FDB-ACD9-135DBA56F620.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Good. I agree it won't make up for the hurt he caused, but this at least recognises what he did was wrong and the consequences it can have.
Definitely shows the consequences of his actions and I hope others like him will think twice before they speak or act as this ruins lives.

HAHA duck you Alex Jones you little bell end
I don’t know how he is going to find $965 million to pay the families. His net worth is not that much. 😬

Reactions: 9
Definitely shows the consequences of his actions and I hope others like him will think twice before they speak or act as this ruins lives.

I don’t know how he is going to find $965 million to pay the families. His net worth is not that much. 😬
He was hosting the show when the judgements we announced. He is the lowest lifeform. I hope this finishes him/his show.

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
He was hosting the show when the judgements we announced. He is the lowest lifeform. I hope this finishes him/his show.

Unfortunately, as we know, there’s plenty of whackjob lunatics who will see him as a freedom fighter and a martyr and fall over themselves to buy his snake oil. He’s a disgrace.

It's all about the grift. His Sandy Hook conspiracies made him rich. I honestly don't understand the disconnect conspiracy theorists have when it comes to those types of people. They claim to look at everything with a discerning eye and yet they fall prey to those peddling salacious theories all for the money. It's not harmless clicking and watching videos or listening to podcasts. It's all monetized and it makes the purveyors of such crap a lot of money.

Unfortunately, as we know, there’s plenty of whackjob lunatics who will see him as a freedom fighter and a martyr and fall over themselves to buy his snake oil. He’s a disgrace.
Yep and that's exactly what he's counting on. The grift continues.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8

i LOATHE this man. absolutely loathe him.

i hope this is the end of him but, honestly, there’s enough stupid gun loving people in the us who still believe his nonsense and so he’ll probably just slither into his final form.

never forget that several of the sandy hook children are in unmarked graves because of him. a sad sad wast of oxygen.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
i LOATHE this man. absolutely loathe him.

i hope this is the end of him but, honestly, there’s enough stupid gun loving people in the us who still believe his nonsense and so he’ll probably just slither into his final form.

never forget that several of the sandy hook children are in unmarked graves because of him. a sad sad wast of oxygen.
i was going to comment the same thing… I hate him. I hate him so bleeping much.

he won’t be stopped because all this will do is make those who follow him believe that the government and court are trying to silence him.

those poor families. It must have been like reliving it over and over

• Sad
Reactions: 6
It's all about the grift. His Sandy Hook conspiracies made him rich. I honestly don't understand the disconnect conspiracy theorists have when it comes to those types of people. They claim to look at everything with a discerning eye and yet they fall prey to those peddling salacious theories all for the money. It's not harmless clicking and watching videos or listening to podcasts. It's all monetized and it makes the purveyors of such crap a lot of money.

"The money you donate does not go to these people".

"These people?!" They're the grieving family of those who were killed in a school shooting. Whose suffering -- while great -- was made even worse by him and his lies. Yet he refers to them as though they're the ones worthy of derision.

What a disgusting individual.

• Sad

The freak that called my relative a crisis actor was the same sort of grifter. One week he couldn’t pay for his broadband, the next his electric and it was THEIR (his fans) fault and they had a moral duty to send him money as he was doing it for them - and they did it! Disgusting pieces of tit.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The WEF is a front for the woke neocommunist plot to steal all our money and freedoms, put chips in our heads and forcibly vaccinate us three times a week.
I go onto their website and I don't understand how they are even painted out to be this evil entity 😂😭

They often even defend them when you point this out!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If you can sit through this with a bit of wee coming out from laughing you have a superb bladder.
TLDR- the Jews are to blame and CTs are cooked in the head.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I hope Alex Jones not only loses every cent he made via his awful claims, I pray he won’t make another dollar in his life. I was told by Americans on another form that bankruptcy doesn’t save him from paying, so hopefully he’ll have to give them everything he makes for the rest of his life.
I know this won’t change his mind or his believers‘; as it was said upthread this only fuels their belief that „the government“ tries to silence and scare them. There is no end to this :(

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.