Anti-Conspiracy Theories #5 We the Sheeple…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah, he dislikes Western leaders and they do, too, so Putin must therefore be good.

And oh dear, looks like I've triggered the vomit reactor for posting anti CT posts in an anti CT thread. Gotta love it. :D
I got trolled the other week for posting in a thread discussing the McCanns because I post on here!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Many CT-ists also seem to like Putin. World leaders are bad, apart from when it comes Trump and Putin. ;)
Nah, he dislikes Western leaders and they do, too, so Putin must therefore be good.
And oh dear, looks like I've triggered the vomit reactor for posting anti CT posts in an anti CT thread. Gotta love it. :D
As I understand it (and I do find it difficult to understand), CT-ists seem to believe the WEF wants to introduce 'communism' and that many world leaders (e.g. Biden and Trudeau) are too 'woke' and likely to espouse hateful liberal dogma like science, equality and democracy. Ironically for people who are supposedly suspicious of shadowy billionaire elites controlling everything, CT-ists seem perfectly willing to be influenced in this by self interested right wing groups and individuals such at the Koch Brothers, Peter Thiel, The Heritage Foundation and their communication channels such as Trump and QAnon. Putin is popular simply because he opposes everything these right wing loons hate and CT-ists just swallow it whole (no wonder they feel sick from time to time).

Anti conspiracy #6 - asleep but not hypnotised

Anti conspiracy #6 - if you don't control your mind someone else will

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
So apparently Lee Rigby never existed and Russel Brand was at the scene if his murder … WTAF 😳!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
So apparently Lee Rigby never existed and Russel Brand was at the scene if his murder … WTAF 😳!!!
Eh?! If Lee Rigby never existed, then who's that in the photos of him?

Why has no one who worked in the same barracks with him ever said he didn't exist? Wouldn't all the family and neighbours of his parents have queried why they were lying about having a son, etc etc.

They're all rhetorical questions as obviously I know you don't agree with them.

I genuinely think people who think things like that have got something wrong with them - especially those who say Sandy Hook didn't happen. I think if someone can honestly think things like that are fake, while ignoring all the answers to the questions I asked above (and that's just scratching the surface) then their grasp on reality must be lacking.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Eh?! If Lee Rigby never existed, then who's that in the photos of him?

Why has no one who worked in the same barracks with him ever said he didn't exist? Wouldn't all the family and neighbours of his parents have queried why they were lying about having a son, etc etc.

They're all rhetorical questions as obviously I know you don't agree with them.

I genuinely think people who think things like that have got something wrong with them - especially those who say Sandy Hook didn't happen. I think if someone can honestly think things like that are fake, while ignoring all the answers to the questions I asked above (and that's just scratching the surface) then their grasp on reality must be lacking.
The CT they refer to is an absolute joke. I can’t out myself but a close relative of mine was killed in a terrorist attack (which are all supposedly fake, ffs) and this moron had a photo of my relative’s spouse (which was taken by my Dad) on his website “outing’ them as a ”crisis actor”. These idiots make me sick to my stomach. They should be locked up for the damage they cause. Even if I provided cast iron proof they still wouldn’t believe me. You can’t argue with stupid.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
The CT they refer to is an absolute joke. I can’t out myself but a close relative of mine was killed in a terrorist attack (which are all supposedly fake, ffs) and this moron had a photo of my relative’s spouse (which was taken by my Dad) on his website “outing’ them as a ”crisis actor”. These idiots make me sick to my stomach. They should be locked up for the damage they cause. Even if I provided cast iron proof they still wouldn’t believe me. You can’t argue with stupid.
Oh yeah agreed. The distress they cause is horrible. Sorry to hear you had to go through that.

Reactions: 3
There should be repercussions for spreading misinformation.

Dr. Daniel Nagase spread false rumours about the vaccines and other misleading claims about Covid, while standing in front of effigies portraying B.C. politicians being hanged. 😳 He now faces a disciplinary hearing with his regulatory college.

So sorry you had to experience this. People are sick. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I lost family members in 9/11 and the one thing the conspiracy theories never address is where did the people on the planes go if what hit the towers/Pentagon were missiles instead of airplanes? They just hand wave a whole bunch and callously say those people didn't really exist.

• Heart
The thing with 'crisis actors' that never makes sense is those people clearly don't have any background in acting at all. If they did, then the conspiracy theorists would be all over it -- e.g. "look, this so-called bereaved parents have starred in all these films".

If you did want to plan something like that and wanted to hire crisis actors, would you really get people with no acting experience? Just get every day people? How would you convince them to do it? And how would you have any faith they'd be convincing if they'd never acted a day in their life?

It shows these theories are dreamt up without any thought.

Last edited:
The thing with 'crisis actors' that never makes sense is those people clearly don't have any background in acting at all. If they did, then the conspiracy theorists would be all over it -- e.g. "look, this so-called bereaved parents have starred in all these films".

If you did want to plan something like that and wanted to hire crisis actors, would you really get people with no acting experience? Just get every day people? How would you convince them to do it? And how would you have any faith they'd be convincing if they'd never acted a day in their life?

Exactly. Plus these so-called crisis actors -such as my relative - wouldn’t be able to tell one single person about their “job”. My whole family, amongst countless others, have been devastated by what happened. My mum will never be the same again yet these freaks think it’s ok to make up twisted stories and deny these people existed just to fit in with the rest of the swamp dwellers who peddle this crap.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Exactly. Plus these so-called crisis actors -such as my relative - wouldn’t be able to tell one single person about their “job”. My whole family, amongst countless others, have been devastated by what happened. My mum will never be the same again yet these freaks think it’s ok to make up twisted stories and deny these people existed just to fit in with the rest of the swamp dwellers who peddle this crap.
I can't imagine how horrible it must be.

It's terrible to know or be related to someone impacted by it but to then have that distress compounded by people saying it's all fake? Awful.

They wouldn't be saying it if it happened to them, but they have no empathy so they can't see it.

I never understand why they think people are crisis actors. If you want to go with the idea something is a conspiracy theory surely the simplest way for an event to be created is to pay/bribe/coerce the perpetrator to carry out the act in front of real people.

To take the example of Lee Rigby - it’s too wild to suggest he didn’t exist, many people knew him. Also to say every passer-by was a crisis actor is too much. Surely if you think it was a conspiracy/distraction/whatever it would be that there was a well known ‘mental’ person in the area, that person was drugged/brainwashed/coerced/paid to kill Lee in front of many witnesses and not hurt anyone else.

It would take too much ‘coordination’ to invest a person, somehow get enough people to ‘play’ his friends, family, school mates, colleagues etc to agree to pretend they knew him and hire a load of crisis actors to ‘witness’ and incident that didn’t happen and hire/bribe someone to pretend to kill him and be punished for the fake crime- surely?

Reactions: 3
I can't imagine how horrible it must be.

It's terrible to know or be related to someone impacted by it but to then have that distress compounded by people saying it's all fake? Awful.

They wouldn't be saying it if it happened to them, but they have no empathy so they can't see it.
Yet many of them worthily proclaim themselves to be empaths (as long as you have the same opinions as them!)

I thought this was interesting, especially the last post in the thread. But no, it's the vaccinated who are going to drop dead in two, no make that five, no wait, is it ten years? All due to the microchips now in their bloodstream that will be activated by 5G.

I swear the anti vaxxers are getting worse. They're like a pack who pounce on anyone that doesn't agree with them.

Then they'll say stuff like "oh well, everyone's waking up now, apparently vaccine centres are deserted". If that's the case, then why are they so obsessed with being right about the vaccine and wanting to stop people taking it?

Some of them say they're pro freedom of choice, but then they are involved with (or congratulate those who are) protesting outside vaccine centres to the point that they have to close, therefore turning away those who were booked in to get vaccinations. And that's the opposite of freedom of choice.

Reactions: 13
I was reading this article earlier about how YouTube comment sections for certain video types are full of conspiracy theories and misinformation:

They found the comments ranged from "Bill Gates’s hidden agenda, his role in vaccine development and distribution, his body language, his connection to Jeffrey Epstein, 5G network harms, and human microchipping".

It rightly draws the conclusion that video comments are largely unmoderated, so it's not surprising conspiracy theorists have latched onto that section, knowing they're both in good company and little will be done to stop the spread of misinformation.

I doubt YouTube will pay much attention, as they'll just say "users can make use of our report feature to notify us of any comments that contravene our terms of service", ignoring the fact if the comments sections are dominated with those sorts of messages, who's going to report them?

• Sad
I was reading this article earlier about how YouTube comment sections for certain video types are full of conspiracy theories and misinformation:

They found the comments ranged from "Bill Gates’s hidden agenda, his role in vaccine development and distribution, his body language, his connection to Jeffrey Epstein, 5G network harms, and human microchipping".

It rightly draws the conclusion that video comments are largely unmoderated, so it's not surprising conspiracy theorists have latched onto that section, knowing they're both in good company and little will be done to stop the spread of misinformation.

I doubt YouTube will pay much attention, as they'll just say "users can make use of our report feature to notify us of any comments that contravene our terms of service", ignoring the fact if the comments sections are dominated with those sorts of messages, who's going to report them?
Thanks for sharing this Ensay! It is an interesting read.

I never thought about the comments section of Youtube videos and how they can be a way of spreading misinformation as they are not really moderated.

If Youtube were to step in and start moderating comments and/or deleting those deemed to be false, misleading or misinformation - people would be up in arms about freedom of speech and being silenced. 😬

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.