Anti Conspiracy Theories #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually boils my piss about the conspiracies the vaccine is causing heart attacks.

The media reporting a 50 year old male has passed away of seemingly a drug overdose after obtaining reports and statements is twisting the narrative to suit an agenda.

A YouTuber reporting a 50 year old male has passed away and someone messaged them and said it was definitely a heart attack caused by a vaccine and it's a cover up is gospel and not twisting the narrative to suit an agenda but exposing the 'truth'?

Then to back it up 'my friend's dad also passed away suddenly and he was vaccinated' like they know the person who passed aways full medical history and that they were vaccinated. Winds me up.

Reactions: 5
I would first question if he even had the vaccine because in the late 90s/early 00s they supported Alive and Well which an AIDS denialism thing and even appeared in a documentary for it. Granted he could have changed his mind. He was also was in a coma for a week from a drug overdose, I mean the connection to Covid is so flimsy - are they really that stupid?
I don't think it's about being stupid, it's what I have seen described as their "intense selfishness and self-importance”. They have become so fixated on their agenda that they think everything that happens must be related to it in some way.

Reactions: 5
The local area has a conspiracy newspaper that has a list of athletes who have passed away (including the non-famous ones) and they’re obviously blaming that on the vaccine. I’ve seen it mentioned elsewhere too a while ago

I do wonder just how closely people used to keep an eye on death statistics for particular groups to begin with. It’s really just a case of grabbing stats for the sake of it

Similar with these celebrities. Drug overdoses and abuse seem fairly common. It’s nothing that new. Was it 2020 (? Or was that just when covid began, I’ve lost sense of time) when a lot of celebrities passed away and it was deemed one of the worst years, wonder what happened there too. Maybe they were testing an early version of covid? 🙄

R.E - Moth’s reply on the conspiracies around the war
Of course they take the most unreasonable/realistic things, so perhaps it’s no wonder none of it seems to have really taken off as their covid conspiracies have

Reactions: 2
CTists make the mainstream media the 'enemy' (for want of a better phrase) and, therefore, they can't trust anything the MSM says.

That's why they're saying the reports of Taylor Hawkins having drugs in his system is media manipulation. It's easy for CTists to believe, because they already doubted the MSM, and it works in their favour because they get to save face and still believe they were right about it being the covid vaccine. (Note I'm not even saying it wasn't the vaccine to blame, just that we don't know one way or another.)

I think I've said before there's a bit of a hierarchy going on, too. You've got the high profile CTists who make YouTube videos about their theories, which are then propagated by the 'middle men' so to speak and then that filters through those who mostly just consume CTs and perhaps talk about them with friends, etc. It's the ones at the top who push the agendas (e.g. "you can't believe MSM about anything!") and then those lower down the food chain just spread it rather than coming up with new CTs themselves.

I only mention it because they sometimes say the masses are brainwashed/sheeple, whereas they're often the brainwashed ones, they just don't realise it. They claim independent thought, but most of them are just regurgitating what they've seen on YouTube. So how is that any different to the masses regurgitating what they've seen on mainstream media?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't think it's about being stupid, it's what I have seen described as their "intense selfishness and self-importance”. They have become so fixated on their agenda that they think everything that happens must be related to it in some way.
And I can only imagine that "researching" and watching multiple hour(s) long videos a day is contributing to any fixation that develops.

CTists make the mainstream media the 'enemy' (for want of a better phrase) and, therefore, they can't trust anything the MSM says.

That's why they're saying the reports of Taylor Hawkins having drugs in his system is media manipulation. It's easy for CTists to believe, because they already doubted the MSM, and it works in their favour because they get to save face and still believe they were right about it being the covid vaccine. (Note I'm not even saying it wasn't the vaccine to blame, just that we don't know one way or another.)

I think I've said before there's a bit of a hierarchy going on, too. You've got the high profile CTists who make YouTube videos about their theories, which are then propagated by the 'middle men' so to speak and then that filters through those who mostly just consume CTs and perhaps talk about them with friends, etc. It's the ones at the top who push the agendas (e.g. "you can't believe MSM about anything!") and then those lower down the food chain just spread it rather than coming up with new CTs themselves.

I only mention it because they sometimes say the masses are brainwashed/sheeple, whereas they're often the brainwashed ones, they just don't realise it. They claim independent thought, but most of them are just regurgitating what they've seen on YouTube. So how is that any different to the masses regurgitating what they've seen on mainstream media?
Of course they don't mind relying on a MSM article quoting Taylor Hawkins on his 2001 drug induced coma to 'prove' that he no longer took drugs (and therefore it must have been the vaccine that killed him). Even though he never actually said that.

Someone I follow posted about Barrington Patterson saying ‘how many more people are gonna die from a heart attack’ erm bleeping millions over time just like before covid 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
So people are always asking for more light-hearted CTs and although you are all going to tell me that you heard this one years ago I heard it for the first time today.

This is Zeena LaVey
2016ZeenaSchreck_Press_130916-1.jpg

As the caption says, she is (or at least was) a satanist. Actually her father Anton LaVey founded the Church of Satan and invented satanism (a lot of nonsense in my book but that's besides the point).

I had never heard of her before today but now I find that she was cloned by the Illuminati and that clone grew up to be ... ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So people are always asking for more light-hearted CTs and although you are all going to tell me that you heard this one years ago I heard it for the first time today.

This is Zeena LaVey
View attachment 1155946

As the caption says, she is (or at least was) a satanist. Actually her father Anton LaVey founded the Church of Satan and invented satanism (a lot of nonsense in my book but that's besides the point).

I had never heard of her before today but now I find that she was cloned by the Illuminati and that clone grew up to be ... ?
Who is the clone, I'm intrigued!
I found Atheistic Satanism really appealed to me when I was in my 20s. A lot of what it stands for is very similar to Paganism and some aspects of Wicca in that you do no harm lest it comes back to you, respecting nature and other humans but mostly being true to yourself along with a good dose of hedonism.

Reactions: 1
Who is the clone, I'm intrigued!
I found Atheistic Satanism really appealed to me when I was in my 20s. A lot of what it stands for is very similar to Paganism and some aspects of Wicca in that you do no harm lest it comes back to you, respecting nature and other humans but mostly being true to yourself along with a good dose of hedonism.
None other than ...

TaylorSwiftTimIngham.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There's been plenty of 'mentions' of conspiracy theories about the war in Ukraine. Unsurprising really considering that over many years Russia has been extremely effective at using misinformation to undermine the west and some high profile propagators of anti-vax / coronovavirus conspiracies have jumped straight to work to make the war all about them and their issues. Some of the 'runners and riders' include:
  • Ukraine is a base for an international paedophile network which our friends the Russians want to destroy
  • Ukraine is a base for US (George Soros / Anthony Fauci / Bill Gates) funded biological warfare laboratories
  • The laboratories are developing the next 'Covid' and Russia is trying to 'save us'
  • Osteopath Sherri Tenpenny much loved by some anti-vaxxers and CT-ists says that Jews are behind the conflict
  • The war is the next stage after the pandemic to force 'The Great Reset'
  • 'They' purposely used yellow and blue in Covid materials to subliminally encourage us to support Ukraine
And of course it's no surprise that 'discussions' about the war are being used as a springboard for right wing, pro-Trump / anti Biden rhetoric

Ugh. As if Trump would have lifted a finger to stop this war. He was planning to pull the US out of NATO as well!

Talking of conspiracy theories, it won’t be long before the proponents of the great awakening are saying that the reason Chris Rock got slapped by Will Smith was some kind of satanic ritual ‘in plain sight’ where CR needed to be ‘humiliated’ by WS in order to progress to the next level in the Masonic temple.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Ugh. As if Trump would have lifted a finger to stop this war. He was planning to pull the US out of NATO as well!

Talking of conspiracy theories, it won’t be long before the proponents of the great awakening are saying that the reason Chris Rock got slapped by Will Smith was some kind of satanic ritual ‘in plain sight’ where CR needed to be ‘humiliated’ by WS in order to progress to the next level in the Masonic temple.
Nah the covid vaccine made will smith violent

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Apart from the inevitable claims that it was faked to bring attention to The Oscars, his wife's tv show and orchestrated by Kanye West for 'reasons', I've already seen a CT that Bill Gates put Will Smith up to it to take the focus off Bill buying a $40m house in San Diego "that may be under water in a few decades" and thus proving that climate change isn't real.

• Wow

It's already been suggested that it may have been a distraction!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.