Anti Conspiracy Theories #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are a lot of people who believe that Michelle Obama is a trans woman. Together with a whole host of other celebrities. Anyone heard this one?! It’s so ridiculous.

Reactions: 7
Michelle Obama a trans woman? 😳 Not heard this one. What next? The Queen is transnonbinary5Galien? 🥴
Oh yes that’s a huge one that links back to QAnon. It was even said by Joan Rivers just before she died. Poor Michelle. They say these things because they don’t see a person with feelings and genuinely believe they are all satanic paeds.

Reactions: 9
Oh yes that’s a huge one that links back to QAnon. It was even said by Joan Rivers just before she died. Poor Michelle. They say these things because they don’t see a person with feelings and genuinely believe they are all satanic paeds.
Where have I been? I need to look into this a bit more as I’m a tad clueless. 🥴

Reactions: 2
I'd love to know who comes up with this tit. Like Australia not really existing and JonBenèt is actually alive and grew up to be Katy Perry.

• Haha
I'd love to know who comes up with this tit. Like Australia not really existing and JonBenèt is actually alive and grew up to be Katy Perry.
This reminded me of the cloning one - anyone heard this?

There is apparently a big space ship cloning centre run by the Queen of England. A lady on YouTube (who is/ was probably very unwell). Claims to have been cloned there and she also claims to have been cloned several times. In some of her YouTube videos she claims it’s one of the clones talking. She also says that she was asked to write Game of Thrones at the age of 6 (as you do).

There is the usual stuff about underground tunnels, satanic ritual abuse, people spending years living underground being programmed by MK Ultra. This feeds into the cloning stuff. It is routinely used as a reason why celebrities often change their appearance or act weird. They are under mind control or it’s one of their clones.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
There are a lot of people who believe that Michelle Obama is a trans woman.
I think a lot of that was rooted in racism and misogyny. Granted Michelle looked terrible with her over plucked eyebrows but who hasn’t gone to town on their brows before?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t like to diagnose all CT believers and I’m sure it doesn’t apply to all, but looking at how emotional they all get and frustrated by every little thing, or the opposite, crying with joy when they see someone not wearing a mask, I do wonder if some require more assistance with their mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Avril Lavigne allegedly died in 2003 and was replaced by a clone, not sure why her management would go to these lengths but there you have it.
Quite like some of the dark theories surrounding works of literature, the Peter Pan theory freaked me.

• Haha
Avril Lavigne allegedly died in 2003 and was replaced by a clone, not sure why her management would go to these lengths but there you have it.
Quite like some of the dark theories surrounding works of literature, the Peter Pan theory freaked me.
There's something sinister in almost anything if you're looking deep enough. I'm inclined to agree with the Peter Pan theory, kid's stories were fucked up back then.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.