Anti Conspiracy Theories #2 when a YouTube video just won’t do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even have anyone on my social media talking about these protests, if I wasn’t for here I wouldnt know it’s happening 😂

Reactions: 5
A weird subset of CTs are the Mummy IG accounts. Primarily US based ones who are all in on 'medical freedom' (ie anti-vax) and the plendemic BS and Q/adenochrome etc. Messaging them with evidence as to why they were wrong is to no avail. I think they get caught up in it out of a fear for their children and general paranoia about the dangers of the world, and then they click a few links, watch a few youtube videos...

There is an Australian called Taylor Winterstein
who is a really dangerous influence regarding vaccines for young kids. She's a rugby WAG famous via her husband with no medical qualifications yet she and her sister run anti vaxx workshops for parents. All at a hefty price as well. She's very much in the same league as these uninformed scare-mongers.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
There is an Australian called Taylor Winterstein
who is a really dangerous influence regarding vaccines for young kids. She's a rugby WAG famous via her husband with no medical qualifications yet she and her sister run anti vaxx workshops for parents. All at a hefty price as well. She's very much in the same league as these uninformed scare-mongers.
Oh I've vaguely heard of her (I am in Vic). Probably also loves Pete Evans?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don’t even have anyone on my social media talking about these protests, if I wasn’t for here I wouldnt know it’s happening 😂
i just see it on twitter 😂

this makes my heart sing, we are reclaiming our freedom/getting our freedom back/taking control, we will not be silenced...bla bla bla.

- users posting usually don’t leave their house and keep away from society anyway 😐 which confirms the theory that most who are deep into CT’s are very lonely people who want to be accepted and admired for their research/support/vocal nature.

- People protesting are really out there for the street style party that follows

Reactions: 8
I wonder what their thoughts are on India as they seem to be having a horrible wave and have set up a crematorium outside now

I can see some room for conspiracy theories in countries that did relatively okay, but this is a whole other level

Reactions: 7
There's a woman who I used to work with that's all over it. Think she's attended a few. Posted all sorts of stuff. Would have never thought she would go that way.

Just finished the Hotel Cecil/Elisha Lam documentary. I can kind of see why people would have made the connection with the metal guy...but like, inform the police? If he really had murdered her don't tip him off that it's time to do a runner. All the other conspiracy theories mentioned were just really wild.

I do feel it was irresponsible of the hotel to be operating both the Cecil and Stay on Main using the same elevator. You are selling something that's been advertised to young backpackers (many of whom will be sole female travellers) and then their in the same building with people who you know are safe-guarding risks. I know they said they were operating as 2 separate buildings, but if the elevator were accessible to all then it's not really the case.

I do have some sympathy with the hotel on not acting on her behaviour. Having worked in public-facing roles, the public are really weird. And I imagine the hotel had a lot of people with really weird behaviour and were probably busy with all the other 911 calls they were apparently making all the time.

Just finished the Hotel Cecil/Elisha Lam documentary. I can kind of see why people would have made the connection with the metal guy...but like, inform the police? If he really had murdered her don't tip him off that it's time to do a runner. All the other conspiracy theories mentioned were just really wild.

I do feel it was irresponsible of the hotel to be operating both the Cecil and Stay on Main using the same elevator. You are selling something that's been advertised to young backpackers (many of whom will be sole female travellers) and then their in the same building with people who you know are safe-guarding risks. I know they said they were operating as 2 separate buildings, but if the elevator were accessible to all then it's not really the case.

I do have some sympathy with the hotel on not acting on her behaviour. Having worked in public-facing roles, the public are really weird. And I imagine the hotel had a lot of people with really weird behaviour and were probably busy with all the other 911 calls they were apparently making all the time.
The Metal guy had been there like a year before Elisa so there was no way to connect him. They just didn't bother checking that bit

That article @Tublet83 posted confirms a lot of what is said about people who fall into that world. 😣

“I was looking for a purpose," he admits.

"The material can be very attractive and you think 'I've found this truth' when you actually delve into it."

After absorbing himself in the theories online, he admits he was welcomed warmly by other conspiracy theorists and made to feel like he was right

You are made to feel that you have grasped this information that other outside people don't know,”

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That article @Tublet83 posted confirms a lot of what is said about people who fall into that world. 😣

“I was looking for a purpose," he admits.

"The material can be very attractive and you think 'I've found this truth' when you actually delve into it."

After absorbing himself in the theories online, he admits he was welcomed warmly by other conspiracy theorists and made to feel like he was right

You are made to feel that you have grasped this information that other outside people don't know,”
I think there's also, weirdly, a comforting aspect to believing in conspiracy theories. The concept that viruses can just randomly pop up at any moment to terrorize the world is a terrifying thought...if it happened due to an international conspiracy led by a tiny group of people...well at least someone's out there driving the car.

Reactions: 9
Where there any notable CT's doing the rounds in 2016 - the year of all the celebrity deaths? Hard to imagine that no one came up with some kind of link between them all.
Heard one that the a lot of the celebs who died in 2016 knew ' truth ' about the whatever it is and they were killed to silence them .
The evidence for this is that people like Ozzy, Keith Richards, Sinaed O'connor etc survived 2016 and are still alive because they didn't need to be killed off.

Not read all the replies so don't know if it’s been mentioned.

There are a myriad of conspiracy theories surrounding Covid-19 but the only reason I've found for the lockdown itself is that the government is testing us to see how much control we will put up with so that they can develop a strategy for a more authoritarian regime.
I would be very surprised if sociologists/ physiologists whoever weren't studying the compliance to the restrictions. Even in an unofficial capacity ( as in this is likely to interest someone).The results of this will be educational in the future .
It is also my opinion, that in general, governments throughout the world , prefer being able to impose restrictions and have a compliant society.

I don't even consider my opinions about this to be a conspiracy theory. They are personal opinions on possible scenarios, and speculation on the opinions of others.

Last edited:
Is it too soon to talk about the Gates divorce? Has anyone seen any CT doing the rounds yet? Let me guess, Melinda finally found out what a bastard he is and doesnt want any part of his quest for world domination?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.