Anti Conspiracy Theories #2 when a YouTube video just won’t do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure where to put this but I'll plonk my thoughts here.

So it appears to me that the far right are the first to say "political correction gone mad" or "they're restricting our freedom of speech in case we offend someone." or "we can't live like this forever, let the vulnerable stay inside so we can get on with our lives." Yet, in the case of the Vigil last week and the protest in Bristol. The same people are saying "the lefties have gone mad" and now blaming the far left because they're protesting the bill being passed which some people think it's stopping freedom of speech.

Just my observations from social media today but it's all conflicting views. It seems like freedom of speech is good when it suits some people

Reactions: 4
Not sure where to put this but I'll plonk my thoughts here.

So it appears to me that the far right are the first to say "political correction gone mad" or "they're restricting our freedom of speech in case we offend someone." or "we can't live like this forever, let the vulnerable stay inside so we can get on with our lives." Yet, in the case of the Vigil last week and the protest in Bristol. The same people are saying "the lefties have gone mad" and now blaming the far left because they're protesting the bill being passed which some people think it's stopping freedom of speech.

Just my observations from social media today but it's all conflicting views. It seems like freedom of speech is good when it suits some people
From what I’ve seen, people from all sides are protesting against the governments proposal to stop us from exercising our right to free speech. It’s not a β€œleft” or β€œright” issue. This affects all of us..

Reactions: 8
From what I’ve seen, people from all sides are protesting against the governments proposal to stop us from exercising our right to free speech. It’s not a β€œleft” or β€œright” issue. This affects all of us..
I completely agree, I was just noticing those who are vocal on social media and making an observation more than anything!

Reactions: 2
Just seen this quote from a CT on Instagram β€œyour blind compliance is bleeping up my kids lives”. I don’t think I could roll my eyes any harder. Have a bleeping day off, it must be exhausting to live in a state of perpetual fear/anger. Really sick of the β€œI’m better/smarter than you” attitude that so many CTβ€˜s have these days. It’s not endearing it makes you look at twit.
πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just seen this quote from a CT on Instagram β€œyour blind compliance is bleeping up my kids lives”. I don’t think I could roll my eyes any harder. Have a bleeping day off, it must be exhausting to live in a state of perpetual fear/anger. Really sick of the β€œI’m better/smarter than you” attitude that so many CTβ€˜s have these days. It’s not endearing it makes you look at twit.
πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Plus it’s very, very boring!

• Haha
It's impressive that there can be so many concurrent international conspiracies. Who knew such cooperation was even possible!

Reactions: 3
It's impressive that there can be so many concurrent international conspiracies. Who knew such cooperation was even possible!
Take a look at this.. The third paragraph down clearly states the Patent that Moderna made in March 2018, a full 9 months BEFORE the SarsCov2 pandemic started.....

22E100DD-AFB4-4D96-B3EE-CD44294A199C.png

Do you have links to the actual licence itself? What is that document that you've screen shorted? I'm struggling to read that and understand it sorry, my eyes are not what they were. It says they patented the actual mrna vaccination not specifically the covid one or am I misreading it?

Reactions: 7
Do you have links to the actual licence itself? What is that document that you've screen shorted? I'm struggling to read that and understand it sorry, my eyes are not what they were. It says they patented the actual mrna vaccination not specifically the covid one or am I misreading it?
No, they patented the actual Sars/Cov2 beta coronavirus (otherwise known as Covid 19) vaccine, a full 9 months before the pandemic started..
Moderna are also linked to Ralph Baric, Fort Detrick, DARPA, The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and Anthony Fauci.
I have linked the full articles on the Conspiracy Thread, if you want to look into it more.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No, they patented the actual Sars/Cov2 beta coronavirus (otherwise known as Covid 19) vaccine, a full 9 months before the pandemic started..
Moderna are also linked to Ralph Baric, Fort Detrick, DARPA, The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and Anthony Fauci.
I have linked the full articles on the Conspiracy Thread, if you want to look into it more.
I'll check it out but I will lovingly curse you for making me go on there πŸ˜‚

• Haha
I'm very glad scientists were working on vaccines for the SARS CoV Betacoronavirus 😊

But it doesn't actually say that does it?

Reactions: 8
I amazed that to find the deep hidden truth about what world governments and global conglomerates are getting up to, all one has to do is jump on Google and YouTube to find the truth. What a time to be alive!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That's how I'm reading it but like I said I'm struggling to read it clearly. I haven't looked at the inks yet.
I don't think people realise that coronavirus is just a name for a group of viruses. Betacoronavirus includes the common cold.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.