Ant and Dec

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Lisa has every right to feel bitter. Not only did her husband, the man she‘d been with since she was a teenager and given her best years to, dump her after she’d agreed to stand by him, he quickly shacked up with someone she’d considered a friend. Then to add insult to injury the press continued to stalk and pick on her every move, posting the most unflattering photos of her taking the bins out etc. It was obviously a targeted campaign by James Grant, in cahoots with the press to make her look like the villain and deflect negative press from Ant himself. Its pretty disgraceful actually. I think most people would feel bitter after that. Lisa won’t go quietly, but then why should she?

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I think Lisa is moving on, she just has the occasional poke! I think James Grant or whatever they are called nowadays, were behind all the veiled attacks on Lisa, showing the worse photographs, and as @Gym&Tonic says, to deflect attention away from one half of their biggest cash cow, Ant. She is well out of it.

I somehow don’t think Ant has seen the back of his addictions. Then who will get the blame. His latest Mrs? I bet Anne Marie has made sure their assistant is male or a retired woman! Don’t want him to find another sympathetic shoulder to cry on.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
During yesterday's Goggle search for Ant and anything more current about adhd, I found this article from 2 1/2 years ago whilst she's obviously got it wrong about them lasting as a couple I think she got it spot on about showing empathy and makes a good point about the children processing divorce.

Reactions: 4
I think Lisa is moving on, she just has the occasional poke! I think James Grant or whatever they are called nowadays, were behind all the veiled attacks on Lisa, showing the worse photographs, and as @Gym&Tonic says, to deflect attention away from one half of their biggest cash cow, Ant. She is well out of it.

I somehow don’t think Ant has seen the back of his addictions. Then who will get the blame. His latest Mrs? I bet Anne Marie has made sure their assistant is male or a retired woman! Don’t want him to find another sympathetic shoulder to cry on.
Yes. It will be interesting to see what happens if he succumbs again. I don't think Anne Marie's biggest problem is going to be him cheating, rather that he gets fed up of living with his 'sober partner' and goes off the rails. She has stood by and been complicit in what has happened to Lisa, so she knows she will be for the high jump if Ant misbehaves again.

Reactions: 12
Yes. It will be interesting to see what happens if he succumbs again. I don't think Anne Marie's biggest problem is going to be him cheating, rather that he gets fed up of living with his 'sober partner' and goes off the rails. She has stood by and been complicit in what has happened to Lisa, so she knows she will be for the high jump if Ant misbehaves again.
I must admit from seeing DM comments and the Amanda Holden rumours I sometimes wonder if Lisa turned a bit of blind eye to it (cheating) as long as it was discreet and he didn't tit on his own doorstep as it were.

Used to work with a bloke like that, Catholic as well, he had loads of affairs but to him they didn't really count because he loved his wife and wasn't going to leave her.

Reactions: 6
Off on familymoon

"Ant McPartlin flies off on 'familymoon' with new wife Anne-Marie and her two daughters after incredible wedding"

Lucky teen daughters! I bet they were hoping mum and lovely new 'dad' would leave them home alone so they could do teenage stuff without adult supervision and censure :D :D Instead they've been hauled off on holiday and will have to play happy families for the inevitable Mail online photographs.

• Haha
Lucky teen daughters! I bet they were hoping mum and lovely new 'dad' would leave them home alone so they could do teenage stuff without adult supervision and censure :D :D Instead they've been hauled off on holiday and will have to play happy families for the inevitable Mail online photographs.
Or leave them with their actual dad. Must admit I'd kill for a holiday without kids, but perhaps they already have enough couple time with all those dog walks.

• Haha
Let's be honest, if the girls didn't go with them, she'd be accused of being an awful mother abandoning them. Every DM article you see of them is full of comments "where are her kids", they are probably with them a lot of the time but aren't allowed to be papped, quite rightly too. (as if it's anyone else's business anyway).

Reactions: 7
Let's be honest, if the girls didn't go with them, she'd be accused of being an awful mother abandoning them. Every DM article you see of them is full of comments "where are her kids", they are probably with them a lot of the time but aren't allowed to be papped, quite rightly too. (as if it's anyone else's business anyway).
An ordinary holiday yes but probably not for a honeymoon.

DM comments are very interesting there is a poster (who if genuine) who sounds like they know Scott Corbett.
20210809_125639.jpg
20210809_125657.jpg
20210809_125828.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
According to them they are Scott's sister or brother and are adamant it was an affair. Found some older messages through the commenters profile page. Clearly not a fan of AM.
Screenshot_20210809-134949_Daily Mail Online.jpg
Screenshot_20210809-134907_Daily Mail Online.jpg
Screenshot_20210809-134827_Daily Mail Online.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Or leave them with their actual dad. Must admit I'd kill for a holiday without kids, but perhaps they already have enough couple time with all those dog walks.
They bought Great Danes but they walk them so much they are now sausage dogs! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m amazed those comments are still up!
Was surprised myself but as the comments aren't always moderated and there are usually many comments they must have slipped through. There's another Surrey commentator who has only joined 8th August also has a Scott friend/family vibe.
20210809_145746.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Ant n Dec are like chalk n cheese. One looks like a trustworthy guy with a twinkle in his eye (Dec obvs), the other looks demonic whether he is false smiling or not. He never used to look like that. He came across as a cheeky chappy. 10 years ago you never would have said that he would go off the rails like he did.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ant n Dec are like chalk n cheese. One looks like a trustworthy guy with a twinkle in his eye (Dec obvs), the other looks demonic whether he is false smiling or not. He never used to look like that. He came across as a cheeky chappy. 10 years ago you never would have said that he would go off the rails like he did.
I know its a shame the first book written 2009 he comes across as a quite likeable person he says himself he was more apprehensive at meeting people than Dec but even in the first book him having a drink is mentioned frequently. Interestingly his first audition (as a child) he acted out a drunk on a bus.

Reactions: 3
Was surprised myself but as the comments aren't always moderated and there are usually many comments they must have slipped through. There's another Surrey commentator who has only joined 8th August also has a Scott friend/family vibe.View attachment 704817
That 'Dad'business is disgraceful. Neither of them should be allowing the girls to call him dad, when they have a dad who cares for them at least half the time! What an insult to him to have that all over the papers. These two cheated on their partners and then have treated them appallingly since

Reactions: 22
That 'Dad'business is disgraceful. Neither of them should be allowing the girls to call him dad, when they have a dad who cares for them at least half the time! What an insult to him to have that all over the papers. These two cheated on their partners and then have treated them appallingly since
Apart from that they had her girls or one of them give the Richard Bach reading about soulmates in the service.
Screenshot_20210807-231031_Google.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m enjoying the supposed paternal aunt having her say in the DM. I am really repulsed by the idea that these teens have allegedly started to call their Mum’s boss Dad. Don’t believe it was anything other than a nasty sound bite said with the knowledge that it would cause pain to both of their exes.

I don’t think it’ll last, this is a rebound relationship for both. The glitter will cheap very soon, specially when the girls grow up and they have no one but another.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.