Ant and Dec

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree! ADHD is still very misunderstood, and someone with Ant’s high profile could do so so much to raise awareness and change people’s perceptions of the condition.
Not everyone wants to talk about their medical conditions, even those in the public eye and nor should they feel like they have to.

Reactions: 2
Why mention it in the first place then?
Quite simply because it's a choice.
I recently mentioned what operation I was having but that doesn't mean I had then had to go and discuss it at length with everyone.
Everyone has the right to choose what they want to talk about when it comes to their health.

Apparently he doesn't mind talking about it according to the interview he did with Dan Wootton but can't find anything recent he has said about it other than an article saying he has it and the symptoms. Screen shots are the main gist of the article other than mentioning he talked to Richard Bacon and Rory Brunner and Adhd is linked to alcohol dependency.
20210808_175358.jpg
20210808_175416.jpg
20210808_175433.jpg

Health issues are very personal and people should only share what they are comfortable sharing.
Maybe one day he'll go into more in depth discussions about his ADHD but until then he is entitled to share as much or as little as he likes, when he likes and with whom.

Reactions: 1
The strangest thing I think is the no show from willoughby.
These weddings are planned WELL in advance.
The fact she’s on holiday is really odd as there are only certain places she could go in any event. Nothing long haul.
Nothing on SM either and she documents every last bit she’s wants her adoring “ fans “ to know about.
I think it’s more to do with the James Grant connection.
She never misses an opportunity like this usually.
Curiouser and curiouser

Reactions: 13
The fact she’s on holiday is really odd as there are only certain places she could go in any event. Nothing long haul.
Nothing on SM either and she documents every last bit she’s wants her adoring “ fans “ to know about.
Curiouser and curiouser
Unless she and Schofield have fallen out now she's doing a show with Bradley Walsh and she's avoiding him or any of the team from James Grant management after she didn't want to pay them any money.

Reactions: 7
Just read through this thread. I think taking sides in the breakdown of a marriage in is very tricky - especially when you don’t know either party. Yes on the surface it looks like Ant did the dirty on the wife who had supported him for many years. But explanations are rarely that simple. We don’t know how and why that happened. Maybe Ant is just selfish or maybe Lisa is not the totally innocent party she’s portrayed as by many. Nobody but the couple themselves know what really went on. And who knows maybe both will end up being happier with different partners.

Reactions: 4
Curiouser and curiouser
She sent a simple ‘ congratulations ♥♥♥♥‘ in response to the photo on the ant and Dec insta account , but that was it. No gushing message like Mandy Holden sent. I guess it’s possible that she wasn’t invited….maybe that was handled by the management company too.

Surprised to see Andy peters there I know he is on takeaway but wouldn’t have put them to be close friends

Curiouser and curiouser
I‘d completely forgotten that she’s supposed to have left James Grant. It’s very odd thought as you say, as surely you put issues like that aside for a wedding.

Tbh I thought there would be more celebs there. It seemed to be one's they worked with on Takeaway & BGT. And why the Lampards?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Tbh I thought there would be more celebs there. It seemed to be one's they worked with on Takeaway & BGT. And why the Lampards?
Molly Schofield works for a branch of James Grant agency ( YMU)and manages Christine Lampard.
edit - she also manages Rochelle Humes and Emma Willis.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I wonder if Holden gave the wedding a swerve to avoid Schofield. I don’t buy the rumour that she had an affair with Ant.

Reactions: 8
So many faces I'm sick of looking at 😆
Didn't James Grant take over loads of other talent agencies recently? Wonder what happened, as they just seem to still have just a load of TV presenters and soap actors on their books. Also, it says on their website that they profits are shared by their clients. i wonder whether thats how they get such a hol on them?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.