Ant and Dec

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

What a sad and pathetic woman. She's 45 later this year and should start acting it. It's rather childish still being so obsessed with what an ex is doing.
Why is she pathetic - she got a tweet from a friend and liked it, hardly a crime is it ? - Lisa Armstrong has 'liked' a tweet from a friend who sent their love to her on the day of her ex-husband's wedding day.

Reactions: 36

What a sad and pathetic woman. She's 45 later this year and should start acting it. It's rather childish still being so obsessed with what an ex is doing.
Totally agree. Also I've heard plenty of rumours that they used to drink together. Something proposals forget. Some of the old pictures could confirm that. Will you just move on

Reactions: 2
Why is she pathetic - she got a tweet from a friend and liked it, hardly a crime is it ? - Lisa Armstrong has 'liked' a tweet from a friend who sent their love to her on the day of her ex-husband's wedding day.
You could add Lisa liked a tweet from a friend on her ex husband's wedding day which was the day after Dan Wootton, to whom her ex husband has given many exclusive interviews, did a disgusting hatchet job on her in the DM including referring to the woman who Ant left her for as the love of his life. (Which Ant had described Lisa as in his and Dec's first book)

Shame Dan didn't talk to the rest of the DM staff when describing them both as single as a later article confirmed Anne Marie left her devasted husband for Ant. This was a couple of months before Ant announced his marriage was over.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Dan wootton also at the wedding - that must of been super awks for pip and the hatchet job DW did on him last year.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Piers Morgan (spit) is firmly Team Lisa. He thinks Ant has behaved appallingly to his ex. I wonder what he knows about Ant. He would know the full kit and caboodle.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Imagine being made to ask the majority of the people you work with to be at your wedding !
SCHOFIELD EXCLUSIVE: New Sun chief Newton ‘blackmailed’ Phillip Schofield to come out live on TV – Byline Investigates

Re the outing of Pip: A source said: “Initially, James Grant Management thought about trying to squash the story by threatening to deny The Sun access to other celebrities it represents – and its roster is like a Who’s Who of the cream of British television. But in the end, that option was ruled out.”

It does appear to be all for one and one for all operation. The £1K per hotel room and money for wedding outfits quoted in the press was possibly a nod to appearance fees paid by the management company.

Reactions: 10
Ant's relationship seems completely unhealthy and based on Anne Marie "saving" him and tied up with his recovery. Isn't there something in AA that advises against this sort of thing. It kind of makes me think he hasn't really sorted his issues out / isn't very self aware

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The management are probably the reason they are together isn’t it weird dec married his manager too ?

Reactions: 16
Really late to this thread don’t know if it’s been said before but I really feel like their management are so controlling and there’s a lot of dark secrets going on. I think that they didn’t want ant to break it off with Lisa because she knew too much of the truth and they knew she could say anything which caused him to feel trapped go off the rails etc I think in the end she was threatened paid off or whatever. I also think that holly being wrapped up in things starting to unravel with schofield made her panic and want to distance herself.
Totally just my guess I’m so fascinated in it all since the Schofield stuff came out then looking back on them all on group holidays with ant dec holly phill and all their partners I’m like howwww strange they must have all known that what other secrets do they have! I hope it all comes out one day!

Reactions: 17
I too find it very odd that Holly wasn’t at the wedding especially as she stood in for him that year on IAC.

Lisa is Piers’ make up artist on Life Stories, so could be that he’s been told the inside story directly.

Reactions: 16
Really late to this thread don’t know if it’s been said before but I really feel like their management are so controlling and there’s a lot of dark secrets going on. I think that they didn’t want ant to break it off with Lisa because she knew too much of the truth and they knew she could say anything which caused him to feel trapped go off the rails etc I think in the end she was threatened paid off or whatever. I also think that holly being wrapped up in things starting to unravel with schofield made her panic and want to distance herself.
Totally just my guess I’m so fascinated in it all since the Schofield stuff came out then looking back on them all on group holidays with ant dec holly phill and all their partners I’m like howwww strange they must have all known that what other secrets do they have! I hope it all comes out one day!
This was in Popbitch at the time
20210809_054055.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
SCHOFIELD EXCLUSIVE: New Sun chief Newton ‘blackmailed’ Phillip Schofield to come out live on TV – Byline Investigates

Re the outing of Pip: A source said: “Initially, James Grant Management thought about trying to squash the story by threatening to deny The Sun access to other celebrities it represents – and its roster is like a Who’s Who of the cream of British television. But in the end, that option was ruled out.”

It does appear to be all for one and one for all operation. The £1K per hotel room and money for wedding outfits quoted in the press was possibly a nod to appearance fees paid by the management company.
It’s actually a bit sinister if you read that article. Who the hell does Dan Wooton think he is? One thing that does jump out, if true, is:
Mr Schofield has retained the services of Phil Hall, founder and Chairman of London-based PHA Group, to provide public relations “crisis management”, and other, advice, at a cost of some £30,000-per-month, according to our sources.

Those on the Schofield threads will be interested in that. Why on earth would PS be paying £30K a month for this? We have all heard the rumours about the runner, but what else is he suppressing at such a large cost each year? No wonder he is doing so much tv advertising at the moment.

They are going to link Lisa to Ant for a long time…the media aren’t going to let this go.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.