Ant and Dec #3 His car being in a garage is best for everyone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if they'll do what Dec has and keep the baby private??? Or if it'll be the full colour photo shoot and interview on how he's never been this happy in his whole life and all his demons are behind him???

Really hope wee Dec sees the light and goes solo.
Prob just a pap shot of walking the dogs with pram 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He'll be back on the booze by the time the baby is a few months old and she's too tired to focus 100% of her attention on him....

Having a baby is like throwing a bomb into a relationship, let's be honest.

Reactions: 12
He'll be back on the booze by the time the baby is a few months old and she's too tired to focus 100% of her attention on him....

Having a baby is like throwing a bomb into a relationship, let's be honest.
Can't imagine it'll be easy for her two other kids as well, particularly if there's endless loved up interviews about the new baby.
Always thought that if it was reported correctly it was dreadful to have one of her daughters read a poem about soulmates at Ant and Anne Marie's wedding
Screenshot_20240421_181332_Chrome.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Ant and his wife are well suited- terrible people.
Always felt for Lisa she seems like a lovely lady treated appallingly by him, her and their pa team. I think it’s very telling so many celebrity friends have stayed very close to Lisa including Stephen Mulhern - think they all know she was absolutely wrong by ant and ‘the help’

Reactions: 15
Always when there’s pap shots in the mail there’s one person who is mad about defending them.

Latest
Jings!!! I wonder how much the insurance is for that!!! The insurance for my fiesta nearly doubled this year. And I've not had a conviction for drunk driving!!!

And, is it just me or it is a bit poor taste for such a high profile person who had a highly published crash, which included a child being injured, whilst under the influence, to be running around in his new Aston Martin???

Optics and all that.

But hey, it's those of us who need a battered Ford fiesta for work and to transport our elderly mums that are killing the planet!!!

Reactions: 5
And, is it just me or it is a bit poor taste for such a high profile person who had a highly published crash, which included a child being injured, whilst under the influence, to be running around in his new Aston Martin???
People who spend lots of money on trinkets are essentially empty inside. They think that by purchasing and owning expensive things it'll fill the void that exists within them. It doesn't. He's shown by his previous behaviour that he has impulse-control issues and is easily bored. He's a fecklesss twit, always has been, always will be.

Reactions: 9
They'll need a fancy car to come out of the Portland or Lindo Wing to, for her elective section. Can't imagine many Drs recommending natural birth at her age. And yes it does feel like she's been pregnant forever.... did I see June somewhere?

Reactions: 2
They'll need a fancy car to come out of the Portland or Lindo Wing to, for her elective section. Can't imagine many Drs recommending natural birth at her age. And yes it does feel like she's been pregnant forever.... did I see June somewhere?
Yes to June, mentioned in the press, how accurate they are I'm unsure after all they have her as 2 years younger than she is.
Your 1st sentence has me imagining a photoshoot on the steps royal style :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3